No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we've gone from sexual harassment to how old people are, and the others say we're random, where did they get that idea from?

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
      I wish I had been, and still wow, again one can wonder if we were watching the same show. School Girl crush *lol* well, we can point out that John reminds me of that teenage guy who kept messing up just so that he would get sent alone to the sexy principal’s office…ok, weird similarity there but you get my point, it’s obvious from their interacting that the flirting was defiantly mutual.
      Oh yeah! Just watch the mess hall scene in "The Intruder" and it hits you harder than a brick to the forehead!

Comment

Originally posted by Brie View Post
        I wish I had been, and still wow, again one can wonder if we were watching the same show. School Girl crush *lol* well, we can point out that John reminds me of that teenage guy who kept messing up just so that he would get sent alone to the sexy principal’s office…ok, weird similarity there but you get my point, it’s obvious from their interacting that the flirting was defiantly mutual.
        OMG. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "hot for teacher," doesn't it?
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          ZOMG, has anyone looked at how many people are on the thread right now? We've got 42 guests! Hai lurkers!
          *Mumbles* More like stalkers

Comment

Originally posted by ShWeir View Post
            *Mumbles* More like stalkers
            *snickers*

And oh look, we're down to 24 guests.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And... S-minus 15 minutes to Duet! Hope your DVD players are getting warmed up!
              Mine is, I was watching the final scene in ‘The Tower’ (the only really good part about the whole episode) and I just love the way that Elizabeth teases him without mercy, it’s funny how I always wish that all of their scenes were longer because it’s obvious that just because the camera stops rolling that the scene still continues (like in ‘Rising’ we see that John and Elizabeth are still talking about something as the camera moves away but you have no idea what it was about)
              sigpic

Comment

*snickers*

And oh look, we're down to 24 guests.
                *Holds up hands* It wasn't me!

Comment

Originally posted by Raelis View Post
                  Last time I checked, they also listed "Wraith"as Rodney's race (along with "Tauri"). This is how I found about about this "Legacy" series. So it seems they also use these books as some kind of indisputable canon.
                  OMG. People: books are not canon!!!

And yes, Stargate Wikia did take that little statistic from the Legacy books. Oh for cryin' out loud.

I'm so gonna enjoy this "Duet" snarkage today. Mwah ha ha.

Comment

S-minus 10 minutes to Duet!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      You and me both. I think we all need the snarkage.

Comment

I'm an adult (Legaly) and yet I still get excited over post-a-thons!

Comment

OMG. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "hot for teacher," doesn't it?
                          Well, I guess in this case it’s more like ‘hot for the boss’ though, I mean why else would he spend that much time in her office or in her courters not to mention all of their private lunch/dinner/night-snack dates, it’s not exactly how one would usually act around their boss un less there is a bigger reason for wanting to constantly be in her presence…and for her not minding that you are.
                          sigpic

Comment

FH, hurry up and get your little Lemming butt back here! You've only got 7 minutes!!!

Comment

OMG. People: books are not canon!!!

And yes, Stargate Wikia did take that little statistic from the Legacy books. Oh for cryin' out loud.

I don't consider any tie-in novels canon, even if some are enjoyable. Not just for Stargate, but for any show or movie. So it's wierd seeing a tie-in novel held up as canon by the wiki, because I have never seen anything of the sort in wikis in my previous fandoms. I was very surprised. Tie-in novels tend to have many mistakes and questionable characterization.

Comment

FH, hurry up and get your little Lemming butt back here! You've only got 7 minutes!!!
                                SW calm down!

FH get here NOW!! (What I'm a hypocrite)

Comment

Working...
                                X