Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rodney's in!

And he's getting thrown in the brig, too!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Caldwell.. bugger off!

Teyla can stall so well

Comment

Good stalling Ronon and Teyla

Comment

lol, brown hair, a bit mussed, term is 'rakish'

Sig by me

Comment

Just as an aside: Lizzie's John-in-danger sense must be going crazy right about now.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Teyla and Ronon are awesome in stalling

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by yunadax View Post
                Caldwell.. bugger off!

Teyla can stall so well
                She's got a black belt in BS.

Comment

Rodney's gone all scientist again... and free's John.. woohoo!

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    Just as an aside: Lizzie's John-in-danger sense must be going crazy right about now.
                    Oh, so very true!
                    *shakes off the plotbunny*

Sig by me

Comment

LOL - Rodney thinks the Wraith chick is hot.. seriously hot!

Comment

Rodney deactivates the cell and knocks out the guards. Sweet.

Comment

And now Rodney wants to Kirk the Wraith chick. *headdesk*

Comment

Rodney can kick virtual *ss

Sig by me

Comment

Ewww Rodney hitting on the First Officer/Wraith

Comment

Caldwell..... ::sigh:: man that bloke is a pain

Rodney's eyes look so weird...

Comment

Working...
                                X