Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

Ooooh, lots of videos and fics to look at for later! *saves the links*

*cracks up* Oh, that is so mean! LOL!

Ah well, but hey, my Angels are in the playoffs, yay! Except we're playing Boston in the first round, and they're probably gonna cream us like they always do. *pouts*
    Go Angels!!! They were my first baseball team and what first got me into baseball when they were in the WS a few years ago I loved the rally monkey hehe

My Phillies are in as well Not that I expect them to go anywhere but it's just nice

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      Go Angels!!! They were my first baseball team and what first got me into baseball when they were in the WS a few years ago I loved the rally monkey hehe

My Phillies are in as well Not that I expect them to go anywhere but it's just nice
      Maybe I'll root for you Phillies, since my Pirates are certainly not going anywhere this year (they did win five of their last seven games though!)
      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
        Maybe I'll root for you Phillies, since my Pirates are certainly not going anywhere this year (they did win five of their last seven games though!)
        hehe thanks I love my phillies hardcore. Definition of hardcore: I wore my phillies jacket, shirt, hat, necklace, and bag to college today I'm trying to convince my parents to go to Philly over the weekend so I can go to the statium and buy stuff...not working out so well And yay for Pirates!

Oh and (((((())))))

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          Yes I know. It's not really a problem. I have some trouble to sleep these days.
          This show is really great. I just need to remember the last episode that I watched, the story and the names of the characters.lol
          Heh! They do have that massive cast of thousands, don't they?

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

Yay Phillies! And the Pirates! *grins at drew* And everyone who's gotten into the playoffs! (Except for Boston, 'cause, well, I want the Angels to get to the next round, LOL!)

Hmm, now we know John's into college football (and Lizzie supposedly is not, but maybe she was just pulling John's leg), but I wonder what baseball teams are John and Elizabeth's favorite(s)?
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Yay Phillies! And the Pirates! *grins at drew* And everyone who's gotten into the playoffs! (Except for Boston, 'cause, well, I want the Angels to get to the next round, LOL!)

Hmm, now we know John's into college football (and Lizzie supposedly is not, but maybe she was just pulling John's leg), but I wonder what baseball teams are John and Elizabeth's favorite(s)?
            hehe and except for the Yankees, because you know that no one's going to beat them first round And I want to see the Angels go all the way! As long as ya know...the Phillies don't go all the way

Comment

But each character is important and brings something.
              Love all of them.
              sigpic
              Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I forget SGA. I LOVE BSG. Damn this show is so awesome. The story and the characters...wow.
                Kara is rejected by everybody.Nobody trusts Kara. I would have liked to see something similar with Elizabeth because she's a replicator now.
                Ok I sill like SGA and Sparky of course. But BSG is just wow.lol
                Goodnight/day
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

But each character is important and brings something.
                  Love all of them.
                  Yup. Everyone has a role to play.

I forget SGA. I LOVE BSG. Damn this show is so awesome. The story and the characters...wow.
                  Kara is rejected by everybody.Nobody trusts Kara. I would have liked to see something similar with Elizabeth because she's a replicator now.
                  Ok I sill like SGA and Sparky of course. But BSG is just wow.lol
                  Goodnight/day
                  Another place where TPTW dropped the ball with the Elizabeth-Replicator storyline. I mean, they kinda sorta tried to do it with Ghost in the Machine, but it didn't really feel "complete," if you know what I mean.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

*hugs* what's the assignment?
                    *emerald_day hugs both drewandian, Scary Kitty and Eri13*

My school assignment is to design a paper pages. The first article is suposed to be 5 pages and the second article is 6 pages. I really have to be careful to mesure evrything right even the text, I´ll have to do some math (and I hate math, beacuse I suck at it) and then I´ll have to put it in colums and stuff like that. I have to draw everything up on a special paper.
                    In the end it was too much math for me and the part where I don´t get it. I even tried to get dad to help me, no luck. I may not get a really good grade for this assignment but at least I tried and that got to be worth something .

I hope you understood anything of what I was trying to explain, I suck at explaining things lol

*huggles emerald_day*
                    Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                    I know your pain! I'm currently stuck in creative Hades working on, well, work. Sorry for the flybys. It'll probably be that way for a few more weeks, at least. I can't stay and visit as I sometimes can.

Comment

Originally posted by emerald_day View Post

My school assignment is to design a paper pages. The first article is suposed to be 5 pages and the second article is 6 pages. I really have to be careful to mesure evrything right even the text, I´ll have to do some math (and I hate math, beacuse I suck at it) and then I´ll have to put it in colums and stuff like that. I have to draw everything up on a special paper.
                      In the end it was too much math for me and the part where I don´t get it. I even tried to get dad to help me, no luck. I may not get a really good grade for this assignment but at least I tried and that got to be worth something .

I hope you understood anything of what I was trying to explain, I suck at explaining things lol
                      nope...I understood what you were saying....and the math would've killed me too. But you're right, you did you best and that's all they can really ask of you!
                      My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I think it´s quite a change for Robert too but not to mention Alison too. They even won 5 Grammy´s for their album Raising Sand including the best album of the year. I own that album too it´s right next to all my Alison Krauss CD´s .

Here is one of my sparky videos that I made a while back and I used the song with Alison and Robert: Stick with me baby hope you´ll enjoy. The video is not one of my best (stupid imovie) anyway hope you´ll like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrbu8M2eKwQ

Hey guys and I just wanted to wish you all good morning at least for me its morning it´s 9:21 am here and I´m in school lol not in class though.
                        That vid was wonderful. I love the effects you used!! That is also one of my favorite songs by them. I don't have any of their cds yet....soon though.

I used to get paid to do that (act like a kid, I mean)

watch SGA of course!
                        I still get paid for and some days it is just not enough money!! I love my job though!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
                          That vid was wonderful. I love the effects you used!! That is also one of my favorite songs by them. I don't have any of their cds yet....soon though.

I still get paid for and some days it is just not enough money!! I love my job though!
                          I still do it...I just don't get paid for it anymore!
                          sigpic

Comment

I still do it...I just don't get paid for it anymore!
                            You get paid by the smiles of your little ones. (corny enough?)

Actually you do what I wish I was doing. Not sure it will ever happen though. 'til then, I will keep on with other people's children.

*Sparky kids come to mind* now those are some little ones that would be a handful. Intelligent and mischievous come to mind for personality.
                            sigpic

Comment

Actually you do what I wish I was doing. Not sure it will ever happen though. 'til then, I will keep on with other people's children.

*Sparky kids come to mind* now those are some little ones that would be a handful. Intelligent and mischievous come to mind for personality.
                              Yeah...not sure I'd wanna nanny them...they'd probably find a way to tie me up and negotiate a later bedtime and more snacks (in six languages )
                              sigpic

Comment

Well, just think of John Sheppard trying to explain it to you... he is, after all, a math genius (and don't let TPTW tell you differently!).

Sparky kidlets would undoubtedly rule the universe by the age of six. That little brat Princess Harmony better watch her back!

Comment

Working...
                                X