No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Err... like a hairline fracture, like you may have put too much pressure on the foot, like joggers sometimes get when they have not run for a while and then start running a lot?

Or you bumped your foot against something, and kinda broke it?

Have Mr.SR run around loads... enjoy it!
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      Err... like a hairline fracture, like you may have put too much pressure on the foot, like joggers sometimes get when they have not run for a while and then start running a lot?

Or you bumped your foot against something, and kinda broke it?

Have Mr.SR run around loads... enjoy it!
      Probably the former from walking on city streets too much in thin-soled shoes trying to keep up with my DIL who walks too fast and then ignoring the resulting bruises. Also high heels. Moral of story. Never ignore foot pain.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Probably the former from walking on city streets too much in thin-soled shoes trying to keep up with my DIL who walks too fast and then ignoring the resulting bruises. Also high heels. Moral of story. Never ignore foot pain.
        Ouch...

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Screw the Angst Wednesday and Happy Halloween!

Well guess what? I broke my foot. I don't know how or when I broke my foot but it's been bothering me for months so I finally went to the doc. Evidently I've been walking around with a fracture all this time. Now I have a big ole boot and another device on the other shoe to even up the height or something. Mr. SR has a lot to do now.
          Eeeek! Now that is a not-so-nice trick! Take care of yourself, take advantage of Mr. SR doing fetch and carry , and get that foot healed up soon! *hugs*
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JT-2!!

Make it a good one!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JT-2!!!!!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Happy Birthday JT-2. Eat all the cake and wash it down with a good vintage Champagne.
                sigpic

Comment

Well guess what? I broke my foot. I don't know how or when I broke my foot but it's been bothering me for months so I finally went to the doc. Evidently I've been walking around with a fracture all this time. Now I have a big ole boot and another device on the other shoe to even up the height or something. Mr. SR has a lot to do now.
                  Owie!!! How long will you have to wear the boot?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JT-2!!

Make it a good one!
                  Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Happy Birthday JT-2. Eat all the cake and wash it down with a good vintage Champagne.
                  Thank you all!!! It was a quiet birthday. I didn't have champagne but I did have cake.

I was hoping the Oakland Raiders would win a football game for my birthday, but they got creamed. I should stick to my local New England teams, I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                    I was hoping the Oakland Raiders would win a football game for my birthday, but they got creamed. I should stick to my local New England teams, I guess.
                    Woops -- perhaps they didn't get the message.

Comment

Originally posted by JT-2 View Post
                      Owie!!! How long will you have to wear the boot?
                      6 weeks. Yay me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Pretty Friday!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday! Good luck to everyone's teams!

Comment

Happy belated Halloween! It was so mild and nice here. Not anymore. It's like all those internet meme's. The calendar hit Nov 1st and it's Christmas weather. Well. For Tennessee, anyway.

Ugh, that's tough. Sorry to hear that.

Ouch...
                            Love your new sig!

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                            Happy belated birhday JT-2!!!

6 weeks. Yay me.
                            Well....in time for Christmas at least.
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Copter for my signature art!

Comment

Greetings friends from the island of Tenerife in the -- sort of -- middle of the Atlantic.

Our landing was anything but smooth, on top of a delayed flight, so I'm beat. I hope the Falcons win their game today (if they're playing).

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
                                Happy belated Halloween! It was so mild and nice here. Not anymore. It's like all those internet meme's. The calendar hit Nov 1st and it's Christmas weather. Well. For Tennessee, anyway.
                                LOL, sounds like us last year. Day after Halloween--BOOM--snow! Major WTF. This year, we just had rain, thankfully.

Greetings friends from the island of Tenerife in the -- sort of -- middle of the Atlantic.

Our landing was anything but smooth, on top of a delayed flight, so I'm beat. I hope the Falcons win their game today (if they're playing).
                                Eeep! At least you're on the ground okay! As for the Falcons, um, well...

This week's College Football Roundup: Virginia Tech lost to Boston College 31-21, USC was the lone bright spot beating Oregon State 38-21, Air Force lost to Army 17-14, and Navy lost to Cincinnati 42-0. This morning's PT run in Atlantis won't go well...

Comment

Working...
                                X