• Time
  • Show
Clear All

and he's got hot pizza!!! Or so Rodney thinks.. teeheee

Comment

Ohh Pizza, Yum *licks lips*

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
        Just imagine the mile-high club points they could've racked up if she'd gone on the trip with him!
        Rofl!!! They would shoot right up to the top 3

Sig by me

Comment

Contact, my butt! Let those pesky Ancients rot out there!
          (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
          Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

John's got lots of ideas..... and Rodney's after the pizza

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              Rofl!!! They would shoot right up to the top 3
              Top 3? Hah! They'd take first place, for sure!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Hehe, John is smarter than Rodney

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                  John's got lots of ideas..... and Rodney's after the pizza
                  It's all about the food for Rodney!

Comment

If these readings are correct, and they might not be.....

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                      Top 3? Hah! They'd take first place, for sure!
                      Well, there's still Jack and Sam

Sig by me

Comment

OO the Ancient ship is stopping... OOOOOOOOO

Evil Helia.. evil evil evil

Comment

ZPM! The magic word!!

Sig by me

Comment

Helia! Arrogant little snot.

Comment

ROFL!!! McKay talks to the Ancient without an open channel

Sig by me

Comment

We're gonna meet Ancients.... Rodney's off to get his list.

Meanwhile.. Hi Lizzy for more than two seconds..Teyla is waxing lyrical about the ancestors.

Introductions are made

Comment

Working...
                                X