Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
    Speaking of our dear project, the art bug bit me again today and I did this (actually technically started Wednesday and then finished today). I was inspired and used this lovely pic as a reference.

Spoiler:

To make this:

Spoiler:

I don't know of any particular scene planned like this, but I just thought it would capture some of that tension/uneasiness/unresolved issues that will exist between John and Liz. I imagine that this takes place not too terribly long after they get her back, while she's still trying to adjust. I think here that they've just had some kind of argument/discussion about Elizabeth, possibly bringing up her time in captivity and that's why she looks so upset.

Of course, this could also be seen as in S7, and they've just had another argument or something's happened and they're reaching that moment of realization whereby they are seconds away from rushing to each other and starting to kiss like crazy. (*really really wants to do a pic of that kiss now!*)

Hope you like.
    Love the art work Erin!!!
    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
      Ok I have a question for the group. We have been talking about how Sparky wasn't scripted or planned. But if it had been, what scenes would be changed or added?

For example, in Return I it would have been John that went to visit Elizabeth and it would have been full of UST. Can you think of other changes?
      I would have loved to see the conversation between John and "old" Elizabeth in Before I Sleep. We know it happened and what a prime opportunity for the writers to show us their relationship is evolving. And at that time it would have been just between us and John since "current" Elizabeth wasn't privy to everything they talked about. The writers could have had some fun with that aspect too.

In Submersion it would have been great to have a scene where they were blatantly flirting with each other while they were investigating the tunnels together. You know there was a reason John wanted to walk around in the dark with Elizabeth.
      sigpic
      sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

I'm baaaack! Did'ya miss me?

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        So are we, boo hoo.
        Darn, I wish you could have been there, we had an AWESOME time! Good food, crazy fun watching some of the bidding go stratospheric (geeze, one of the SG-1 Stargate segments went for $14,000! According to the Propworx guys, apparently one bidder scored all the Stargate segments up for sale today. We all started theorizing that they were going to reassemble the gates. Teehee!), and some nifty swag (including Atlantis classified file folders, Replicator blocks, posters and T-shirts). Also passed out some Atlantis Rising cards, so hopefully we'll see some new faces coming to check us out. Whew, I'm tired!

I found your Twitter via the Rising project, but your tweets are protected. Boo
        Sowwy! I had to lock my Twitter because I kept getting weird-ass spam from people I didn't know. Rather irritating, actually.

Elizabeth really did look like she wanted to hug him in The Hive. Actually, The Hive flirting didn't bother me but The Tower was just AWFUL! She looked to be 18 too. And Inferno bothered me because it seemed like John was only flirting to annoy Rodney, and I hate to think of John being that childish.
        The Hive never bothered me; that little Wraith worshipper chick was just trying to get information out of him, and he totally had her number. Heh. Speaking of having one's number, Lizzeh totally had John's number when she called him out with the "smitten" line. Totally loved it.

Bearded Mike = bla.
        *shudders* Mike was soooo boring.

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
        I would have loved to see the conversation between John and "old" Elizabeth in Before I Sleep. We know it happened and what a prime opportunity for the writers to show us their relationship is evolving. And at that time it would have been just between us and John since "current" Elizabeth wasn't privy to everything they talked about. The writers could have had some fun with that aspect too.
        I can just picture Old!Elizabeth telling John to take care of Young!Elizabeth. *sighs and melts*

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
        In Submersion it would have been great to have a scene where they were blatantly flirting with each other while they were investigating the tunnels together. You know there was a reason John wanted to walk around in the dark with Elizabeth.
        John's a naughty, naughty boy.

*yawns* And that's it for me. Off to bed! Nighty-night, Sparkies!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          John's a naughty, naughty boy.
          Maybe on Smut Tuesday Elizabeth can whip him into shape
          BALCONIES
          The Breeding Ground of Ships.
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday! Still tired. Think I'm gonna go take a nap.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
            Maybe on Smut Tuesday Elizabeth can whip him into shape
            Be gentle with him, Lizzeh!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

So, what have I been up to lately? Well, let's see. I made a new video. I don't think anyone has done anything like this before so be warned. All the talk lately of old school Sparky made me nostalgic, so I have put together what may be the most complete Sparky video of all time. Be ready, because I am giving you over 14 minutes of pure Sparky goodness. It goes, as near as I was able to make it, in chronological order from The Rising through GitM. Get comfortable and have some tissues handy. I had to squish it together and stomp on it to compress it enough to post on Vimeo so the quality isn't perfect.

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*runs in & hides in corner*

Just fanfic! Just fanfic! Just fanfic! Not canon! Not canon! Not canon!
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Don't hide. Nobody is even paying any attention. Well, except to scoff and make fun.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Be gentle with him, Lizzeh!
                    She'll be gentle alright:

“-liz-beth UMMM!” He growled lowly as he slammed his eyes shut.

He felt a soft hand lightly gripping his neck causing a gasp to leave his obstructed lips. The grip was not tight enough to constrict air, but enough to send a message.

“I SAID QUIET!” She roared.

Johnny boy will be both amused and terrified at the same time at Lizzie's take charge behavior.
                    BALCONIES
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't hide. Nobody is even paying any attention. Well, except to scoff and make fun.
                      But it's scary nonetheless...

Comment

So, what have I been up to lately? Well, let's see. I made a new video. I don't think anyone has done anything like this before so be warned. All the talk lately of old school Sparky made me nostalgic, so I have put together what may be the most complete Sparky video of all time. Be ready, because I am giving you over 14 minutes of pure Sparky goodness. It goes, as near as I was able to make it, in chronological order from The Rising through GitM. Get comfortable and have some tissues handy. I had to squish it together and stomp on it to compress it enough to post on Vimeo so the quality isn't perfect.

http://vimeo.com/21263827
                        ZOMG, SO GOOD! I can't help it, I giggled like mad at how the scenes were slightly sped up a bit, but it really matched well with the jazzy version of Bolero at the beginning of the vid.

And yes, I cried at the end.

I'm certainly not paying any attention.

But it's scary nonetheless...
                        True, dat.

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                        She'll be gentle alright:

“-liz-beth UMMM!” He growled lowly as he slammed his eyes shut.

He felt a soft hand lightly gripping his neck causing a gasp to leave his obstructed lips. The grip was not tight enough to constrict air, but enough to send a message.

“I SAID QUIET!” She roared.

Johnny boy will be both amused and terrified at the same time at Lizzie's take charge behavior.
                        Um, Elizabeth doesn't roar. Ever. Except when Rodney blows up five-sixths of a star system.

Comment

Um, Elizabeth doesn't roar. Ever. Except when Rodney blows up five-sixths of a star system.

Or when a certain flyboy disobeys her one too many times *goes back to writing the bath scene in my fic*
                          BALCONIES
                          sigpic

Comment

She still wouldn't roar. She'd just get quiet. She's scarier that way.

Comment

Maybe she's a lioness... They can roar.

But that would suggest we're talking about animals, which we are not. The Lion King sparkified ... *bites tongue* ...forget I said that.

Comment

Did Elizabeth ever give John a dressing down like she did to Rodney at the end of Trinity?

Comment

Working...
                                X