No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A quick post before I leave for work. Probie You know I just noticed you can substitute "Galactica" for "California" in The OC's theme song. I find that kind of ironic. I still dig both shows.

Mandy I had to sort through alot of songs, but how about...No Doubt-Underneath it All. The song is on You TUbe, it's one of their more known songs. I had to search many song form: Reba, Dolly, Cheap Trick (I think SR would appreciate their song Southern Girls"), Martina McBride, (I really liked "I'll be There" but it's under 3:00 mins), Brian Setzer (With and without the Stray Cats), Big Bad Vodoo Daddy, Jimi Hendrix, Zepplin, AC/DC.
    "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
      A quick post before I leave for work. Probie You know I just noticed you can substitute "Galactica" for "California" in The OC's theme song. I find that kind of ironic. I still dig both shows.

Mandy I had to sort through alot of songs, but how about...No Doubt-Underneath it All. The song is on You TUbe, it's one of their more known songs. I had to search many song form: Reba, Dolly, Cheap Trick (I think SR would appreciate their song Southern Girls"), Martina McBride, (I really liked "I'll be There" but it's under 3:00 mins), Brian Setzer (With and without the Stray Cats), Big Bad Vodoo Daddy, Jimi Hendrix, Zepplin, AC/DC.
      GREAT song!!!!! (I love No Doubt - and they have quite a few songs that could be rather Sparky....)
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Gah, I just came up with another plot bunny! John and Elizabeth back on Earth, it's autumn and the leaves are turning, and they're playing in piles of leaves with Sedge. There's hot apple cider at some point, and some snuggling by the fire.

Someone take this one off my hands, please! LOL!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
          Gah, I just came up with another plot bunny! John and Elizabeth back on Earth, it's autumn and the leaves are turning, and they're playing in piles of leaves with Sedge. There's hot apple cider at some point, and some snuggling by the fire.

Someone take this one off my hands, please! LOL!
          Oh I love it! If you don't mind me taking a little while to get it written, I'll write it...I just wanna finish the story I'm working on now first....I can only write one at a time or I get confused!
          My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
          sigpic

Comment

*lurks around like a little lemming, hiding in the corner of the thread*
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              *lurks around like a little lemming, hiding in the corner of the thread*
              Squee! *glomps the lemming and gives it an entire bag of Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses* Sugar rush time!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Squee! *glomps the lemming and gives it an entire bag of Hershey's Pumpkin Spice Kisses* Sugar rush time!
                How can I ignore that? *bounces around happily*
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

???? how have I not heard of these????
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey how 'ya doin? You must be bored. Nothing good on TV?

Come on in. We're still here.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*runs in* How's everybody doing? Good football wishes all around? I see the SEC fans are down this weekend--I actually went to the Georgia game and *pffffffffffftttttttttttt*. But congrats to USC and VT. And anyone else whose team won.

I can't believe it's Sunday. This weekend disappeared. *pouts* See you guys tomorrow--I'm goin' a fic writin'.

*runs out*
                      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

hi eri! My Nittany Lions won and my Steelers went into halftime up three touchdowns...it's lookin' like a good football weekend for me!

have fun writin' (I'm doin' some too....)

bye eri!
                        sigpic

Comment

Heehee!

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                          ???? how have I not heard of these????
                          I know Target has them; they've got a candy corn flavor, too, but I haven't tried that yet.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          *runs in* How's everybody doing? Good football wishes all around? I see the SEC fans are down this weekend--I actually went to the Georgia game and *pffffffffffftttttttttttt*. But congrats to USC and VT. And anyone else whose team won.

I can't believe it's Sunday. This weekend disappeared. *pouts* See you guys tomorrow--I'm goin' a fic writin'.

*runs out*
                          *huggles Eri* Gah, I know how that is. But there's always next week!

As for me, I've been working on editing my Big Bang fic today. And right now I've just started watching the SGU pilot...

Comment

LITTLE LEMMING!!!!!!!!!! *glomps*

Ha, you can't ignore us!!! Come back, I say, we wanna hear what Kate and Teyla have been up to!
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Falcon it's been a while! How ya been. Tell Kate I say hello
                              Drew No Doubt is alright. They do have some sparky songs, but I have time and style requirements. Mandy said she's a big country fan, I thought "Why Not Tonight" (Yes, it's the song from Tremors) by Reba would be a great song for my vid, but it's only 3:17 minutes or something. It's on youtube if you wanna listen.

Eri Our teams lost But now there will be a winner How about a friendly wager. Perhaps something to do with fics and vids
                              "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                *sneaks in*

I don't love SGU, but I don't hate it either. I'll watch it next week but if I'm not home I won't rush home just to watch it. And I agree with SR Eli wasn't bad. It is a new show so I'll give it a chance But I miss SG-1 and SGA
                                This is how I feel too. I usually watch 3-4 episodes of a new show before I make up my mind so we'll see. Some of the characters are going to have to really grow on me though, because I feel like I've seen all this before only with characters I really loved.

Originally posted by Erin87 View Post
                                Well, at least they can never take Sparky away from us.
                                See? I made a wallpaper as proof.
                                Spoiler:

The words in it are from a song, I just took the liberty of changing a word. I've been playing around with the idea of using that song for a sig or something for a while now, and now I did.
                                Erin, that is gorgeous.
                                sigpic
                                sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Working...
                                X