Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    And a nice hot bath to soak those muscles.
    Done -- it was lovely.

Cat nearly went in with me -- that was a little less lovely and made me squeal a bit.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Done -- it was lovely.

Cat nearly went in with me -- that was a little less lovely and made me squeal a bit.
      Ooopsie! I'm glad the cat didn't go in!! (I bet the cat is glad too)

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Done -- it was lovely.

Whoops! Silly kitty!

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
        Ooopsie! I'm glad the cat didn't go in!! (I bet the cat is glad too)
        Yeah, I'll also bet the cat is glad, LOL!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Super Bowl Sunday!

Comment

Will anyone other than me be watching the Superbowl?

I want the 49ers to win, cause I just don't like Kansas City and their quarterback (for no good reason, really).

Comment

If it wasn't at an awkward hour, I'd probably try to find a way to stream it somewhere.

Mostly cause I wanna hear Demi Lovato sing the National Anthem. Not so much for the football.

Comment

Will anyone other than me be watching the Superbowl?

I want the 49ers to win, cause I just don't like Kansas City and their quarterback (for no good reason, really).
                  I could have cared less who wins until SR Jr told me there's a hokie playing for KC, so Go Chiefs! We went wine tasting with the twins today. Thing 1 loved the sweet reds while Thing 2 prefers a dry crisp white. Just kidding. There was live music and they had fun dancing. Thing 2 spit out his cheese into Grandpa's hat and Thing 1 went over to another table and hugged a lady. Hugging is his new thing.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Not even a sip...

My sister always got to sip from my dad's beer.

Comment

So the sum of my last week was crying (sighing actually, but crying sounds much more dramatic) over foundation repair quotes to the tune of 12k. Then I escaped for a Sunday fun day of me time and literally did cry for several hours watching Miss Saigon
                      Spoiler:
                      and yes, I am way too old to not have realized it did not have a happy ending. Spoiler was probably unnecessary, but I added just in case someone else has tickets to the current tour...
                      . Then I log in this morning and see I missed a weeks worth of conversation about one of my fears- that one day the GW errors we've been encountering will turn out to be the actual end and they've pulled the plug on the site. Gah.

Oh, and now I also want to ropeskip. And watch videos of a cat falling into a bath while I have my morning coffee.

Seriously though, I need to check out some of the other sites you've mentioned. I've been kind of a slacker with anything except this and Instagram.
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Didn't watch the Super Bowl, but did watch some of the commercials later on YouTube. (Loki on Disney+! Black Widow trailer! YAY!) My condolences on the game, JT-2. *hugs*

I do wonder how the game would've gone over in Atlantis...

OMG the Twins are hilarious!

Zandra's Ashes: Foundation repair? Ouch! That's not a happy thing. *hugs*

Comment

Not even a sip...

My sister always got to sip from my dad's beer.
                          That will come later. Right now they can't stand the smell of it.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Didn't watch the Super Bowl, but did watch some of the commercials later on YouTube. (Loki on Disney+! Black Widow trailer! YAY!) My condolences on the game, JT-2. *hugs*

I do wonder how the game would've gone over in Atlantis...

OMG the Twins are hilarious!

Zandra's Ashes: Foundation repair? Ouch! That's not a happy thing. *hugs*
                          Did you see Jason Momoa's commercial. Hilarious. Also, the guy who made that last pick was my Hokie, Kendall Fuller. Beemer ball goes to the Super Bowl!!
                          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                            Oh, and now I also want to ropeskip. And watch videos of a cat falling into a bath while I have my morning coffee.
                            I'll have my camera ready next time -- my GoPro is waterproof.

Also, ropeskipping is fun. You don't even need all the cool tricks to know where every muscles is situated in your body the next day... and especially the day after the next day.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                              Did you see Jason Momoa's commercial. Hilarious. Also, the guy who made that last pick was my Hokie, Kendall Fuller. Beemer ball goes to the Super Bowl!!
                              Yes, it was hilarious..... but disturbing at the same time.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesdsay!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                Did you see Jason Momoa's commercial. Hilarious.
                                OMG, that was insane!

BTW, they've posted a behind the scenes video. Jason's goofy as heck, you've gotta see it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCVftPzNB8A

Yes, it was hilarious..... but disturbing at the same time.
                                LOL, that it was!

Comment

Working...
                                X