No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah, like the post boxes we saw on our tour of Mercer Island? I still think it's weird to have to leave the house to collect the mail - what happens if you're not well and something urgent is in the box? What about parcels? Do they get delivered to your door?

I got a parcel today - I love it when a plan comes together

Comment

YAY for all the AT6 go'ers! Really exciting to read all the preparations!

Not much going on in here! So that's good!

*huggles all*
      sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles Jann* Wish you were coming too

Herbie and Oren spent some time with Suz, Wrex and Mike over half term...........

She had them poo-picking the fields...

... which earned them a ride on Wrex......

Herbie

Oren

.... then a walk down the lane with Mike and Starsky.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Ah, like the post boxes we saw on our tour of Mercer Island? I still think it's weird to have to leave the house to collect the mail - what happens if you're not well and something urgent is in the box? What about parcels? Do they get delivered to your door?

I got a parcel today - I love it when a plan comes together
          The boxes are pretty big so small parcels can go inside, but there are 3 very large boxes with the smaller ones. If you get a parcel it is put in there and a key is placed in your box. So you unlock the box and leave the key in the door - oh and take your parcel. Have received a few already. Will be interesting nearer to Xmas when more parcel arrive! I suppose if they have to, they can deliver to the door. We each have are address on our building facing the street!
          sigpic

Comment

Jumbly I'll be there in the future! If not at an AT convention then just there for the Anderson dinner Yum!
            Cool pictures of the grandkids!
            sigpic

Comment

So tired, and the day's not over yet...

It looks as though you had a great day Jumble

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to pics from that con already? The one with Dan Shea... *giggles*

Jann, wish you were there as well with us, would be lovely to meet you in person.
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Jumbly I'll be there in the future! If not at an AT convention then just there for the Anderson dinner Yum!
                Cool pictures of the grandkids!
                Great! What are you doing next May?

Seriously though, it's been so long since we've seen you - you definitely need to arrange a trip to the UK soon

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                So tired, and the day's not over yet...

It looks as though you had a great day Jumble

Is it weird that I'm looking forward to pics from that con already? The one with Dan Shea... *giggles*
                Oh my! There's a thought

Comment

On my way to get more licorice and the mail!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone!
                    Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                      Writing you from my hotel! This Woohoo is safe and sound in the UK and wasn't stopped by the border patril for illegal broccoli consumption!
                      Yay! So glad you arrived OK! Have an awesome few days exploring the UK, can't wait to see you on Thursday

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      Certainly will be

Yes yes yes!!!

Yes please, you can't let me go alone, I need you guys to keep from looking a complete and utter fool!
                      We shall have to plan this weekend
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Yes please, you can't let me go alone, I need you guys to keep from looking a complete and utter fool!
                        We certainly can't let you go alone. And not at the sight of you fainting in front of Dan.
                        Pictures you say? Well someone needs to be there to take them.

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                        Hello everyone!
                        Hey there.

LGJ, good to see you safe and sound in Blighty. I owe you a PM... coming up soon.

Fab pics of your grandsons Jumble. Blimey, soon I will have a grandchild pic to show you too. I was rearranging my photo shelves today and actually considered leaving a gap for one. I shall find out at the end of the month whether to break out the pink or the blue wool... not that I can knit, even though mum to be can knit and crochet like a demon anyway. I think I'm going to have to be that cool granny that teaches her grandkids all about great sci fi, photoshop and hugging. Now, I just need a suitable role model to teach me. Who on earth could I ask for help with that?

My day has significantly improved since just after lunch when I discovered woodworm under my stairs. Sometimes I just think "what next?" with this flipping house. And yes, Laurie, welcome to home ownership.

Safe journey Laurie.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                          Jann, wish you were there as well with us, would be lovely to meet you in person.
                          Ditto! One day we'll meet! I'm sure of it!

Great! What are you doing next May?

Seriously though, it's been so long since we've seen you - you definitely need to arrange a trip to the UK soon
                          Sadly enough I can't do next may Tjinta is going to have her puppies around that time!(if my calculations are correct)...but probably the end of the year should work out! Or you guys should just come to the Netherlands! and take Andersons with you

Oh and it has indeed been too long! It was 2010 when I came to the UK! Soooo long ago! Time flies!

*huggles Cags* for the woodworm

Safe journey Laurie!
                          sigpic

Comment

But Jann, we did go to The Netherlands - but you were in Australia

Cags, I may be able to help you with cool Granny thing - I've had a fair bit of practise

Comment

But Jann, we did go to The Netherlands - but you were in Australia
                              Come again and see my part of the country! I promise I won't go abroad this time! No big trips for a while now! You guys just had bad timing...for me...last time around
                              sigpic

Comment

The Woohoo Convoy is arranged! Starting to think I should repaint my car orange, yellow and pink and daub peace signs on the boot and bonnet.

Actually come to think of it...

*dashes out*

Comment

Working...
                                X