Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    Did Elizabeth ever give John a dressing down like she did to Rodney at the end of Trinity?
    No, I don't think she did. Then again, he never blew up 5/6th of a solar system.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Maybe she's a lioness... They can roar.

But that would suggest we're talking about animals, which we are not. The Lion King sparkified ... *bites tongue* ...forget I said that.
      *smirks*

No, I don't think she did. Then again, he never blew up 5/6th of a solar system.
      True.

Oh, and has anyone seen the DVD cover for Joe's new movie, "Ferocious Planet?" I think we have some new and crackalicious manip fodder.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Greeaaat Now I see John and Elizabeth running from Dinos!
        BALCONIES
        The Breeding Ground of Ships.
        sigpic

Comment

Actually, one stern look from Elizabeth and the dino's are running from them. She can kill a T-rex just by glaring.

Comment

Actually, one stern look from Elizabeth and the dino's are running from them. She can kill a T-rex just by glaring.
            Nah, you know she doesn't like killing. She'd probably use her Glare of Doom to tame the big beasties and have 'em eating out of her hand. 'Cause everyone falls in love with Elizabeth.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
              Nah, you know she doesn't like killing. She'd probably use her Glare of Doom to tame the big beasties and have 'em eating out of her hand. 'Cause everyone falls in love with Elizabeth.
              Even Kolya or does she use lazer vision for hurting her Johnny
              BALCONIES
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                I would have loved to see the conversation between John and "old" Elizabeth in Before I Sleep. We know it happened and what a prime opportunity for the writers to show us their relationship is evolving. And at that time it would have been just between us and John since "current" Elizabeth wasn't privy to everything they talked about. The writers could have had some fun with that aspect too.

In Submersion it would have been great to have a scene where they were blatantly flirting with each other while they were investigating the tunnels together. You know there was a reason John wanted to walk around in the dark with Elizabeth.
                Yay, great ideas! I've always wanted to read a fic about John talking to Old!Elizabeth in BIS.

And Submersion - oh HECK YEAH! "If you get scared I can hold you"

*shudders* Mike was soooo boring.
                And pushy! I really didn't like that.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                So, what have I been up to lately? Well, let's see. I made a new video. I don't think anyone has done anything like this before so be warned. All the talk lately of old school Sparky made me nostalgic, so I have put together what may be the most complete Sparky video of all time. Be ready, because I am giving you over 14 minutes of pure Sparky goodness. It goes, as near as I was able to make it, in chronological order from The Rising through GitM. Get comfortable and have some tissues handy. I had to squish it together and stomp on it to compress it enough to post on Vimeo so the quality isn't perfect.

Spoiler:
                Holy smokes that was awesome! Loved Bolero in the beginning. That's probably the sexiest piece of music ever written, so ... it fits. And yes I did cry at the end. I can't watch that last scene in GitM without crying. Those insensitive jerks, leaving John standing there all alone.

Even dinosaurs!

Ok so should I go poking around GW to see what FH was talking about...... oh boy, what now? Did the Ancients evolve from whales? Is Rodney in love with a lemon?

Comment

Could come in handy, a pet T-rex. Now there's a watch dog people are going to be jealous about.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                  Ok so should I go poking around GW to see what FH was talking about...... oh boy, what now? Did the Ancients evolve from whales? Is Rodney in love with a lemon?
                  If only that were it... I'll leave you a PM.

Comment

Could come in handy, a pet T-rex. Now there's a watch dog people are going to be jealous about.
                    And I think I know just the job for that pet T-rex...

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                    Even Kolya or does she use lazer vision for hurting her Johnny
                    Nah, she could just sic the T-rexes on Kolya.

Yay, great ideas! I've always wanted to read a fic about John talking to Old!Elizabeth in BIS.

*gets mental image of John holding Elizabeth's hand like in some crappy horror movie and giggles insanely*

I didn't like it, either. Only John can give her just the right amount of nudging without looking like a clueless git.

Holy smokes that was awesome! Loved Bolero in the beginning. That's probably the sexiest piece of music ever written, so ... it fits. And yes I did cry at the end. I can't watch that last scene in GitM without crying. Those insensitive jerks, leaving John standing there all alone.
                    Yeah, WTF? And it's not the first time John's been left alone; nobody went to see him in "Conversion." Except for Elizabeth. Here comes that angst, again.

I think you just gave me an idea for a new game... Deliberately writing bad fics in order to mock all the stupid things that bad fic writers do. LOL!

