Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    RTP, Pts. 1-2 checked, rechecked and on the way home- eyes getting blurry- stopping until tomorrow.
    Very thoroughly, may I say--thanks! Our eppies are going to be so awesome! I'll make these corrections and have PTs I & II golden by the weekend's, er, end.
    Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

RTP, Pts. 1-2 checked, rechecked and on the way home- eyes getting blurry- stopping until tomorrow.
      Your eyes must be really blurry, 'cause I haven't even submitted Part 2 yet.

Either that, or Janus is playing with his time machine again.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

That would be act 2 of Eri's part.

Hey look, my Braincell's back.... *squishes braincell for making a reappearance*
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

She means RTP, I, Parts I-V. I split it into five parts for organization and she's edited Parts I & II of those Five.
          Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Hey look, my Braincell's back.... *squishes braincell for making a reappearance*
            Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
            She means RTP, I, Parts I-V. I split it into five parts for organization and she's edited Parts I & II of those Five.
            See, I figured it was "Act" rather than "Part," but she said "Part," so I started thinking Janus was trying to take over the world and speed up the release of Atlantis Rising so he could get to the part where we bring Elizabeth back. 'Cause, you know, he was totally crushing on her in "Before I Sleep."
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I think I know where TPTW of SGA found the idea for cast overhaules... SeaQuest DSV... ...I want my Doctor Wendy Smith back... *sniff*

And I don't know if Rockne did it on purpose or not but Farscape's full of SeaQuest references.

Comment

See, I figured it was "Act" rather than "Part," but she said "Part," so I started thinking Janus was trying to take over the world and speed up the release of Atlantis Rising so he could get to the part where we bring Elizabeth back. 'Cause, you know, he was totally crushing on her in "Before I Sleep."
                Oh John won't be too happy about that! Having an ancient as his competition. Then again I don't think Liz will be too happy when she finds out about Larrin (Kolya if he got a Sex Change)

Speaking of him I am hoping to get my YBRLTD chapter up, if I get through this non Sparky part which contains Kolya and his fictional family, him and his fictional wife in my opinion is Sparky's evil twin *shudders* The only thing that is getting me through is the Sparky scene in the next Chapter.....

Fancy Cuddling anyone?
                BALCONIES
                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLadyMore View Post
                  Oh John won't be too happy about that! Having an ancient as his competition. Then again I don't think Liz will be too happy when she finds out about Larrin (Kolya if he got a Sex Change)

Speaking of him I am hoping to get my YBRLTD chapter up, if I get through this non Sparky part which contains Kolya and his fictional family, him and his fictional wife in my opinion is Sparky's evil twin *shudders* The only thing that is getting me through is the Sparky scene in the next Chapter.....

Fancy Cuddling anyone?
                  I'll cuddle with You TLM. On wait your talking about sparky cuddling in your chapter. LOL. Nevermind

Comment

TLM, you really scare me sometimes, you know that?

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    I'll cuddle with You TLM. On wait your talking about sparky cuddling in your chapter. LOL. Nevermind
                    *snickers*

Comment

Never thought I'd see a link between Larry and SGA, but somehow it works. I would love to see Larry meet Rodney. And Ronon. Priceless. Can't beat that redneck humor. See, we have a sense of humor and can laugh at ourselves. Unlike the effete intellectuals who can't.
                      "effete"... I had to look that word up. I haven't had to look up a word in a long time. You gave me some education for the day, SR!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
                      :::throws snowball back at JT:::

Hey, snowball fiiiiiight!!!

Seriously true. I had a Sparky dream one night, about two months ago, and this one scene got stuck in my head, so I wrote a fic to be able to put it on Microsoft Works paper. Of course, the fic bunnies went on vacation and I've written three chapters, and the scene still hasn't appeared.
                      The snow's all melted, so no fights with snow. I can throw tomatoes at you

Ok the dream thing must be the unfortunate side effect of my being a pessimist. At best my dreams are pedantic or bizarre. I can count the truly happy dreams I've had on one hand. Can you guys send me some nice happy Sparky dreams for tonight?

Okay SW now this has to be done. This will happen if Jack Harkness goes aboard Atlantis, and those who watch Torchwood know this will go down:

Spoiler:

Jack: My, my, my, I have never seen two finer people together as a couple! Hey would you two fine specimen mind adding a third member in your pair?

: you want to WHAT?!
                      : He isnt serious? John please tell me he isn't serious?

Jack: So what do you say?

: I hate to burst your bubble Captain Harkness but this is a CLOSED partnership, Colonel Sheppard belongs to one person and that is me.
                      : *Thinks* I love it when she claims me as her own.

Jack: Fine, Fine, how about you sweetcheeks? What a piece of this?

