X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

protest loudly?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
      oooh, John pulls a 'now you see me, now you don't' trick!
      I love that trick

Sig by me

Comment

Sorry not gonna make it tonight... enjoy the rest of whats left?

Night sparkies!
        BEST OF BOTH WORLDS

Comment

Caldwell is being a pain again.. he's gonna blow the ship up! EEEK!

Comment

Back on the Daedalus... updating Caldwell, who's still being an *ss.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post

Night sparkies!
              Too bad
              Better luck next time...
              Goodnight!

Sig by me

Comment

Aint that Wraith chick rather young to be the XO?

Comment

Wraith chick shoots John!

JoeF falls so well.
                  (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                  Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Rodney does NOT like the timelimit

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Wormhole View Post

Night sparkies!
                      Darn. Thanks for coming out, and have a good night's sleep!

Comment

Do you not sense it too that something is wrong?
                        Yeah, like your entire world looks blue!!

Sig by me

Comment

That evil look in the First Officer/Wraith's eyes creeps me out

Comment

Hah.

"Colonel Sheppard and I have gotten into this habit of saving each other's lives, and now it's my turn."

Hahahaha! When the chips are down, Rodney's got some guts.

Comment

Rodney to the rescue... in the jail cell

Comment

aawww, Rodney is gonna sacrifice himself... McShep's go crazy right now

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X