X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
    NCIS OT
    Spoiler:
    I would love to see Joe Flanigan do an Episode of NCIS. I mean Corin Nemec, Torri Higginson, William Devane, Erick Avari and The Late Don S. Davis all had roles on NCIS. i know more SG Actors appeared i was just listing the major ones.
    Mee too!!! I was just watching the eppy from Tues night and thinking about how so many of the SG cast have appeared ... I WANT JF ON NCIS!!!

And they should bring him in on the same episode that Dr. Jordan Hampton returns!!! SPARKY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      Mee too!!! I was just watching the eppy from Tues night and thinking about how so many of the SG cast have appeared ... I WANT JF ON NCIS!!!

And they should bring him in on the same episode that Dr. Jordan Hampton returns!!! SPARKY!!!
      if they did would you like to see him as a Military Officer again, a NCIS Agent? the villian? or just the civilian? me Personally i perfer if he played an Officer Again.

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Fluffy Thursday!

*pokes at thread*

Helllllloooo???
        Well, SR's off on vacay, I think Eri and Anuna are busy with work (and Kris probably is too).

On the question of keeping Clone!Weir at the end of TMC and using her instead of FRAN in BAMSR, I don't think that would've worked. As I recall from BAMSR, they needed a full Replicator to do what FRAN did, not a human clone with a few nanites. And the way that things did end up (as screwed up as it was) left the door just as wide open to having lots of Weir duplicates running around. So it really wouldn't have made much of a difference on that angle.

Besides, we're gonna fix it in Atlantis Rising, anyway. TPTW only wish they were as clever as we are.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Pic fic!

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...ntrouble-2.jpg

*giggles insanely as fic bunnies scratch their heads in confusion*
          LOVE THIS! TO BITS!

Oh yah, I would definitely tune in for that. Where do I sign up?
          Last edited by Rosehawk; 30 September 2010, 06:09 PM. Reason: Remove IMG tags
          sigpic
          Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

Well, SR's off on vacay, I think Eri and Anuna are busy with work (and Kris probably is too).

On the question of keeping Clone!Weir at the end of TMC and using her instead of FRAN in BAMSR, I don't think that would've worked. As I recall from BAMSR, they needed a full Replicator to do what FRAN did, not a human clone with a few nanites. And the way that things did end up (as screwed up as it was) left the door just as wide open to having lots of Weir duplicates running around. So it really wouldn't have made much of a difference on that angle.

Besides, we're gonna fix it in Atlantis Rising, anyway. TPTW only wish they were as clever as we are.
            Yeah, I can't chat much recently--I'm constantly slammed and getting on forums is the last thing I can do lately. Sorry guys. But I still visit and check up on my Sparkies. Hopefully it'll clear up sooner rather than later.
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              if they did would you like to see him as a Military Officer again, a NCIS Agent? the villian? or just the civilian? me Personally i perfer if he played an Officer Again.
              OFFICER!!! Maybe at first, looks like the villian but ultimately is the good guy ... who sweeps the visiting ME off her feet!

Oh yeah, forgot about vaycay!!! I'm headin to work in a few myself ...

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
              LOVE THIS! TO BITS!

Oh yah, I would definitely tune in for that. Where do I sign up?
              THANK YOU!!!

Somethin tells me we're startin a new petition ... or a whole heap of new fics!!!

Work. Gotta go.

LATER!!!

Comment

(((Eri)))

We miss you! Hope RL settles down!

Comment

Olà beautiful thread!
                  Don't remember the last time I was here. Too busy in real life but I miss this thread.
                  But don't worry. You will hear me when I will meet Monsieur Flanigan.lol
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                    Yeah, I can't chat much recently--I'm constantly slammed and getting on forums is the last thing I can do lately. Sorry guys. But I still visit and check up on my Sparkies. Hopefully it'll clear up sooner rather than later.
                    *huggles Eri and sporks the work load*

OFFICER!!! Maybe at first, looks like the villian but ultimately is the good guy ... who sweeps the visiting ME off her feet!
                    LOL!

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                    Olà beautiful thread!
                    Don't remember the last time I was here. Too busy in real life but I miss this thread.
                    But don't worry. You will hear me when I will meet Monsieur Flanigan.lol
                    Heeheehee! I think we'd better start taping up our windows...
                    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

IT'S OK JOHN CASTIEL AND ELIZABETH ARE GOING TO RESCUE YOU!!! >,< lmao

Torri's pretty in stonehenge. Crossover now! Lizzie's alive John!

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post
                        IT'S OK JOHN CASTIEL AND ELIZABETH ARE GOING TO RESCUE YOU!!! >,< lmao

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...ifs/wl262w.gif

Torri's pretty in stonehenge. Crossover now! Lizzie's alive John!
                        Ahahahaha! That movie was so goofy (in a good way!)!

Comment

Ahahahaha! That movie was so goofy (in a good way!)!
                          Yeah it was, and of course Torri was lovely in it. Though her british accent was adorkable.

Comment

*huggles Eri and sporks the work load*

LOL!

Heeheehee! I think we'd better start taping up our windows...
                            I wish I had a spork right now... Grr, I hate work!

JF would be awesome as a deepcover agent/officer --

Fic bunny- *Shipper, finish your other tics and we'll discuss it.*

And nix taping the windows. Trust me. Plywood is easier to take down.

Comment

Just thought of something else. What if Joe Plays an Old Flame (Retired USMC Colonel) of Dr. Hampton's (Torri's Character on NCIS) that is a suspect in a murder of a petty officer or some naval officer?

Comment

Originally posted by Kinky_Carter View Post
                                Yeah it was, and of course Torri was lovely in it. Though her british accent was adorkable.
                                Torri's always adorkable, no matter what accent her role calls for.

In other news, I actually had a slightly cracktastic idea for an SGA/NCIS crossover that explains why Jordan was nowhere to be found last season. Muahahaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X