Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post

I watched the first episode on Friday. A year and a half later, I'm finally getting to it.
    Heh. I'm excited to watch Disney movies.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

I watched the first episode on Friday. A year and a half later, I'm finally getting to it.
      Heck, I still haven't even watched Season 2 yet.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I have now seen the only certified mountain river in Belgium... only to realize that I was here before about a decade ago with a friend.

I thought that walkpath by the water felt familiar.
          Oh well... due to covid restrictions the path is off-limits for everyone who isn't a local resident or has at least one night booked in the area. Therefore, there was no one else around. Just us and a couple of others on the trail. We saw like -- maybe in total -- 15 other people on the trail, which under normal circumstances are approx. 9985 more people.

Images will be up on my Instagram as soon as it stops telling me there's an editing issue. I just want to post, not edit. I mean, all the green doesn't need editing. Natural beauty it will be.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I returned from the deep woods to the land of cell service last night! I have a Garmin in reach mini I use when in the mountains, so I can use satellite to send an sos if needed and to check in with the family so it wasn’t as stressful as I’d thought to be so unplugged. It was kind of glorious actually. Only one incident with an uninvited critter in camp. Fairly certain it was just a raccoon. It was brushing against my tent and it actually patted one of my friend’s bottom (she was pretty accessible in her hammock tent), but other than our backpacking adventure was incident free. Well, except when a well intentioned friend who wanted to leave no trace decided to dump her remains of chicken and dumplings on the fire. Imagine, liquid putting out a fire, lol. Face palm.

Hope everyone’s been well!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I have now seen the only certified mountain river in Belgium... only to realize that I was here before about a decade ago with a friend.

I thought that walkpath by the water felt familiar.
              Oh well... due to covid restrictions the path is off-limits for everyone who isn't a local resident or has at least one night booked in the area. Therefore, there was no one else around. Just us and a couple of others on the trail. We saw like -- maybe in total -- 15 other people on the trail, which under normal circumstances are approx. 9985 more people.

Images will be up on my Instagram as soon as it stops telling me there's an editing issue. I just want to post, not edit. I mean, all the green doesn't need editing. Natural beauty it will be.
              Heh, silly Instagram! And hey, not being there for a while makes it all new again. Glad you had a great time!

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post
              I returned from the deep woods to the land of cell service last night! I have a Garmin in reach mini I use when in the mountains, so I can use satellite to send an sos if needed and to check in with the family so it wasn’t as stressful as I’d thought to be so unplugged. It was kind of glorious actually. Only one incident with an uninvited critter in camp. Fairly certain it was just a raccoon. It was brushing against my tent and it actually patted one of my friend’s bottom (she was pretty accessible in her hammock tent), but other than our backpacking adventure was incident free. Well, except when a well intentioned friend who wanted to leave no trace decided to dump her remains of chicken and dumplings on the fire. Imagine, liquid putting out a fire, lol. Face palm.

Hope everyone’s been well!
              Squeeee, how exciting! And naughty, naughty raccoon! Glad you had fun!

Comment

Travelled 5000 years back in time to 3000 BC and visited the ancient tombs in Wéris, then travelled 4000 years forward again to visit a 9th century castle which was in use until the French occupation in the 1700s.

And now, I'm sitting back in my sofa and my muscles are very unhappy...

Comment

Travelled 5000 years back in time to 3000 BC and visited the ancient tombs in Wéris, then travelled 4000 years forward again to visit a 9th century castle which was in use until the French occupation in the 1700s.

I am usually more sore second day after a big hike. It’s a trick my body likes to play, lol. Loved your pictures though, hopefully the sore muscles were worth it to you!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Ahhh, no pain, no gain! And I second Zandra's Ashes, those pics were gorgeous! I'd say it was worth it!

Comment

No walking today as everything below the knees (knee joints included) hurt too much to move.

But yes, it was definitely worth it.

Instead, I started on my R2-D2 Lego build.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

No walking today as everything below the knees (knee joints included) hurt too much to move.

But yes, it was definitely worth it.
                        Ouch! That's not pretty! But yeah, worth it!

Instead, I started on my R2-D2 Lego build.
                        Yay!

Comment

R2-D2 is finished and oh my goddess... it looks so perfect.
                          Shall post images on Instagram later.

And then I broke my Lego porg when I moved them around to make room for R2. I fixed it again without having to search for the booklet, and it's now back on display next to D-0.

Comment

R2-D2 is finished and oh my goddess... it looks so perfect.
                            Shall post images on Instagram later.

And then I broke my Lego porg when I moved them around to make room for R2. I fixed it again without having to search for the booklet, and it's now back on display next to D-0.
                            Glad the Porg is whole again. I immediately pictured a teary eyed Porg family circling around and staring you down,lol.

Comment

So glad everyone had fun travels!! Love seeing the pics on Instagram.

My identity was used to create an Unemployment claim. I got 2 letters in the mail about it today. This is an ongoing scam here in RI, and also nationwide. But it's hit us here very hard. Several of my coworkers have had it, and several family members too. I had to file a bunch of claims online and I froze my credit just in case.

That was the topper for a week of annoyances. Nothing truly terrible happened, just lots of little things all week that added up. Think I should watch some SGA to celebrate making it to the weekend.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday!

Originally posted by Zandras.ashes View Post
                                Glad the Porg is whole again. I immediately pictured a teary eyed Porg family circling around and staring you down,lol.

So glad everyone had fun travels!! Love seeing the pics on Instagram.

My identity was used to create an Unemployment claim. I got 2 letters in the mail about it today. This is an ongoing scam here in RI, and also nationwide. But it's hit us here very hard. Several of my coworkers have had it, and several family members too. I had to file a bunch of claims online and I froze my credit just in case.

That was the topper for a week of annoyances. Nothing truly terrible happened, just lots of little things all week that added up. Think I should watch some SGA to celebrate making it to the weekend.
                                Oh, that stinks! Sorry you had to deal with that. *BIG HUGS* My dad got hit with the same scam recently; it got squashed right away as he already had his credit frozen and a fraud alert set up because someone had tried to steal his identity several years ago, but...yeah. Not fun.

I think an SGA mini marathon and some pink fruity drinks with the little umbrellas would be a great idea!

Comment

Working...
                                X