Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I'll tell you what they think: "Where's the fun in that?" (I still, to this day, wonder about that. )
    And then how about later on when you tell them not to do things that now everybody thinks are so cute. Like having food all over their faces and throwing food on the floor for the dog. We all had pizza here last week after we babysat and my DIL was overheard saying "You can't do that here. Grandma and Grandpa don't have a dog." LOL
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      We all had pizza here last week after we babysat and my DIL was overheard saying "You can't do that here. Grandma and Grandpa don't have a dog." LOL

Small oversight... Perhaps this should be rectified and Grandma and Grandpa should get a dog too.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Small oversight... Perhaps this should be rectified and Grandma and Grandpa should get a dog too.
        We've thought about it but decided it's too much work. We just enjoy our crazy granddog and leave it at that.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

According to the pics I saw, the clothes seemed to be fine. The faces, however, were another story. They got a chance to practice their spoon handling skills. I wonder what kids think when you tell them they can no longer eat with their fingers. Confused much?
          There's definitely something to be said for eating Medieval Times-style.

Yes, SK, I will continue on Facebook as long as my friends hang around.
          Yaaay! *hugs you*

I'll tell you what they think: "Where's the fun in that?" (I still, to this day, wonder about that. )
          Exactly! It's no wonder I have so much fun eating things like burgers, fries, or ribs.

And then how about later on when you tell them not to do things that now everybody thinks are so cute. Like having food all over their faces and throwing food on the floor for the dog. We all had pizza here last week after we babysat and my DIL was overheard saying "You can't do that here. Grandma and Grandpa don't have a dog." LOL
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay, that's funny.

I've been using Discord with some other online friends. It's a group chat kinda like this. We'll always have Instagram and Facebook. I'd miss talking to you guys, though. *group hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
              I've been using Discord with some other online friends. It's a group chat kinda like this.
              I'm on Discord too...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Hmm, may have to look into Discord...
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oye vey... I'm gonna feel this ropeskip training in the morning.

Unless I'm in luck and I don't feel a thing... but what are the odds that will happen twice...
                  I feel like I've gone 10 rounds with Teyla and lost them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

Hmm, may have to look into Discord...
                    It's a good thing to have if this place goes under. You can use it as a website and it also has an app.

Comment

Oye vey... I'm gonna feel this ropeskip training in the morning.

Unless I'm in luck and I don't feel a thing... but what are the odds that will happen twice...
                      I feel like I've gone 10 rounds with Teyla and lost them all.
                      Oh no, FH has been whumped by herself.

Comment

Oh no, FH has been whumped by herself.
                        I will forego raising my arms today.
                        Luckily, I have a computer mouse that doesn't need moving to function -- it's a special logitec mouse.

I am soar in places I didn't even know existed.
                        I guess it was great work-out.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

I will forego raising my arms today.
                          Luckily, I have a computer mouse that doesn't need moving to function -- it's a special logitec mouse.

I am soar in places I didn't even know existed.
                          I guess it was great work-out.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            "Go back to doing a sport", they said.
                            "It'll be fun.", they said.
                            "You'll feel great", they said.

Liars, the lot of them.

Comment

Liars, the lot of them.

Take 2 Advil if you can. *gentle hugs*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Liars, the lot of them.

Take 2 Advil if you can. *gentle hugs*
                                And a nice hot bath to soak those muscles.

Comment

Working...
                                X