This has been another crack idea from The Lady More
                      LOL!!

Don't all the men crush on Lizzie? But really, he was.

I think I know where TPTW of SGA found the idea for cast overhaules... SeaQuest DSV... ...I want my Doctor Wendy Smith back... *sniff*

And I don't know if Rockne did it on purpose or not but Farscape's full of SeaQuest references.
                      I'm looking for a new sci-fi show to watch so I guess SeaQuest is not a good option then? I've heard the newer Dr. Who is very good, but also has some really sad ship elements. I'm not sure I'm up for that angst. What about Firefly? Can anyone say yay or nay to that?

Fancy Cuddling anyone?
                      Please don't mention Larrin. Sorry, but they were trying for another Vala but that actress (can't think of her name) was no Claudia Black.

Comment

Jill Wagner Played larrin

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                          I'm looking for a new sci-fi show to watch so I guess SeaQuest is not a good option then? I've heard the newer Dr. Who is very good, but also has some really sad ship elements. I'm not sure I'm up for that angst. What about Firefly? Can anyone say yay or nay to that?
                          SeaQuest DSV

Spoiler:
                          I watched SeaQuest when I was around 13 or 14 years old - that and Star Trek TNG were my first science fiction shows that I watched (in English anyway). There was a Dutch program about two alien children who liked milk very much, so I had gotten into the genre a lot earlier. At the time I just watched, now I pay attention to other things and for the first time I notice that overhaul. I recommend season 1 and 2 for sure. The overhaul between these two seasons isn't as jarring as is with the overhaul from season 2 to 3.

At the time I watched it for the first time I had a bit of a crush on Jonathan Brandis...

Doctor Who

Spoiler:
                          I've watched this since number 9 (Chris Eccleston) all the way through 10 (David Tennant) and I loved it. It's absolutely brilliant, and while the ship may end on a sad note at first... it's absolutely brilliantly done no matter what. And then it all ends well afterall even though it's done with a bit of a twist but a good one nonetheless.

I'm not a fan of number 11 (Matt Smith)... yet... I was too used to David Tennant. Number 10 is definitely my Doctor, and Donna Noble is my companion. Catherine Tate and David Tennant have awesome chemistry together - not in the ship way but the best mates way, which after Rose and Martha was actually a relieve.

And while we're at it, I can also recomment both Torchwood and The Sarah Jane Adventures. TW is more adult than Doctor Who, while SJA is more steered towards the younger audience, but I love them both very much. They both rock big time. Though TW I must add does major character deaths ... but they do it very good and with consequences.

Firefly

Spoiler:
                          I wasn't immediately sold when I saw the first episode. A friend of my showed me The Trainjob but I just thought it was meh... though I did download it as a whole and started at the beginning with Serenity (the pilot not the film) and by the time Kaylee is biting in her strawberry I'm already sold - Jewel reeled me in hook, line and sinker. All the characters are awesome, the ship (both ship and romance) are awesome, the stories are well done and it's over all very fun. And I'm not just saying that because I met about half the cast already and they are awesome people, but because it seriously rocked and Fox took it off the air way too soon.

But of course, that's just what I like...

Warehouse 13 is also quite fun. Eureka if you're not yet watching that. Sanctuary is not so bad either. Merlin (BBC) if you like fantasy or maybe in April Game of Thrones.

Comment

Zandra & TLM your crossover pic fics cracked me up.

And, to add to the weather discussion.....I'm in the midwest - at the beginning of the week, it was in the 80s and now they predicting snow tomorrow. FCOL!

A little Sparky pic cap for your viewing enjoyment!
                            Spoiler:

J (in his head) - does she have any idea how cute she looks right now? Why won't Rodney leave so I can pull her into a storage closet?
                            E (in her head) - Shut up Rodney, shut up Rodney, shut up Rodney.....I've got other business to attend to, namely Colonel Hotpants over there.
                            sigpic
                            Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              Your offer made me smile though =D
                              BALCONIES
                              The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                              sigpic

Comment

Very thoroughly, may I say--thanks! Our eppies are going to be so awesome! I'll make these corrections and have PTs I & II golden by the weekend's, er, end.

I'm glad we got that mystery all straightened out. I should have...uh...sections 3-5 done by Monday, especially if it snows on Sunday.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                                "effete"... I had to look that word up. I haven't had to look up a word in a long time. You gave me some education for the day, SR!
                                That's my job. But no tests.

I've loved all the newer Dr. Who's. Thought David Tennant was my favorite. And adore Firefly. The ship in that one is beyond compare. And ditto on WH13 , Eureka, Sanctuary and Merlin. If you want something vaguely SciFi but more horror, check out Supernatural.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X