Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Definitely gorgeous. I just love that look in John's eye. Yeah, we all look at our bosses like that. *pfttttt!*
    *snickers* Hey, Joe did say he wanted Sheppard to have something going with a woman who 'was like, my boss.' Yeah, Joe, we all know who you're talking about!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*pause in eating her blue jello* Anuna, any news with your Sunday fathers story? *goes back to eating* Feel special, i don't break my jello moments for just anyone...LOL!

! All Aboard The Shipper Train!
      I Heart ! Proud Member of Thunk For Club!
      Don't wait for your ship to come in. Swim out to it.

Comment

I have a confession to do. I will watch SGU in 10min. Yes I'm weak.lol
        A friend of mine watced it and said it was not bad. I need to see it now.lol
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          *snickers* Hey, Joe did say he wanted Sheppard to have something going with a woman who 'was like, my boss.' Yeah, Joe, we all know who you're talking about!
          Yay Joe!

So I read a few of the opinions of SGU even though I haven't seen it yet and evidently there is a scene of

Spoiler:
          two people having sex in a storage closet. I don't know whether we should thank them for the Sparky shout out or be really angry. LOL
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

SR I've been watching the s1 commentaries! OMG they're fun! Thanks for suggesting I watch 'em while I wait for s2!
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

Ok I finished to watch SGU. I give my opinion. There are spoilers onit so don't read if you don't want to know what happened.

Spoiler:
              Well....It's was interesting but I'm not a big fan. I liked it but not loved it. It's strange because it's not really Stargate. The appearances of Carter, O'Neill, Jackson, Lee and Harriman reminded me that I looked Stargate. And NO it's not BSG even if everybody compares SGU with BSG. The only thing in common is "they are lost in space and they want to find earth.". Stop the comparison please.
              For the characters, I was impressed by Lieutenant Scott. He's pretty good. All the actors are great but I have problems with some characters: Chloé, Camille and the Doc (don't remember her name). I realized that I don't like the women in it. Oh crap.lol
              The effects are excellent. Not much action and I regret it. Not really fun. It's dark, very dark. If they can put some lights....
              Some scenes are not really important but it's not really a problem. I rolled my eyes when the dad of Chloé died. It was a remake of Armageddon.lol Ok I'm a little hard but I don't have a heart so I was not touch by it.lol
              I will watch some episodes because I can't judge a show on one episode and because there are some things interesting.

I am nostalgic for the old days of Stargate but I understand that writers want to change the franchise. The change was not that bad but I love the old Stargate....

Voilà....
              Last edited by Probie; 03 October 2009, 05:22 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Yay Joe!

So I read a few of the opinions of SGU even though I haven't seen it yet and evidently there is a scene of

Spoiler:
                two people having sex in a storage closet. I don't know whether we should thank them for the Sparky shout out or be really angry. LOL
                This scene (10 seconds) was not neccesary. They just wanted to show that they grew up but....really unneccesary.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                  SR I've been watching the s1 commentaries! OMG they're fun! Thanks for suggesting I watch 'em while I wait for s2!
                  I hate you!LOL
                  You have to say "commentaries are boring". I can't watch them so now you just made me want to know what there is in the comment of Torri and Rachel.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    I hate you!LOL
                    You have to say "commentaries are boring". I can't watch them so now you just made me want to know what there is in the comment of Torri and Rachel.
                    You could come visit me in the states and watch 'em with me .... except that i have to return season 1 to the library on tuesday so see...I only get 'em for a little while anyway!
                    My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                    sigpic

Comment

You could come visit me in the states and watch 'em with me .... except that i have to return season 1 to the library on tuesday so see...I only get 'em for a little while anyway!
                      Ok I will be here in 1 day.lol
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok I will be here in 1 day.lol

I've started a new chapter to my story...had lots of requests to write more...and then my muse poked me really hard in the head....
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey there sparkies. *emerald_day waves*

Comment

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
                            Hey there sparkies. *emerald_day waves*
                            hey there! *waves*
                            sigpic

Comment

So what are we going to do today

Here is my photo of my SGA action figures (season 1-3) where they proudly sit on top of the highest shelf in my room.

Comment

*grins* I have a good idea every once in awhile. Did you enjoy Joe's dirty old man laugh? LOL Sorry Probie. *looks sad*

This scene (10 seconds) was not neccesary. They just wanted to show that they grew up but....really unneccesary.
                                And it sounds like their idea of dark is still to just turn the lights out. LOL

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post
                                So what are we going to do today

Here is my photo of my SGA action figures (season 1-3) where they proudly sit on top of the highest shelf in my room.

Watch football. My Hokies are playing Duke. Should be fun.
                                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Working...
                                X