Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    OMFG! "ZuZu people." LMAO! *dies laughing* Ohhhh yeah, that'll definitely qualify as 'bad fic to mock bad fic!' *cackles*
    Yes ZuZu people. They like ZuZus....whatever them things are.

Believe me I read so many bad fics at this point I have enough amunition to purposely write a horrid fic.
    BALCONIES
    The Breeding Ground of Ships.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
      Count me in for that! Since Elizabeth with long red hair, headdress and lizard skin bikini sounds yummy *snickers* Heres the cliche scene where John is captured by Elizabeth's subjects and brought before the queen.

Native Person: My Queen we found a prisoner!
      : bring him forward.

*A Bound!John is brought forward before Elizabeth and hes shoked by what he sees*

: Elizabeth! You're alive!
      : Elizabeth? I am not Elizabeth I am Hela, Queen of ZuZu people.
      : uhh no You're Doctor Elizabeth Weir leader of Atlantis
      : YOU SPEAK LIES!
      : Oh Lord what did those pesky replicators do to you?
      OMG that just made me chuckle for a good 5 minutes!

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        OMG that just made me chuckle for a good 5 minutes!
        I live to make people laugh.
        BALCONIES
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          So, what have I been up to lately? Well, let's see. I made a new video. I don't think anyone has done anything like this before so be warned. All the talk lately of old school Sparky made me nostalgic, so I have put together what may be the most complete Sparky video of all time. Be ready, because I am giving you over 14 minutes of pure Sparky goodness. It goes, as near as I was able to make it, in chronological order from The Rising through GitM. Get comfortable and have some tissues handy. I had to squish it together and stomp on it to compress it enough to post on Vimeo so the quality isn't perfect.

Spoiler:
          Great vid SR!! Awesome doesn't do it justice but that is the best discription I can come up with at the moment.
          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
            Great vid SR!! Awesome doesn't do it justice but that is the best discription I can come up with at the moment.
            Sounds good to me. It's nice when your efforts get rewarded by a comment. Now if anyone says Sparky wasn't on screen, just point them to this. No changes, little manipulation, just straightforward presentation of the scenes as they were shown on screen. I've seen vids and done a few myself where you have to just cut a scene apart and torture it to get that shippy feeling.
            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Okay, I'm kinda pissed. Just typed up a reply and GW choked on me, so I had to start over.

Epic crack, that's for sure.

Oh yes, trying to surf the web on an iTouch is an exercise in frustration. Fortunately, I only have to limp along for one more month. My iPad 2 is on order.

OMG, that teaser!
              Spoiler:
              So, Mikey shot John? That explains a lot. Looking forward to the finished chapter!
              Hehehe, so you likee the spoiler, hmm??? LOL.

My iPod Touch (one of my best friends blasted me for calling it an iTouch, so I'm trying to do the proper nerd thing ... which I should do, cause I AM a nerd) was bought for me as a gift, so I'm abusing it until it diez ... but I'm hopefully buying a new netbook soon, after taxes and job changes get taken care of. Geez, RL stinks sometimes!!!

And just a reminder: Tomorrow is the second live auction of Stargate props, costumes and set pieces. I'll be at a viewing party that the Propworx staff is putting on, so look for updates via Twitter. Good luck to anyone bidding!
              Ooh, sounded like fun!

So, what have I been up to lately? Well, let's see. I made a new video. I don't think anyone has done anything like this before so be warned. All the talk lately of old school Sparky made me nostalgic, so I have put together what may be the most complete Sparky video of all time. Be ready, because I am giving you over 14 minutes of pure Sparky goodness. It goes, as near as I was able to make it, in chronological order from The Rising through GitM. Get comfortable and have some tissues handy. I had to squish it together and stomp on it to compress it enough to post on Vimeo so the quality isn't perfect.

Spoiler:
              Ooh, can't wait to watch it!

And I think I know just the job for that pet T-rex...

Nah, she could just sic the T-rexes on Kolya.

*gets mental image of John holding Elizabeth's hand like in some crappy horror movie and giggles insanely*
              You and me, both!

I didn't like it, either. Only John can give her just the right amount of nudging without looking like a clueless git.

Yeah, WTF? And it's not the first time John's been left alone; nobody went to see him in "Conversion." Except for Elizabeth. Here comes that angst, again.
              Go, Elizabeth!

