X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
    Hello
    I know most of you are really good at doing this
    But for those that are new or missed the big announcement at the top of the Character & Relationship Folder......

Just a reminder that we have requested that you DO NOT REPOST pictures. Please change the IMG tags to URL when quoting a picture.

Also posting the phrase *Intentional Repost* will not cover you rear and we will still snip the picture quote or delete it altogether depending on time.

We are asking for this due to bandwidth it uses on the server and you can help lower that as well as be thought of as wonderful to our Dial-Up members

Thanks
    TameFarrar
    GW Moderator
    Yeah. I missed that. Late to the party and all. Second time in a day I've done something bad re the mods. And I even have a slow connection too. HRM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      I'm saying it, 'cause that's how I feel about it (have you read my latest fanfictions?)

Congrats on the new place (maybe I'll come by and visit someday)
      I've read some. I'll be honest and say i'm a bit slack of late. There are so many out there that I just try to read a few from here and there. I've even started to write one of my own. Since this is the sparky thread:

Spoiler:
      "Imagine it. An entire population of willing, totally loyal servants. The Ori could learn a thing or two from the Replicators”
      John almost shudders “One enemy at a time Elizabeth. So how long til they discover us?”
      “I don’t know. I can’t read their minds John. Not that they have minds as such. More like directives”
      “Read their minds, huh? So what am I thinking right now” asked John, with a playfulness that belied the situation
      “You know what Colonel, I’m almost afraid to wonder”

That was the only vaguely Sparky bit in it so far. Hopefully there will be some more later. I'm not so good at the gushing sort of stuff. Or any of it. No seriously, I'm not fishing for a compliment. It's my first real attempt, so it isn't good. Period.

And re the physics I like physics too, I just meant that I haven't had much use for it with my current career choices to date. Although I did have some issues with centres of gravity the other day. And inertia a few days before that.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
        I've read some. I'll be honest and say i'm a bit slack of late. There are so many out there that I just try to read a few from here and there. I've even started to write one of my own. Since this is the sparky thread:

Spoiler:
        "Imagine it. An entire population of willing, totally loyal servants. The Ori could learn a thing or two from the Replicators”
        John almost shudders “One enemy at a time Elizabeth. So how long til they discover us?”
        “I don’t know. I can’t read their minds John. Not that they have minds as such. More like directives”
        “Read their minds, huh? So what am I thinking right now” asked John, with a playfulness that belied the situation

That was the only vaguely Sparky bit in it so far. Hopefully there will be some more later. I'm not so good at the gushing sort of stuff. Or any of it. No seriously, I'm not fishing for a compliment. It's my first real attempt, so it isn't good. Period.

And re the physics I like physics too, I just meant that I haven't had much use for it with my current career choices to date. Although I did have some issues with centres of gravity the other day. And inertia a few days before that.
        That wasn't half bad! I like it, it's very in character and very true to sparky canon. What I like about sparky is that they actually aren't about gushing. They do have playful moments, but they're not about high on sugar emotions - I find that to be true to real life.

Back to the game, here is the matching look of doom.

I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Since you're talking about Instinct, I'll leave you this video. Sorry no Sparky.

Bad Moon Rising
          It's only half way through coz my internet connection is really slow. But I like what I've seen so far. The fact that it had CCR in it was a good sign. Oooh I think its almost finished. No, not yet, music still playing. "there's.......... a bad moon.................on............. the rise"
          sigpic

Comment

hehe, that's precisely what I'll put on now. Time to do some house cleaning and cooking in my new apartment.

Since I'm in a new place and my mind is pretty much blank about the fic ideas... how about some prompts guys?

