BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

so much for rivers.

Comment

another one bites the dust

Comment

Damn, I figured the cool XO was a goner.
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And now the machine looks fried. This can't be good.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And John is gonna be like....Crap I caused soeone else to die!
              BALCONIES
              The Breeding Ground of Ships.
              sigpic

Comment

so the actress that plays our 'lizabeth wannabe is Catherine Walker.

Comment

My bet is that Joe's character is the only one who survives.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    so the actress that plays our 'lizabeth wannabe is Catherine Walker.
                    She's good at running in heels.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      My bet is that Joe's character is the only one who survives.
                      Wouldn't that be funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                        Wouldn't that be funny?
                        but you know he's going to have survivor guilt.

Comment

Wouldn't that be funny?
                          Then John wakes up back on Atlantis and says "wow that was a strange dream!"

Comment

Dog tags!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                              Then John wakes up back on Atlantis and says "wow that was a strange dream!"
                              LOL! And then Elizabeth snuggles up to him and they have sexy times, yes?

Comment

LOL! And then Elizabeth snuggles up to him and they have sexy times, yes?
                                Naturally!!

Comment

Working...
                                X