No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awwww they're gonna blow up the Aurora... poor Captain... thats so gotta suck

Comment

Did you see that John was already holding on to his gun when the pod opened?

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
        Dark John
        Dark!John is so much fun.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Auara goes BOOM! alog with wraith criuers

Comment

FINALLY we get some more Elizabeth...

Awww John brought champers! Sad moment though.. funky looking glasses though.

Sad moment....Ronon skulls his..

Comment

The Aurora's crew bids farewell, and Aurora self-destructs!

Damn, look at John's angsty face!
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Boom! Byebye Aurora

Sig by me

Comment

And it ends... awwwwwww!!!

Comment

Post-op briefing with Lizzie.

John and Lizzie must have discussed this beforehand... she's got the glasses, he's got the champagne.

Comment

Liz holds John's glass.... aawwww

Sig by me

Comment

To the crew of the Aurora.

*salutes*

Comment

I love this champaign scene

Comment

End credits!

Comment

Whats the go with the weird glasses though!

Comment

oh, did you see the look John gave Liz before the endtitles started? SPARKY!!

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X