The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
    It is the architectual details in the old buildings for one thing. Modern buildings all glass and steel do not have the same charm. Love the ease of getting around by way of the underground. Love the museums. Love the history.
    To each their own I guess

I prefer clean streets and friendly people - never been a fan of history in any form.

Comment

good evening WooHoos!

Happy hand surgery (whenever it happens) Laurie. Good to get it fixed if you're starting to drop things.

Nope, not a fan club. Uh-huh.

Never have ice skated in my life. Used to roller skate as a kid. Fell down a lot.

Today's bits:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
        Good morning everyone...*Huggles* for all here and not here!

Well, this morning I called to make an appointment with my hand surgeon. Going on Thursday. Very excited to get my hand repaired - buy three new knuckles () and repair the bones. I might have an almost normal hand when AT6 comes along! (Hopefully)!

So we have a discussion about being a "fan" club.....NO WAY! Fans are made up of people who do strange things, say strange things, probably drink too much, and.....hmmmm sounds suspiciously familiar!

Seriously, we are people who appreciate a really good thing when we see it! And his directing is fantastic so.........
        Hooray for a new, working hand! So glad you have that opportunity now.

I just drafted one of my best friends to sing a duet with me on my lullaby album. She's a PHENOMENAL singer. I'm pretty stoked.
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Well, I won't know anything official until after my appt on Thurs afternoon, but I am hopeful. I do know he said I would have extended physical therapy for up to about 4 months, but it would be over by AT6. However, I hope no one would be offended it I don't shake hands for awhile! Hugging is still allowed! I guess the big thing is just how much it will cost me after the insurance! But thank you all for the well wishes!

Just got hit with a hugh bill for my rental home....not happy. Need work done and it could cost me up to $3000. to do it. I wish I could sell the place, but easy to rent, hard to sell. Of course, if I could rent it for about 50% more that would help, but property doesn't get that much rent there and I have to be fair. Think that is one of my problems, I care to much what problems others are having (such as my renters) and not enough on how it affects me.....one reason why I shouldn't own rental property!

Well time to get back to my writing, while I still can. Hope all the snow melts away Jumble and all you UKers can get around easier. Our weather is a little to warm for winter....up to about 60*/15*C here today. Prefer it in the 40's for my winter!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Well, I won't know anything official until after my appt on Thurs afternoon, but I am hopeful. I do know he said I would have extended physical therapy for up to about 4 months, but it would be over by AT6. However, I hope no one would be offended it I don't shake hands for awhile! Hugging is still allowed! I guess the big thing is just how much it will cost me after the insurance! But thank you all for the well wishes!

Just got hit with a hugh bill for my rental home....not happy. Need work done and it could cost me up to $3000. to do it. I wish I could sell the place, but easy to rent, hard to sell. Of course, if I could rent it for about 50% more that would help, but property doesn't get that much rent there and I have to be fair. Think that is one of my problems, I care to much what problems others are having (such as my renters) and not enough on how it affects me.....one reason why I shouldn't own rental property!
            Well time to get back to my writing, while I still can. Hope all the snow melts away Jumble and all you UKers can get around easier. Our weather is a little to warm for winter....up to about 60*/15*C here today. Prefer it in the 40's for my winter!
            But it is one of the reasons we love you.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*huggles Woohoos*

*giggles at Nola's wisdom for the day*

sigpic

Comment

Well looks like our mini Spring is over and we are going back to colder and foggier weather - personally, it is the way it should be! Having 5 or 6 seasons in a year just doesn't make sense!

Hmmm! Either I have a growling cat around here or I'm hungry. Very odd, I'm rarely hungry in the morning. See, probably brought on by having winter - spring - and now winter again!
                sigpic

Comment

*runs through* nekkid...

Comment

Comment

*grabs a hug and passes it on*
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugs
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Huuuuuuuggggggllllleeeeeeessssss
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves to Spencers and tosses out more hugs*

Comment

People will, again, think we're a brain washed huggly cult.
                              *nods*
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                People will, again, think we're a brain washed huggly cult.
                                *nods*
                                But that's because we are.

Now where's the Broccoli? I need to smoke and then run around nekkid!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X