I think you just gave me an idea for a new game... Deliberately writing bad fics in order to mock all the stupid things that bad fic writers do. LOL!
              LOL, I'm in! As soon as the fic bunnies stop stabbing me about my delayed fics ...

*Guys, I told you, if you're gonna stab me, don't touch the arm. If you stab the arm, and I get an infection, how can I write?*

*fic bunnies give each other an "oh crap we screwed up" look*

Oh crap you gave me a plot bunny.....an AU....she didnt become a replicator....she became Queen of the Dinos....Oh *goes to write*
              Oh. My. God. She's Wilma! ROFL

Thanks for liking the vid. It was a labor of love.

Loved the DVD cover. Do I spot a hint of ship in this movie?

Thanks to you too. And I admit to slowing down the last few scenes from Gitm for a little shameless bit of manipulation of the emotions. That last song is just the prettiest and fits them so well.
              You make great vids, Auntie! And I know I've probably asked this before, but what program do you use???

And RE about the cover ... they had the option of using teh girl, or using the big, strapping Marine under his command. Which would you have picked???

Count me in for that! Since Elizabeth with long red hair, headdress and lizard skin bikini sounds yummy *snickers* Heres the cliche scene where John is captured by Elizabeth's subjects and brought before the queen.

Native Person: My Queen we found a prisoner!
              : bring him forward.

*A Bound!John is brought forward before Elizabeth and hes shoked by what he sees*

: Elizabeth! You're alive!
              : Elizabeth? I am not Elizabeth I am Hela, Queen of ZuZu people.
              : uhh no You're Doctor Elizabeth Weir leader of Atlantis
              : YOU SPEAK LIES!
              : Oh Lord what did those pesky replicators do to you?
              Wow. After that, they're gonna need to bring Kate back too.

And remember everyone, tomorrow is the DVD release of "Change of Plans"!!! Go to Walmart and support JoeF!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                Does That make Johnny Fred?

Wow. After that, they're gonna need to bring Kate back too.
                FH will dig that...She's a clone made by Lucius Lavin along with Kolya.....they fall in love....get married and have Clone babies. Teyla is very saddened by it.

Then it's revealed Larrin is Kolyas long lost daughter (actually trying it in my crossover during Sparky take 2, could work...)
                BALCONIES
                sigpic

Comment

You make great vids, Auntie! And I know I've probably asked this before, but what program do you use???
                  Thanks niece. I use Final Cut Express. I used CyberLink Power Director, which I loved, when I used Mr. SR's PC, but when I switched to Mac we got this. Huge learning curve but I got a couple of books from Amazon and went through the lessons. Power Director gets a good review on this site which also talks about other software. We also have Roxio which Mr. SR uses to do vids of our vacation pics and that one is also good. Probably too much info but that's my whole vid story. Oh, also I've done a couple on iMovie just for fun, but no challenge and too easy.
                  sigpic

Comment

On a diet. Yeah. LOL

FH will dig that...She's a clone made by Lucius Lavin along with Kolya.....they fall in love....get married and have Clone babies. Teyla is very saddened by it.

Then it's revealed Larrin is Kolyas long lost daughter (actually trying it in my crossover during Sparky take 2, could work...)
                    Okay, I take it back. YOU need Kate, LOL!

Pic fic donation (spoilered for size only)

Spoiler:
                    : Umm, 'Lizabeth, whatcha doin?
                    : Updating my Facebook. Yours, too, while you're here.
                    : You don't see a problem with this?
                    : No, you are standing in my office, hovering over my shoulder.
                    : Look at your desk. You have a Dell laptop over here, and this -- Ancienty ripoff of an iPad --
                    : My iPad 2 is on order, by the way.
                    : *headdesk* She's a nerd ...

Later that day:
                    Spoiler:
                    : Hey Sheppard, why does your Facebook page say you think Elizabeth is a hot nerd?
                    : Crap. I knew giving her my Facebook password was a bad idea.

Hee hee!!!

Comment

On a diet. Yeah. LOL

Okay, I take it back. YOU need Kate, LOL!

Spoiler:
                      : Look at your desk. You have a Dell laptop over here, and this -- Ancienty ripoff of an iPad --

Later that day:
                      : Hey Sheppard, why does your Facebook page say you think Elizabeth is a hot nerd?