Spoilered because of the size:

Spoiler:

J: Reading something new?
            E: Just found out Anuna is out of the inspiration.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              Spoiler:

J: Reading something new?
              E: Just found out Anuna is out of the inspiration.
              Okay... this one has potential. Now: Chain on it

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

Spoiler:

As the former reigning "quickie queen", I have to say that's a very good start. In fact you could leave it just like that and noone would complain. Personally I don't like too much gushing. It's just not them. They say it with their eyes. And 20 extra points for correct usage and spelling of "belied".
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

As the former reigning "quickie queen", I have to say that's a very good start. In fact you could leave it just like that and noone would complain. Personally I don't like too much gushing. It's just not them. They say it with their eyes. And 20 extra points for correct usage and spelling of "belied".
                  Yep, totally true. They say it all with their eyes, and that's why we like them so much. Wait, that might be a good prompt. Write a fic where complete sparky communication is done via eye!sex.

@the quickie queen - you know what's later today, right? Remember last Saturday?

Comment

Yep, totally true. They say it all with their eyes, and that's why we like them so much. Wait, that might be a good prompt. Write a fic where complete sparky communication is done via eye!sex.

@the quickie queen - you know what's later today, right? Remember last Saturday?
                    *sobs* I remember that I locked my hubby in the basement last Sat maybe because your naughty LJ distracted me, but yeah I know what you mean. OT and TMI
                    Spoiler:
                    Did I explain why he couldn't go out the outside basement door? He had removed all his sweaty working in the yard clothes. So let's review. Sweaty live nekkid man in the basement vs. Anuna's smutty LJ. Something is wrong with me.
                    Alas, today we have to go shopping for a new suit for hubs. There's a 60% off sale. *squees* I'll check in when I can.
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

*sobs* I remember that I locked my hubby in the basement last Sat maybe because your naughty LJ distracted me, but yeah I know what you mean. OT and TMI
                      Spoiler:
                      Did I explain why he couldn't go out the outside basement door? He had removed all his sweaty working in the yard clothes. So let's review. Sweaty live nekkid man in the basement vs. Anuna's smutty LJ. Something is wrong with me.
                      Alas, today we have to go shopping for a new suit for hubs. There's a 60% off sale. *squees* I'll check in when I can.
                      Uh oh. Poor man. The smut muse has this big wicked grin on her face.

Damn it! Your prompt just entered my Sunday fathers universe! Eeeeeeek!

Comment

D'oh! Should've known you'll like it! Hehe! Imagine Nanny Fine dealing with John and Rodney. I wish for a fanfic like that. Nanny rocks!
                        I agree! Miss Fine and John both admire their bosses.

Elizabeth needs your help. She's the only woman left among the three men in this H&H game and people want to get rid of her. Don't let it.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53244&page=72
                        Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                        at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                          I agree! Miss Fine and John both admire their bosses.

Elizabeth needs your help. She's the only woman left among the three men in this H&H game and people want to get rid of her. Don't let it.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...=53244&page=72
                          But if Elizabeth is Mr. Sheffield does that mean she's grieveing her dead husband Simon? They wont get together for years lol
                          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                            Okay... this one has potential. Now: Chain on it
                            Since you asked nicely:

Spoiler:
                            J:....and that's why you're looking up the Karma Sutra on-line?
                            E: You know, I can do that one
                            J: (both intrigued and disturbed) How did you find that out?

NB: I'm sorry I re-posted the image. I have to go back and figure out how not to do that.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ice Wolf View Post
                              But if Elizabeth is Mr. Sheffield does that mean she's grieveing her dead husband Simon? They wont get together for years lol
                              Possibly. Maybe that's why Simon got a big voluminous perm in Intruder??
                              sigpic

Comment

hehe, that's precisely what I'll put on now. Time to do some house cleaning and cooking in my new apartment.

Since I'm in a new place and my mind is pretty much blank about the fic ideas... how about some prompts guys?
                                You're always cleaning. But you've just moved so that's an excuse. Re the fic ideas, are you talking smut fic, or regular fic?

ITA. They don't say it with flowers, they say it with eyesex Quickie queen? There's a fic idea for you Anuna! Or maybe that's where it started? IDK. Perhaps it's something best left unsaid.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X