The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    I think somebody here might be interested in the new AfA Challenge.............

CHALLENGE WEEK 22

Make a piece of artwork using this quote for inspiration:

"If you wish to find the secrets of the universe, think of energy, frequency, and vibration"- Nikola Tesla

Size: Any
    Pics: Any
    Text: All or any part of the above quote.

SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO JOSIANE

wonders who Jumble is talking about.
    sigpic
    Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

Originally posted by max_omega View Post
      After looking at the different ships, i don't think they make sense, with the post count. I think they should get bigger and better or more technology as you get higher post. Cuz i think starlover should be like Atlantis, but that is just IMHO.

I do like the destiny though
      I know; I was also thinking it would be relationships, seeing that it is the valentines weekend...but nope...not that
      I would have liked to be Atlantis! Then I would have had Sheppy in on me!
      sigpic

Comment

Star LOL

Its a shame Sanctuary doesn't have any ships, than i could have Tesla in on me!
        sigpic
        Sig made by NAD - THANK YOU SO MUCH

August 27, 2011 official Teslen ship day....mark your calenders.

Comment

After looking at the different ships, i don't think they make sense, with the post count. I think they should get bigger and better or more technology as you get higher post. Cuz i think starlover should be like Atlantis, but that is just IMHO.

I do like the destiny though
          I've no idea how they decide on the rankings, but at least Jann and I, as the higher posters, have real ships

Comment

*hugs for Wendy and family*

Good luck with the surgery Laurie!

All I'm gonna say about the romantic snow is ... sure, you like snow and that's why you always say that it's so wonderful to have a walk in the snow, you never ever complain about the snow, and actually you love it. Yes, we heard you say that lots of times Jumble

Okay who is Hal? 'Cause when I saw VSS's location I thought that Hal's her friend and she likes playing chess with him, and kinda always imagined them on a porch of a wooden house in the middle of nowhere playing with an old chess set. I did think it was a little strange that she'd reference him at GW but then I thought that maybe he's a member too, we just didn't have the chance to talk to him. Apparently not.

Best friend's getting married on Sunday, I'm the maid of honor and woooohooo! can't wait! <3

Edit: Yeah, knew I forgot something... sorry to hear about your bike mr! Sucks! *hugs*

And really really glad that MoB is having a great week!
            Last edited by Devilish Me; 10 February 2012, 10:04 AM. Reason: knew and new... different!
            sigpic
            Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              I know; I was also thinking it would be relationships, seeing that it is the valentines weekend...but nope...not that
              I would have liked to be Atlantis! Then I would have had Sheppy in on me!
              Lmao. Say what you mean

Star LOL

Its a shame Sanctuary doesn't have any ships, than i could have Tesla in on me!
              You might have to fight me for that... ship

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
              Best friend's getting married on Sunday, I'm the maid of honor and woooohooo! can't wait! <3
              Have fun at your friends wedding Bit random Q. but what does maid of honor entail? Do you have to do a lot of organising for the bride?? My sister's been throwing hints into conversation about her and her new bloke, and apparently I'm lined up to be M.O.H so I should probably know more about it
              sigpic
              ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ my fanfics ~ my twitter ~ teslen thread ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

wonders who Jumble is talking about.
                Begins with 'N' and ends in 'd'

*hugs for Wendy and family*

Good luck with the surgery Laurie!

All I'm gonna say about the romantic snow is ... sure, you like snow and that's why you always say that it's so wonderful to have a walk in the snow, you never ever complain about the snow, and actually you love it. Yes, we heard you say that lots of times Jumble

Okay who is Hal? 'Cause when I saw VSS's location I thought that Hal's her friend and she likes playing chess with him, and kinda always imagined them on a porch of a wooden house in the middle of nowhere playing with an old chess set. I did think it was a little strange that she'd reference him at GW but then I thought that maybe he's a member too, we just didn't have the chance to talk to him. Apparently not.

Edit: Yeah, knew I forgot something... sorry to hear about your bike mr! Sucks! *hugs*

HAL 9000 is a character in Arthur C. Clarke's science fiction Space Odyssey saga. The primary antagonist in 2001: A Space Odyssey, HAL (Heuristically programmed ALgorithmic computer) is an artificial intelligence that interacts with the astronaut crew of the Discovery One spacecraft

Comment

Originally posted by lastrequest View Post
                  Have fun at your friends wedding Bit random Q. but what does maid of honor entail? Do you have to do a lot of organising for the bride?? My sister's been throwing hints into conversation about her and her new bloke, and apparently I'm lined up to be M.O.H so I should probably know more about it
                  I think M.O.H. is the same as being chief bridesmaid, has similar duties as the Best Man and usually has to partner him - so find out who the BM is going to be before you agree to anything

Comment

I think M.O.H. is the same as being chief bridesmaid, has similar duties as the Best Man and usually has to partner him - so find out who the BM is going to be before you agree to anything
                    Hmmm.... well if he chooses his mate Andy that's going to be awkward or I suppose I could say... challenging
                    sigpic

Comment

*sends good vibes to Wendy and the family*

WooHood for being M.O.H. Dee!

I think somebody here might be interested in the new AfA Challenge.............

CHALLENGE WEEK 22

Make a piece of artwork using this quote for inspiration:

"If you wish to find the secrets of the universe, think of energy, frequency, and vibration"- Nikola Tesla

Size: Any
                      Pics: Any
                      Text: All or any part of the above quote.

SEND YOUR ENTRIES TO JOSIANE

Booooring.
                      The things you ladies come up with...
                      And what an Icky quote.

*shakes head*
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Lmao. Say what you mean

You might have to fight me for that... ship

Thanks ...well here, you go with the bride to find the wedding dress, shoes, stuff that she'll need on the day, you're supposed to organize a bachelorette (I'm not sure if that's what's it called in English) party (what that entails is up to you), you have to buy a flower bucket and bring a cake to the party. I think that's it. At least here it's like that.

Begins with 'N' and ends in 'd'

HAL 9000 is a character in Arthur C. Clarke's science fiction Space Odyssey saga. The primary antagonist in 2001: A Space Odyssey, HAL (Heuristically programmed ALgorithmic computer) is an artificial intelligence that interacts with the astronaut crew of the Discovery One spacecraft
                        Ahhh! Awesome, thanks
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanks ...well here, you go with the bride to find the wedding dress, shoes, stuff that she'll need on the day, you're supposed to organize a bachelorette (I'm not sure if that's what's it called in English) party (what that entails is up to you), you have to buy a flower bucket and bring a cake to the party. I think that's it. At least here it's like that.
                          Hmm... lots of things to consider then. Seems like I'm going to be making lots of lists (but then I enjoy doing that anyway)
                          sigpic

Comment

Hmm... lots of things to consider then. Seems like I'm going to be making lots of lists (but then I enjoy doing that anyway)
                            I haven't made one single list. To each its own Fun either way!
                            sigpic

Comment

Posting for three reasons...

1. Sending positive vibes and thoughts and hugs to Wendy and her family

2. Wonder what ship I am?

3. Huggles to all!

*snoozes*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*hugs*

Thought you guys would get a kick out of this. A friend sent it to me.

Spoiler:
                                sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Working...
                                X