Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Joe Mallozzi - Spoilers for SG-1 (S8, 9, 10) and SGA (S1, 2, 3)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Joe I was just wondering in the season 7 finale we found out that Canada, UK, France, China, and Russia know about the stargate but in SGA there are soliders from countries like Germany and South Africa do more countries know of the stargate program now? I understand the scientists and other civilians from other countries because they could have gone to them privately and asked them to join but if only 6 countries know of the stargate program how can there soldiers from countries outside of those 6 countries.

Comment

Was Sokar's host a former Prior? He looked very similiar, had the same love of fire, same 'style'.. Is it possible that the host was a scout of some kind that got taken by Sokar, then the goa'uld used the knowledge of the Ori to base his style around...he also appeared to have greater technology than other goa'uld (based on Apophis having cloaked ha'taks in one episode, which I think came from Sokar's empire after Apophis took his place)

Ofcourse, it's probably nothing related at all, but fun to speculate on, and Sokar was a very cool villian in my opinion.

Comment

Hey Joe
        Just wondering if you are going to explore Hermoid/Teyla relationship because the only alians Teyla has seen is The Wraith and they are enemys? It would be Great to see how she interacts with him.
        I doubt my sanity; then again I doubt yours as well!

Comment

Okay, another Crusade question. According to the spoilers
          Spoiler:
          Vala makes contact using an Ancient long-range communication device, which links her to Daniel. She remains in the village where she now lives, but can speak to the team through Daniel.

Now, when Vala is speaking to the team ... through Daniel ... will we (the audience) be seeing Michael Shanks - as Vala, or will we be seeing Claudia Black - as Vala?

Also, the Daniel/Vala fans are a bit concerned because it appears as though there is little, if any, Daniel/Vala interaction here. If Vala is using Daniel to communicate, that means his subconscious is suppressed which means he is not communicating with Vala. But, what makes Daniel and Vala so great is the way they interact - the chemistry these two have. So, can you reassurace us, Daniel/Vala fans that these two will get back together and we will once again have the priviledge of seeing that wonderful chemistry?

SueS

Comment

Joe,

Atlantis related question, when are we going to see Hermiod again? I must admit I miss this little, not entirely happy Asgard...
            Last edited by Temporarily_cloned; 11 September 2005, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Hey Joe,

Now that we're a little further along in the season, is there any chance that we might know whether or not Lt. Ford will be back on Atlantis in Season Three?

I miss Aiden/Rainbow so much, and Atlantis feels so empty without him. You know you're a Ford fan when you get happy just because you saw him in a "Previously on Atlantis" clip (Conversion). Please...that's all I can say.
              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Hi Joe,

After watching Babylon on Friday, I was curious to know if it was intentional to make Cameron look so green and incompetent as a leader? Many people are questioning his leadership abilities after watching him totally disregard Tealc's warnings to remain quiet and seeing how he handled his weapon. If Mitchell had simply been a new member placed upon SG-1 these little issues wouldn't have been so blatantly obvious; however, Mitchell is suppose to be the new CO of SG-1 is he not?

Thank you for your time,
                Kat
                Last edited by ForeverSg1; 13 September 2005, 03:46 AM.

Comment

Joe,

In the episode Beachhead, we learn that Sam had left the SGC and SG-1 to take on a position as head of Research and Development at Area-51 and then in EDM she, without explanation, suddenly rejoins the team of SG-1.

Can you please give us a reasonable explanation as to why Sam would be willing to take such an obvious step backwards career wise from a position as Head of R&D to that of 2IC on SG-1
                  (if in fact that's what she is or will continue to be)?

Thanks,
                  Mary Beth

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

First all, Sorry for my bad english...

two questions: Weir and McKay will return to be friends like in the first season, or they will continue ignoring each other like until now during the rest of this season?
                    Last edited by Skydiver; 12 September 2005, 06:01 PM. Reason: two ?'s

Comment

Hey Joe,

1. Will the Athosians be moving back onto Atlantis anytime soon?

Thank you!
                      Last edited by Skydiver; 12 September 2005, 06:02 PM. Reason: multiple questions

Comment

Hey Joe.

How do you take your Timmies?

minigeek
                        Last edited by minigeek; 18 September 2005, 06:28 PM.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Sorry if any of these have been asked before:

-Will we be seeing any more of Sgt. Bates, or has he been sent back to Earth for good to recover?

Thanks
                          Last edited by Skydiver; 12 September 2005, 06:03 PM. Reason: multiple questions

Comment

A quick reminder for our newbies:

Joe is a busy guy, so we have these rules to try and allow the most questions from the most people to be answered

One question per post

One post per question period/24 hours. (no we don't exactly sit around with stop watches, however we ask that if you post a question you wait until joe has answered some, or twenty four hours until you post another, different question. please don't keep posting the same thing over and over and over until he answers or doesnt' answer the first one)

Questions only. I am aware that some wish to express their like/dislike for plot elements, but this is not the place for it. You want to comment, please, take a moment and write them a letter. this thread is ONLY for fans to ask Joe questions. It's not the place for personal beefs/agendas or soapboxes

Any post that doesn't fit within these rules will be dealt with in a manner each moderator deems fit. Your post may be edited, it may be deleted.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hi, Joe.

Maybe this is one you'll be able to answer a bit easier. . .

Isn't it unlikely that the USAF - which Stargate tries so hard to emulate on the show - would allow two Colonels on the same team, rather than having each one command their own team? I'm having a difficult time believing that they'd allow this, and thus, that Stargate would depict it.

Thank you!
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Hey Joe,

I was wondering did you see Revenge of the Sith earlier this year?
                                I'm proud to be an American.

"...and those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made unto dust."

Comment

Working...
                                X