Comment

Nah, she could just sic the T-rexes on Kolya.
                      Oh crap you gave me a plot bunny.....an AU....she didnt become a replicator....she became Queen of the Dinos....Oh *goes to write*
                      BALCONIES
                      sigpic

Comment

*smirks*

True.

Oh, and has anyone seen the DVD cover for Joe's new movie, "Ferocious Planet?" I think we have some new and crackalicious manip fodder.
                        Thanks for liking the vid. It was a labor of love.

Loved the DVD cover. Do I spot a hint of ship in this movie?

Even dinosaurs!

Thanks to you too. And I admit to slowing down the last few scenes from Gitm for a little shameless bit of manipulation of the emotions. That last song is just the prettiest and fits them so well.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ok so now I know what you guys are talking about (thanks FH!). Rodney in love with a lemon is less OOC. I don't want to get in trouble, so that's all I'll say about that.

I didn't like it, either. Only John can give her just the right amount of nudging without looking like a clueless git.
                          Clueless git? I love that description!!

Yeah, WTF? And it's not the first time John's been left alone; nobody went to see him in "Conversion." Except for Elizabeth. Here comes that angst, again.
                          John really needs Elizabeth back.

I think you just gave me an idea for a new game... Deliberately writing bad fics in order to mock all the stupid things that bad fic writers do. LOL!
                          That could be a whole lot of fun!!
                          hey, babe, what's happening?
                          I love you
                          well yeah I love you too, but I'm already in a relationship with Todd
                          But I'm pregnant
                          the three of us can raise it together

Comment

Oh crap you gave me a plot bunny.....an AU....she didnt become a replicator....she became Queen of the Dinos....Oh *goes to write*
                            Is she going to be wearing a lizard skin bikini like in all of those bad B-sci-fi movies from the 50s and 60s? *cackles* That might be a good candidate for the "Write Bad Fic to Mock Bad Fic" contest!

Thanks for liking the vid. It was a labor of love.

Loved the DVD cover. Do I spot a hint of ship in this movie?
                            Ship? Bring on the CRACK!

Thanks to you too. And I admit to slowing down the last few scenes from Gitm for a little shameless bit of manipulation of the emotions. That last song is just the prettiest and fits them so well.
                            Hey, nothing wrong with a little shameless manipulation...

Clueless git? I love that description!!
                            Heeheehee!

John really needs Elizabeth back.
                            Yes, he does. We're working on it.

That could be a whole lot of fun!!
                            hey, babe, what's happening?
                            I love you
                            well yeah I love you too, but I'm already in a relationship with Todd
                            But I'm pregnant
                            the three of us can raise it together
                            BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! I like it!

Comment

Is she going to be wearing a lizard skin bikini like in all of those bad B-sci-fi movies from the 50s and 60s? *cackles* That might be a good candidate for the "Write Bad Fic to Mock Bad Fic" contest!
                              Count me in for that! Since Elizabeth with long red hair, headdress and lizard skin bikini sounds yummy *snickers* Heres the cliche scene where John is captured by Elizabeth's subjects and brought before the queen.

Native Person: My Queen we found a prisoner!
                              : bring him forward.

*A Bound!John is brought forward before Elizabeth and hes shoked by what he sees*

: Elizabeth! You're alive!
                              : Elizabeth? I am not Elizabeth I am Hela, Queen of ZuZu people.
                              : uhh no You're Doctor Elizabeth Weir leader of Atlantis
                              : YOU SPEAK LIES!
                              : Oh Lord what did those pesky replicators do to you?
                              BALCONIES
                              sigpic

Comment

Count me in for that! Since Elizabeth with long red hair, headdress and lizard skin bikini sounds yummy *snickers* Heres the cliche scene where John is captured by Elizabeth's subjects and brought before the queen.

Native Person: My Queen we found a prisoner!
                                : bring him forward.

*A Bound!John is brought forward before Elizabeth and hes shoked by what he sees*

: Elizabeth! You're alive!
                                : Elizabeth? I am not Elizabeth I am Hela, Queen of ZuZu people.
                                : uhh no You're Doctor Elizabeth Weir leader of Atlantis
                                : YOU SPEAK LIES!
                                : Oh Lord what did those pesky replicators do to you?
                                OMFG! "ZuZu people." LMAO! *dies laughing* Ohhhh yeah, that'll definitely qualify as 'bad fic to mock bad fic!' *cackles*

Comment

Working...
                                X