X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

Since you asked nicely:

Spoiler:
    J:....and that's why you're looking up the Karma Sutra on-line?
    E: You know, I can do that one
    J: (both intrigued and disturbed) How did you find that out?

NB: I'm sorry I re-posted the image. I have to go back and figure out how not to do that.
    Easy, when you quote a picture just highlight the [img] parts and delete.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Back to the game, here is the matching look of doom.
      http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x..._81/coup12.jpg
      .: Double Doomage!

.: BTW Anuna, I am working on your signature - it should be done soon eventually hopefully sometime today

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        Easy, when you quote a picture just highlight the [img] parts and delete.
        Ahhh, I see. I have the same knowledge of computers as I do of women - they are a mystery to me

to you. Thank you
        sigpic

Comment

Ahhh, I see. I have the same knowledge of computers as I do of women - they are a mystery to me

to you. Thank you
          You want some advice? (On computers. Women are the same mystery to me)

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
            Uh oh. Poor man. The smut muse has this big wicked grin on her face.

Damn it! Your prompt just entered my Sunday fathers universe! Eeeeeeek!
            did i just read something about Sunday Fathers?? *starts to droooool like a waterfall*

however, this time i really try to stay here on GW again ... somehow i always have so much work to do that i forget to go online

Comment

to you. Thank you
              Originally posted by Pajus View Post
              And we intend to keep it that way.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hey, I'm in the mood for a Sparky vid...anyone have any recommendations? I've seen some of the older ones...but any ones that came out in the past few months that anyone would like to rec?

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Heya Sparkies!

Hope y'all are having fun! I'm still busy, but I'm going to come back tonight after work and post the "Conversion" breakdown. Sorry it's taken so long, but it's been a crazy few weeks!

Anuna, how's life in the new home?
                  Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                    Heya Sparkies!

Hope y'all are having fun! I'm still busy, but I'm going to come back tonight after work and post the "Conversion" breakdown. Sorry it's taken so long, but it's been a crazy few weeks!

Anuna, how's life in the new home?
                    lol. welcome to the club
                    i'm bunched full with work too - no time for gateworld at all

*yaaay* i love conversion. its a pure *drooling-epi*

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                      Well I'm not too bad on anything that isn't internet related. Or pic related. I'm competent with spreadsheets coz I have to use them for my GST returns *yawn* but I don't have a digital camera so I never really learnt anything for the pic side of things. Hence the re-posting that the mods don't like *whistles to self*

You are a good egg Pajus
                      sigpic

Comment

Well I'm not too bad on anything that isn't internet related. Or pic related. I'm competent with spreadsheets coz I have to use them for my GST returns *yawn* but I don't have a digital camera so I never really learnt anything for the pic side of things. Hence the re-posting that the mods don't like *whistles to self*

You are a good egg Pajus
                        I suppose you really HAD to reveal my secret that way. PS: Where are some quality smut captions?

Comment

I have decided to make another Thread Dedicated to The Ship or "Sparky" of Lt.Colonel John Sheppard and Dr. Elizabeth Weir.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                            I have decided to make another Thread Dedicated to The Ship or "Sparky" of Lt.Colonel John Sheppard and Dr. Elizabeth Weir.
                            Why?
                            sigpic

Comment

if they can make a 2nd sam and jack thread why cant i make a 2nd sheppard and weir thread?

Comment

What is this, a competition? Does the ship with the most threads "win"?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X