No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heh Binder had to write what he was given to deal with. He didn't have Elizabeth there any more, so what do you expect? He's the oine who binds (just look at his last name) - and he did create one really solid sparky bond. No matter how many times Sheppard has to pat other women on the back or belly, it's just not Sparky. It ain't nothing like the real thing. Sorry Carl. I knwo you had to but you get a big zero love from this sparky shipper.

The thing with chemistry is simple. Either it's there or it isn't. Certain group of shippers can point out some "moments" to us, inserted like neon signs telling us Look! this is what TPTB want! But TPTB are made of fail lately. They repeatedly insert foor in their mouth so they get zero respect from me. Besides I have a trained eye when it comes to chemistry. It's rooted in body language and you simply can't beat THIS:

Canon can kiss my OTP's @ss.
    Seems like I'm in a *****y mood today.
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko;8208844[COLOR="DarkOrchid"
      .:[/COLOR] LOL. I cannot tell you how much that made me laugh
      What's really sad (for Keller, TPTB) is that I wasn't kidding. That's how they write her!

.: It's all about money. Unless we go up together and have a nice meeting with Skiffy and MGM execs nothing will happen. As long as the current people are in charge nothing will be fixed. Nothing will change as long as they still have a few admiring worshippers. Unless the ratings go low. Then they will feel the need to kill someone off.

.: Keep in mind Binder did write the disaster "Quarantine" But I do say Flanigan for SGA showrunner for sure. I think we all know what some of his first moves as showrunner would be good ones

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Heh Binder had to write what he was given to deal with. He didn't have Elizabeth there any more, so what do you expect? He's the oine who binds (just look at his last name) - and he did create one really solid sparky bond. No matter how many times Sheppard has to pat other women on the back or belly, it's just not Sparky. It ain't nothing like the real thing. Sorry Carl. I knwo you had to but you get a big zero love from this sparky shipper.

The thing with chemistry is simple. Either it's there or it isn't. Certain group of shippers can point out some "moments" to us, inserted like neon signs telling us Look! this is what TPTB want! But TPTB are made of fail lately. They repeatedly insert foor in their mouth so they get zero respect from me. Besides I have a trained eye when it comes to chemistry. It's rooted in body language and you simply can't beat THIS:

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x130/anuna_81/captions%20pictures/103x532.jpg[/IMG]

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x130/anuna_81/captions%20pictures/balcony.jpg[/IMG]

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x130/anuna_81/captions%20pictures/coupdetat5.jpg[/IMG]

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x130/anuna_81/captions%20pictures/coup01Alt.jpg[/IMG]

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x130/anuna_81/captions%20pictures/GUP2.jpg[/IMG]

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x130/anuna_81/captions%20pictures/TaoRodney0253.jpg[/IMG]

Canon can kiss my OTP's @ss. Seems like I'm in a *****y mood today.
      I do feel a bit sorry for Binder. Mostly out of loyalty. He has written some pretty good sparky eps (is he an anti?) and s1-3 was pretty "relatively" consistent in his style. But like most other things in s4+, it went out the window when the asuran laser beam came in.

JF for showrunner? In an ideal world, BW/CB/JF/TH. Only in my imagination would this be possible
      sigpic

Comment

Either that or a sparkified movie with JF and TH. With a happy ending of course. Now wouldn't THAT be awesome??

Comment

Either that or a sparkified movie with JF and TH. With a happy ending of course. Now wouldn't THAT be awesome??
          Sure would be. What's the expression? I reject your canon and replace it with my own
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
            Sure would be. What's the expression? I reject your canon and replace it with my own
            Exactly that one. You know what? I can imagine him in Indiana Jones - type role and her as someone who should help him find something... of course when he first sees her in a suit, he thinks, OMG she's totally not up to what comes. Then, of course he's wrong! Or, think "Romancing the stone" with Michael Douglas.

This is the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxjtheEIm5g (i love the moment when they end up in mud / gutter... haha!)

And then imagine a scene like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2mQv...eature=related .... uh oh sparky dancing salsa! HAWT!

Comment

Exactly that one. You know what? I can imagine him in Indiana Jones - type role and her as someone who should help him find something... of course when he first sees her in a suit, he thinks, OMG she's totally not up to what comes. Then, of course he's wrong! Or, think "Romancing the stone" with Michael Douglas.

This is the trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxjtheEIm5g (i love the moment when they end up in mud / gutter... haha!)

And then imagine a scene like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2mQv...eature=related .... uh oh sparky dancing salsa! HAWT!
              You would enjoy learning the 6th form of lightsaber combat

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                You would enjoy learning the 6th form of lightsaber combat
                And why is that? (I did learn salsa. And belly dance).

Comment

And why is that? (I did learn salsa. And belly dance).
                  The 6th form of lightsaber combat, known as Niman - Moderation, is a combination of elements from forms 1, 3, 4 and 5. The basic philosophy of Niman is to "Achieve a mindset of someone, who is not troubled by their sorroundings - be a leaf swept in the breeze of the Force. Ride the current of the turmoil around and be balanced within." Niman practitioners often look like they are dancing, not fighting

Comment

then that'+s definitely my thing. i think this way of fighting would be just the thing for Elizabeth, but not so much for John. Am I correct, Mr. P.?

Comment

then that'+s definitely my thing. i think this way of fighting would be just the thing for Elizabeth, but not so much for John. Am I correct, Mr. P.?
                      Sure looks that way. I think We come in peace, shoot to kill looks like for 4 - Ataru (Aggression) - the name speaks for itself and it is suicide to use it in a firefight (which describes John's greatest desire)

Comment

Sure looks that way. I think We come in peace, shoot to kill looks like for 4 - Ataru (Aggression) - the name speaks for itself and it is suicide to use it in a firefight (which describes John's greatest desire)
                        I must dig out that SW Sparky manip I have ... somewhere. Just for you Pajus.

Comment

I must dig out that SW Sparky manip I have ... somewhere. Just for you Pajus.
                          I have a ton of Sheyla SW manips (that got me a flood of green on the Sheyla threads)

Comment

I've come back to stay and play... and my god whats with allt he screaming across the raod i think they arehaving a party.. but it doesnt sound like it!!! everyone is screaming! *shrinks back down into the corner

sorry i went away had to go out but i have returned ready to spark some more!
                            Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                            Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

I have a ton of Sheyla SW manips (that got me a flood of green on the Sheyla threads)
                              You do realize we're not really interested in those?

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
                              I've come back to stay and play... and my god whats with allt he screaming across the raod i think they arehaving a party.. but it doesnt sound like it!!! everyone is screaming! *shrinks back down into the corner

sorry i went away had to go out but i have returned ready to spark some more!
                              You do stay by all means.

Now here we go - I like it, it's different than usual sparky stuff... the problem is, I don't know whom to credit. Shame.

Comment

Star wars sparky!
                                Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                                Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Working...
                                X