No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home unexpectedly this afternoon, not feeling good ... D'oh!

Happily, my friend has lent me Seasons 1 & 2 of SGA!!! *happy dance*

Unhappily, the disc with TS/TE on it is scratched and may not play.

*lurk mode*

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post

*lurk mode*
      Sorry you don't feel good. *sends bowl of chicken soup and warm blanket to curl up in*
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
        There are some things that kind sort of be interpreted ambiguously especially regarding shipping, but the sheer volume (especially in some episodes) is really a stretch to ignore. There were a couple times I thought jokingly to myself that if Elizabeth had stayed on the shows, maybe they would have had her marry John and have kids, and still found a way interpret that without shipping.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        Yes, true... Kate and Teyla was sooooo canon...

Oh wait...
        *giggles*

*lurk mode*
        NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Sorry you're not feeling good. Then having a bad Storm/Eye disc on top of that is not a happy thing.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
          Sorry you don't feel good. *sends bowl of chicken soup and warm blanket to curl up in*
          Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Sorry you're not feeling good. Then having a bad Storm/Eye disc on top of that is not a happy thing.
          Thanks ... feeling slightly better. I watched "Irresistible". *snorts* Frankly, it was worth it just to see Carson cry and the "no side effects" convo at the end between John and Elizabeth the team.

Comment

Thanks ... feeling slightly better. I watched "Irresistible". *snorts* Frankly, it was worth it just to see Carson cry and the "no side effects" convo at the end between John and Elizabeth the team.
            Glad you're feeling a bit better.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Good morning Sparkies. I'm looking forward to our 38 Minutes post-a-thon later today.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Yes, I'm up early. (for me. It's only 6am here on the West Coast!) Woke up with a bit of dialogue for a certain mind-shattering episode of Atlantis Rising coming late in the season running through my head. It's now safely written into the story file.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Good morning Sparkies. I'm looking forward to our 38 Minutes post-a-thon later today.
                Me too! I anticipate a LOT of snark on this one. And squealing over whump.

So let the countdown begin... T-minus 7 hours and 20 minutes to our Thirty Eight Minutes post-a-thon!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

T-minus 4 hours and 30 minutes until today's Thirty Eight Minutes post-a-thon!

And hey, did any of you realize that Valentine's Day is on Tuesday? Valentine's Day and Smut Day are converging this year, a perfect opportunity not to be missed! I'm writing a romantic Sparky fic for the day; what Sparkyrific things will you be sharing?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                    Glad you're feeling a bit better.
                    Thanks! I was just run down and needed to R & R for a bit.

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Yes, I'm up early. (for me. It's only 6am here on the West Coast!) Woke up with a bit of dialogue for a certain mind-shattering episode of Atlantis Rising coming late in the season running through my head. It's now safely written into the story file.
                    That's ironic. I took a nap and woke up yesterday with a smutty one shot betweem "Progeny" and "The Real World" running through my brain. Again, it's one of those things we can give our own take on because they never said: how was Elizabeth found, presumably unconscious, when the nanites took over?

Apropos, it probably won't be posted til Tusday.

Me too! I anticipate a LOT of snark on this one. And squealing over whump.

So let the countdown begin... T-minus 7 hours and 20 minutes to our Thirty Eight Minutes post-a-thon!
                    Finally got season 1, but haven't had time to watch them all yet! If I'm here, I'll chime in. Right now, my computer's giving me grief because it's been converting movie files for almot 24 hours.

Comment

That's ironic. I took a nap and woke up yesterday with a smutty one shot betweem "Progeny" and "The Real World" running through my brain. Again, it's one of those things we can give our own take on because they never said: how was Elizabeth found, presumably unconscious, when the nanites took over?

Apropos, it probably won't be posted til Tusday.
                      Whoo hoo! Another Smutty Valentine's Day fic is in the pipeline! So, who else is going to have Smutty Valentine's Day pretties to share with us?

Finally got season 1, but haven't had time to watch them all yet! If I'm here, I'll chime in. Right now, my computer's giving me grief because it's been converting movie files for almot 24 hours.
                      Yikes! How big are those files that it's taking so long? Is there anything else that might be dragging on your computer's speed?

And... T-minus 2 hours and 55 minutes until the Thirty Eight Minutes post-a-thon!

Comment

Yikes! How big are those files that it's taking so long? Is there anything else that might be dragging on your computer's speed?
                        It's converting from a GB down to 350 MB, but my computer is also a couple years old. I could probably find a quicker program to convert them, but the one I have works great with my movie maker program, so I don't wanna risk using another one and then having the files uneditable. It has an Intel Pentium Dual Core processor, and they're both running at 100%. Most of the clips are almost done, but sadly, TS/TE were unrippable. DANG IT!!!

I may just hafta go to Sam's Club and buy them there for cheap. Last time I looked, each season was $10.

Taking my mom to the movies this afternoon to cheer her up. "The Muppets" finally came to the cheap theater in town.

And the countdown continues: 2 hours, 7 minutes til "Thirty Eight Minutes"!

Comment

All right, here's my contribution to the post-a-thon before I go ...

*droolz*

Comment

Whoo hoo! Another Smutty Valentine's Day fic is in the pipeline! So, who else is going to have Smutty Valentine's Day pretties to share with us?
                            ME ME ME!!!! (Well hopefully ) Just in the middle of working on a little art piece Not smutty but still.....

I've got the concentration span of a spoon at the moment, so I will be around to watch tonight but keeping up with the conversation will be beyond me tonight
                            sigpic
                            Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                              ME ME ME!!!! (Well hopefully ) Just in the middle of working on a little art piece Not smutty but still.....

I've got the concentration span of a spoon at the moment, so I will be around to watch tonight but keeping up with the conversation will be beyond me tonight
                              Nobody really keeps up or even tries to. We just jump in, make a comment and hit refresh a lot.LOL
                              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                                I've got the concentration span of a spoon at the moment...
                                I wasn't aware spoons had concentration spans in the first place... so from the soup to the mouth and back then?
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X