This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F.O.R.D. : Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders

The Fellowship of Rainbow Defenders (F.O.R.D.) is currently undergoing a rebirth. A new opening post will be forthcoming.

If you're curious, F.O.R.D.'s previous adventures can be found in the F.O.R.D. Archive at the follwing link:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=23714
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Hey Everybody... thanks for keeping the F.O.R.D up in the mix on the forum. Loving it... In the hallway of my loft stealing the neighbour's internet again... Love - RSF

Comment

Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
      Hey Everybody... thanks for keeping the F.O.R.D up in the mix on the forum. Loving it... In the hallway of my loft stealing the neighbour's internet again... Love - RSF
      Hehe.

Great to see you post again. Everything on Season 2 sounds great so far, hope you're having fun with it. I'm really looking forward to that mid-season 2 parter for sure.

Comment

thanks for checking us out over here at F.O.R.D. we're gonna be here as long as you're around. and hey, who hasn't stolen their neighbor's internet?
        Co-Prez F.O.R.D.
        Fiend Queen Extraordinaire!!!
        My life is weird. Read my Fiendish blog

Comment

Viva la F.O.R.D.!

*pops in the DMB*
          "I'm PMSing and I have a zat....were you're going to say something?"
          Official F.O.R.D. Website

Second Star to the Right

One of the top ways to know you're in college: Two hours of sleep is considered lucky!
          (That's also one of the top ways to know you work with McKay.)

Comment

Thanks for stopping by Rainbow. FORD will always be here.
            Proud member of F.O.R.D.

Thanks *E*K*R*!

Comment

The spoilers for "The Lost Boys" look awesome! I can wait to see it! We get to see a new side of Ford.
              Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

yeah! i really need the new eps to start because my plan to save money by not going out on friday nights and staying in to watch sga and sg1 is rapidly going down the drain (along with my hard earned money ). so it would actually be a real public service to start the new eps already! plus i can't wait to see all the new Ford stuff this coming season!

d'oh! i wish i was into spoilers, but must... resist... temptation...
                Co-Prez F.O.R.D.

Comment

Snow, give into the temptation! Do it! Lol.

I'm liking the spoilers...I just wish there were more images/caps for me to look at. Heh. I kinda don't have to worry about missing SGA/SG1 because I don't go out on Friday nights anyway during summer. The people I work with during the summer are all Gate fams so they stay in...and my school pals all work on the weekends.-.- HS kids...we have nominal lives...it's just plain sad.

Second Star to the Right

One of the top ways to know you're in college: Two hours of sleep is considered lucky!

Comment

i will fight your evil invitation to temptation! must... resist... it's a dilemma because i hate spoilers but i like to know what is going to happen. a real paradox.

wow, i'm not getting much work done today. hehe
                    Co-Prez F.O.R.D.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelian
                      HS kids...we have nominal lives...it's just plain sad.
                      don't worry! life after HS will more than make up for that!!!
                      Co-Prez F.O.R.D.

Comment

work...meh.

oh wait...maybe I should go do that math HW.....but FORD....mmm...... *ponders* mmmmmmm....FORD wins out.

Temptation is good. Give into it just a little.

Second Star to the Right

Comment

Hey, Rainbow! Nice to see you again! 'Lost Boys' looks pretty cool, can't wait to see it!

Lovely sig made by NewTrekker
                          Thank you SG1 for ten awesome seasons!

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                            The spoilers for "The Lost Boys" look awesome! I can wait to see it! We get to see a new side of Ford.
                            Maybe this is when we'll get to see the shirtless scene we've all been waiting for! What do you say, Rainbow? You'll have plenty of time to bulk up by then and get all sexy...er.
                            Liaison of F.O.R.D.
                            Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Aiden Ford
                              Maybe this is when we'll get to see the shirtless scene we've all been waiting for! What do you say, Rainbow? You'll have plenty of time to bulk up by then and get all sexy...er.
                              LOL A_F your a real bad boy. Ever since that dream, you've haven't been able to contain yourself.
                              Proud member of F.O.R.D.

Thanks *E*K*R*!

Comment

Working...
                              X