Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post

And I challenge everyone else to repost old vids, fics, manips, walls etc.

And for folks who have joined our little universe more recently, it's worth dusting off those older works of art for them to enjoy (just like we did back then ). Let's show (again) what these two beautiful characters have inspired fans to create.

Comment

An oldie

Comment

Originally posted by Erised View Post
        An oldie

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f238/ErisedW/loveshep.jpg[/IMG]
        That's awesome!

Comment

An oldie

hehe I love it! Does John have a T-shirt with Liz on it? He SO should.
          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

I so love that look on her face.
            Bring on sparky, may it be for one minute, or for 30 .... hey they tried to keep mulder/scully down -- look where it's now.

sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              I have had so much fun on this thread lately. ((hugs to all))

The bolded part of Anuna's post is something I have been thinking about. We make this pairing what we want it to be by our thoughts, feelings and actions (fic, vids, posts). I am just really hoping that no matter what happens, we can stay fun.

I am sure people will have misgivings and disappointments with what is coming up. Not everyone likes things/perceives things in the same way. There might be a need to rant and vent frustrations. There might be sadness and disappointment. We should all be here for each other and let our "friends" get their feelings out.

But above all, we should not forget why we are here on this thread. It is to celebrate the couple we have seen onscreen and created with our passion for them!

dang gone it, but I can't green you right now. But tons of mental green for you my fellow thunker
              sig made by me

Comment

Anuna - CONGRATULATIONS on 2900+ posts!!! You rock chickie.
                sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                  dang gone it, but I can't green you right now. But tons of mental green for you my fellow thunker
                  Yup, that was well said, Pocus. Who knows how we'll feel after that episode, we'll probably celebrate the sparky scenes and be upset about Liz's fate, we'll see. What is important is that we have a place to go, to squee or to vent in, sharing our feelings with people who understand
                  us. We're all in this together, right?
                  Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                  at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                    Yup, that was well said, Pocus. Who knows how we'll feel after that episode, we'll probably celebrate the sparky scenes and be upset about Liz's fate, we'll see. What is important is that we have a place to go, to squee or to vent in, sharing our feelings with people who understand
                    Mints for all!!!!!!

...or should I say "This Ship is "MINT" to be fun!

**tossess mints around and runs giggling maniacly**
                    sigpic

Comment

My sister said she'll take requests for wallpapers! Anyone? (Please keep it clean though.)

ETA: It might be best if you PM me so as not to interfere with other sparkyness on the forum.

Comment

Good night Sparkettes. I hope everyone will be back and bring friends tomorrow for more Sparky goodness.
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

g'night sparkies!
                          sigpic
                          Being a shipper, is the only way to be.
                          |My Fanfics|My Fanart|My Orig. Stories|

Comment

An oldie

Hehehe, that's awesome!

Also, Congrats Anuna on 2900+ Posts!!

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                              Yep, but whatever happens in TMC, I don't think we'll give up our love of our Sparky little couple. It's nice we have a place to do all those things together! We're all together in this, no matter the outcome .

Comment

That's great!!!! Congrates Anuna on 2900+!!!!!!!!!
                                Thanks to Spacemonkey Jackson for the signature!

Comment

Working...
                                X