No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    They also once saw me wiping up water spills on my kitchen floor and wanted to help. So I gave them each a paper towel and they went all around wiping up pretend spills and "dusting" furniture until they decided to eat the paper towels. Fun while it lasted but they will be good helpers some day.
    Just like goats. They'll try to eat anything.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I never said they were clean napkins.
    I never thought they were.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    They weren't.
    LOL, yep!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Actually, a napkin collection should contain one used one and a clean one. It should also have date and place where they came from, what was consumed and whether it was worthy for a return journey.

And no, I have not given this as much thought as you might think.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Actually, a napkin collection should contain one used one and a clean one. It should also have date and place where they came from, what was consumed and whether it was worthy for a return journey.

Comment

It's snowing! Fat fluffy flakes are coating everything but the roads. It's brilliant. My cats are going bonkers smacking the windows trying to catch a flake. I'll bring them some in after enough accumulates on my deck.

Today's winner of my coffee snort, lol. Note to self, stop drinking coffee while catching up on GW.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

*giggles*

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
            It's snowing! Fat fluffy flakes are coating everything but the roads. It's brilliant. My cats are going bonkers smacking the windows trying to catch a flake. I'll bring them some in after enough accumulates on my deck.
            Heeheehee! Watching cats go bonkers is so much fun!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
            Today's winner of my coffee snort, lol. Note to self, stop drinking coffee while catching up on GW.
            You think coffee's bad, try something fizzy!
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

This thread should come with a warning.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

This thread should come with a warning.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family Saturday! Hope everyone's having a great weekend!

Comment

It was a brilliant Saturday!!

I met my favorite Charmed sister -- Holly Marie Combs -- today and she's an amazing person to meet.

Also met Bernard Hill (Captain Smith in Titanic, and of course, King Theoden in LOTR), Alex Kingston (River Song in Doctor Who), Keegan Connor Tracy (from Once Upon A Time), Colin Baker (6th Doctor), Neve McIntosh (<-- Madame Vastra) and (her wife Jenny -->) Catrin Stewart.

Bought Anthony Daniel's book "I am C-3PO" which comes with a free autograph which I might pick up tomorrow but his waiting lines were quite long today, i.e. spanning the entire room I think so I'm not sure. I already have his autograph from a few years ago so it wouldn't be a big loss if I didn't get the book signed.

And also tomorrow we have 2 photoshoots planned, one with Alex Kingston and one with the Paternoster Gang from Doctor Who (Dan Starkey (Strax the Sontaran), Neve McIntosh and Catrin Stewart.

It was an incredibly relaxing day though so I've had a blast. No rushing, no sensory overloads, just plenty to enjoy.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

It was a brilliant Saturday!!

I met my favorite Charmed sister -- Holly Marie Combs -- today and she's an amazing person to meet.

Also met Bernard Hill (Captain Smith in Titanic, and of course, King Theoden in LOTR), Alex Kingston (River Song in Doctor Who), Keegan Connor Tracy (from Once Upon A Time), Colin Baker (6th Doctor), Neve McIntosh (<-- Madame Vastra) and (her wife Jenny -->) Catrin Stewart.

Bought Anthony Daniel's book "I am C-3PO" which comes with a free autograph which I might pick up tomorrow but his waiting lines were quite long today, i.e. spanning the entire room I think so I'm not sure. I already have his autograph from a few years ago so it wouldn't be a big loss if I didn't get the book signed.

And also tomorrow we have 2 photoshoots planned, one with Alex Kingston and one with the Paternoster Gang from Doctor Who (Dan Starkey (Strax the Sontaran), Neve McIntosh and Catrin Stewart.

It was an incredibly relaxing day though so I've had a blast. No rushing, no sensory overloads, just plenty to enjoy.
                      SWEET! Con weekends are THE BEST EVER! Glad you're having a great time!

Comment

Day 2

I did get Anthony Daniels' book signed. Got lucky with the queue which was minimal since he'd just gotten back from a Q&A which was brilliant. Man knows how to entertain an audience. He's a performer.

Had a fabulous photo-op with Alex Kingston, who is, quite probably, just as mad in photo-ops as John Barrowman is. She's entertaining -- did a quiz during her Q&A on Doctor Who things and if you answered correctly she'd throw you a banana (which is River Song's favorite fruit).

Photo-op with The Paternoster Gang was amazing too.

I'm a happy fangirl.

Obviously there was also con-floor loot, like a Funko Pop of Cal Kestis & BD-1 (from the Star Wars game Jedi Fallen Order), 2 new Teeturtle T-shirts (Snaxolotl & Gaymer), the Uno cardgame the Minion version, 2 keychains -- one saying "Driver chooses the music, shotgun shuts their cakehole", and the other is "My other ride is a TARDIS.", and a funny animal card which reads "Harry Otter -- No, I can't do magic."

Comment

Day 2

I did get Anthony Daniels' book signed. Got lucky with the queue which was minimal since he'd just gotten back from a Q&A which was brilliant. Man knows how to entertain an audience. He's a performer.

Had a fabulous photo-op with Alex Kingston, who is, quite probably, just as mad in photo-ops as John Barrowman is. She's entertaining -- did a quiz during her Q&A on Doctor Who things and if you answered correctly she'd throw you a banana (which is River Song's favorite fruit).

I'm a happy fangirl.

Obviously there was also con-floor loot, like a Funko Pop of Cal Kestis & BD-1 (from the Star Wars game Jedi Fallen Order), 2 new Teeturtle T-shirts (Snaxolotl & Gaymer), the Uno cardgame the Minion version, 2 keychains -- one saying "Driver chooses the music, shotgun shuts their cakehole", and the other is "My other ride is a TARDIS.", and a funny animal card which reads "Harry Otter -- No, I can't do magic."
                          Did you say Minion UNO game??? Pic please!!

It sounds like a great weekend! I'd love to meet Alex Kingston. I adore her.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            Did you say Minion UNO game??? Pic please!!
                            I'll do you one better --> Minion UNO cardgame @ Amazon.com.

It has a an extra rule where you use to mutated purple minion to cause even more havoc.

Can't wait to play it.

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                            It sounds like a great weekend! I'd love to meet Alex Kingston. I adore her.
                            Alex is absolutely amazing.

She attended last year as well, but that weekend was ... well... it was the weekend after my mom passed away so we obviously had other things on our mind. But she came back, and so I had to go this time. Plus all the other folk... oh my goddess, my wallet hates me right now, but I had so much fun.

It was also Pat Rock's first convention. He posted 3 images on my Instagram.

I'll see what I can do about my photo-ops. Won't post them on Instagram, but maybe I'll share them here.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Canon Monday!

Day 2

I'm a happy fangirl.

Hooray, you were able to get your book signed! That's awesome! Isn't it great when things work out so well? Glad to hear Day 2 was as fabulous as Day 1! *hugs*

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

I'll be offline for a couple of days on a short trip on the mainland, starting later today. So everyone stay safe, have fun, and try not to burn down the internet while I'm gone! I'll see you all when I get back late Thursday!

Comment

Working...
                                X