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...rdanime38.gif: Crap. I knew giving her my Facebook password was a bad idea.

Hee hee!!!
                      Now that is just cute. FB can be great. My high school is having a big reunion of the first student body when the school was built in, let's just say the 20th Century. Tons of us are friending each other and it's so much fun. Though I do wonder sometimes who some of these fat old men are. Where are the skinny boys I knew? One of them is now Rod, not Rodney. LOL Rod is a fire chief.ROTFLMAO! I remember a nerdy kid who teased me for being a redhead.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Sounds good to me. It's nice when your efforts get rewarded by a comment. Now if anyone says Sparky wasn't on screen, just point them to this. No changes, little manipulation, just straightforward presentation of the scenes as they were shown on screen. I've seen vids and done a few myself where you have to just cut a scene apart and torture it to get that shippy feeling.
                        Especially when the vidder is trying to use a scene that's shippy for one pair but trying to manipulate it so that it's shippy for a totally different pair.

Hehehe, so you likee the spoiler, hmm??? LOL.

My iPod Touch (one of my best friends blasted me for calling it an iTouch, so I'm trying to do the proper nerd thing ... which I should do, cause I AM a nerd) was bought for me as a gift, so I'm abusing it until it diez ... but I'm hopefully buying a new netbook soon, after taxes and job changes get taken care of. Geez, RL stinks sometimes!!!
                        Heh! I call it an iTouch simply because it's less of a mouthful to say than iPod Touch. Even though I'm a total nerd. I guess I'm lazy, like Joe Flanigan said he is.

Ooh, sounded like fun!
                        It was very fun! Hmm, maybe I should post some of my pics from the preview days...

LOL, I'm in! As soon as the fic bunnies stop stabbing me about my delayed fics ...

*Guys, I told you, if you're gonna stab me, don't touch the arm. If you stab the arm, and I get an infection, how can I write?*

*fic bunnies give each other an "oh crap we screwed up" look*
                        Ooops. Quick, milk it for as much sympathy as you can while you can!

LMAO!

And remember everyone, tomorrow is the DVD release of "Change of Plans"!!! Go to Walmart and support JoeF!!!
                        I am totally going to go buy it!

Oh yeah, FH is gonna be going after you with a frying pan and a pack of rabid lemmings to chew your fingers off for that one! LOL!

Later that day:
                        : Crap. I knew giving her my Facebook password was a bad idea.

Hee hee!!!
                        AHAHAHAHAHHA! Well done! Poor John, he soooo wanted to keep that he was a nerd under wraps, teehee!
                        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Especially when the vidder is trying to use a scene that's shippy for one pair but trying to manipulate it so that it's shippy for a totally different pair.
                          *chuckles* Yeah, I've seen part of a few of those. Getting all the way through one is not possible. *shudders* Maybe now we'll start seeing vids showing Teyla's new BFF. I hear a certain book has her and Rodney being a bit close.

Heh! I call it an iTouch simply because it's less of a mouthful to say than iPod Touch. Even though I'm a total nerd. I guess I'm lazy, like Joe Flanigan said he is.
                          Mr. SR calls his just "Touch" or sometimes, "my whaddayacallitTouch".
                          sigpic

Comment

speaking of facebook on deviantart.com i dont know if you guys ever saw this but take a look at who john is in a relationship with.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...ebook#/d352bld (just wish it was in english and not whatever language that is)

Comment

*chuckles* Yeah, I've seen part of a few of those. Getting all the way through one is not possible. *shudders* Maybe now we'll start seeing vids showing Teyla's new BFF. I hear a certain book has her and Rodney being a bit close.
                              Building up her harem, I guess.

Mr. SR calls his just "Touch" or sometimes, "my whaddayacallitTouch".
                              Yeah, that's pretty much the way I am with it.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              speaking of facebook on deviantart.com i dont know if you guys ever saw this but take a look at who john is in a relationship with.

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...ebook#/d352bld (just wish it was in english and not whatever language that is)
                              OMG, now that is just too cool!
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hi Sparkys'

Can someone help me out. I'm trying to write a scene into the fic I'm currently working on. How would John describe his meals. Would it be breakfast lunch and dinner or something else.

Thanks in advance: weiranime17:

Comment

Working...
                                X