The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh Jumble you and you're not-a-dates.

Weather forecaster was wrong about 5cms. Here too; we did get slightly more than the predicted "light dusting" albeit only an inch and the sun's out so it's mostly melted on the roads and pavements already. Still sitting looking pretty on the car roofs though. The question is, do I go to Wales tomorrow or not?

6 knuckles Laurie. Fingers crossed they approve surgery (how can they not!) and you'll have a lovely new bionic hand at the end of it all.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Oh Jumble you and you're not-a-dates.

Weather forecaster was wrong about 5cms. Here too; we did get slightly more than the predicted "light dusting" albeit only an inch and the sun's out so it's mostly melted on the roads and pavements already. Still sitting looking pretty on the car roofs though. The question is, do I go to Wales tomorrow or not?
      Hm. I guess you just play it by ear, watch the forecasts and check out the road conditions. Check with whoever you're going to visit as to their local conditions, then make sure you take a shovel, extra warm clothes and plenty of snacks and fluids

6 knuckles Laurie. Fingers crossed they approve surgery (how can they not!) and you'll have a lovely new bionic hand at the end of it all.
      This whole discussion is making me cringe And the thought of not being able to use one of my hands for any length of time wood terrify me. I know Laurie will eventually be a lot better off for having the surgery, but I still think she's very brave to do it

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

Originally posted by llp View Post
        No no! Not 6 knuckles - 6 joints. On each finger - one knuckle and the joint at the top of the finger (or about 1" from the tip) - of course that would depend on how long your fingers are! Takes about 60 to 75 minutes per finger and I'll sleep through it all. I've had a lot worse surgeries then this. I'll be just fine. Pain for a little while, but I get pain in those fingers anyhow, and it will all go away. Besides I can tolerate pain very well.....just takes a little unwanted practice! Seriously, it won't be that bad, just inconvenient....but no shaking hands for awhile!
        That sounds quite interesting! Icky but interesting

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
        You WooHoos are sooooo easy to wind up
        *bounces on the couch*
        ''Jumble had a non-date Jumble had a non date Jumble had a...''
        *falls off but continues chanting*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*bounces trough again*
          *stops*

Wait... The millennium falcon?
          I thought the Feb. theme thing started tomorrow?
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *hugs WooHoos*

That sounds quite interesting! Icky but interesting

*bounces on the couch*
            ''Jumble had a non-date Jumble had a non date Jumble had a...''
            *falls off but continues chanting*

Hope you've got your safety helmet on

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            *bounces through again*
            *stops*

Wait... The millennium falcon?
            I thought the Feb. theme thing started tomorrow?
            It appears to have only started for you

Wendy's mum is having surgery today, so a worrying time for her and her family *sends massive huggles and good vibes to them all*

Edit: Oh, ok - the ill-fated Apollo 13

Comment

More hugs and positive vibes for Wendy, her Mom and family.

Hugs for llp on the upcoming surgery (hopefully).

Hugs to MR on the stolen bike. Been there. It sucks.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*Pokes head in*

I feel so lost with out this thread. I have not been keeping up with my fellow whohoos lives. The nature of work, apparently you have to work while at work. LOL

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and weekend to follow.

Hugs to all.

EDIT: Changing of ranks and rep points. I don't mind being destiny, but i think my rep points should mention owning destiny rather than a bird of prey oh well.
                sigpic
                Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Know what you mean Max - apparently I'm Hal's programmer Heaven help VSS, playing chess with him once I've changed all the rulez

Comment

Snooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow

Yep. I just came in to say that

*hugs to all*
                    sigpic
                    ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Popping in briefly to send lots of positive thoughts, love and hugs to Wendy and family

*twirls out*

Comment

Couldn't resist this! Was posted on my FB page.
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles Wendy and family*

And just popping in to see what "ship" I am!

Busy, busy day for me! Just finished dinner and soon off again to a birthday!
                          sigpic

Comment

I think somebody here might be interested in the new AfA Challenge.............

CHALLENGE WEEK 22

Make a piece of artwork using this quote for inspiration:

"If you wish to find the secrets of the universe, think of energy, frequency, and vibration"- Nikola Tesla

Size: Any
                            Pics: Any
                            Text: All or any part of the above quote.

SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO JOSIANE

Comment

After looking at the different ships, i don't think they make sense, with the post count. I think they should get bigger and better or more technology as you get higher post. Cuz i think starlover should be like Atlantis, but that is just IMHO.

I do like the destiny though
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Aww that mouse is cute

Hoping that art challenge means lots of Nikola-art <3 I haven't had a good gawp at him lately.

What's the thing with ships to do with? I appear to be a 'destiny' too
                                sigpic
                                ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
                                X