Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    *hugs*

I do want to point out that it's no one but me making me feel that way. I get insecure about things like that I look forward to when I feel better about that.
    We're all insecure about our artwork, we never think anything we do is any good so you're not alone by any means What made me feel better about mine was having people I trust telling me constantly that it was good, or making suggestions on how I could make it good. Some of the artworkers on the s/j art thread have been at it for years and do really awesome stuff, so it's a bit scary to post things there if you're not very experienced.

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *blinks*
    This is what I come back to...
    *shakes head*

*hugs WooHoos anyway*
    Of all the interesting posts over the last few pages, you have to choose THAT one?

As for the PTB Art thread...
    (A topic that kind of surprised me, I might add. )

The main reasons for me not posting my artwork in the Family thread are that my stuff is either too specific (as in ''WooHoodSock centric'', like the Broccoli with bunny helmet thingy) or too 'unpopular' for me to feel like posting them there (I made quite some Helen/Niko artwork and never posted them anywhere but the H/N thread). I never really use tuts or tips and I don't like talking about arty things (brushes and masks and textures make my head hurt. Plus, have you guys seen my tutorials? I did two and they're weird. ). And all I end up doing is go ''I love ALL of your artwork and you're ALL so awesome!'' I mean it, but it's just so not personal.
    Which really proves my point

Wood I prefer to have a PTB art thread? I don't know and that's for the same reason as I stated above, really. Having said that, the idea of having a ''gallery'' type of thread seems fun. I sometimes read through older posts here and get pleasantly surprised by old artwork, buried in insanity and ick... Remember the art website I tried to create? It failed because it was too much. A thread wood be so much more easy.
    Definitely! You could post all your art there without fear of anything being out of place

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      We're all insecure about our artwork, we never think anything we do is any good so you're not alone by any means What made me feel better about mine was having people I trust telling me constantly that it was good, or making suggestions on how I could make it good. Some of the artworkers on the s/j art thread have been at it for years and do really awesome stuff, so it's a bit scary to post things there if you're not very experienced.
      The best thing about being insecure is that it's exra nice when someone gives a positive comment

Of all the interesting posts over the last few pages, you have to choose THAT one?
      *nods*
      Because icky posts really upset me...

Which really proves my point

Definitely! You could post all your art there without fear of anything being out of place
      Yup.
      And it's easier to ogle...

I think it's a misunderstanding that a PTB art thread wood drive people away from the Family thread. Most PTB artwork already gets shown here. The people who make most of it already don't post much on the art thread or are so attached that they will stay on the Family thread no matter what. I don't see how it wood hurt anyone. All that wood happen is that a small amount of work wood be either moved to a new place or posted in one more thread. We're WooHoos for crying out loud. We get around! ( ) We have a bus that can take us anywhere and a stash of Broccoli that could make a small country happy for life (small, like the Vatican. Or Monaco). We are luuuuuve.

And well, the Family thread came after having artwork clutter up the S/J thread, because it was huge. So us having a gallery wood make sense too. Because we're getting huge. It's like buying new pants. (Or trousers.)
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

The best thing about being insecure is that it's exra nice when someone gives a positive comment
        Exactly
        *nods*
        Because icky posts really upset me...
        But...... it wasn't icky

Yup.
        And it's easier to ogle...
        No who's being icky???

I think it's a misunderstanding that a PTB art thread wood drive people away from the Family thread. Most PTB artwork already gets shown here. The people who make most of it already don't post much on the art thread or are so attached that they will stay on the Family thread no matter what. I don't see how it wood hurt anyone. All that wood happen is that a small amount of work wood be either moved to a new place or posted in one more thread. We're WooHoos for crying out loud. We get around! ( ) We have a bus that can take us anywhere and a stash of Broccoli that could make a small country happy for life (small, like the Vatican. Or Monaco). We are luuuuuve.

And well, the Family thread came after having artwork clutter up the S/J thread, because it was huge. So us having a gallery wood make sense too. Because we're getting huge. It's like buying new pants. (Or trousers.)
        Exactly! It wood be a natural progression for us as it was for them

Uh...... does that mean we're finally 'growing up'?

We need to think about this some more before taking that kind of step..........

Comment

Or shorts
          I agree it would be nice to have a place to find all the woohoo artwork, instead of it being all over the thread. But we would still post things here, right?

Nad, I know you just said that your tuts are weird but I would love to know how you made your current sig *hint, hint*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
            Or shorts
            I agree it would be nice to have a place to find all the woohoo artwork, instead of it being all over the thread. But we would still post things here, right?
            Yes, of course

Nad, I know you just said that your tuts are weird but I would love to know how you made your current sig *hint, hint*
            Nad's tuts are AWESOME!!!! She explains things in simple terms and makes them really funny as well I think we should apply pressure and demand that she writes more of them

Comment

Ogling isn't icky!

*sigh* I don't want to grow up. We *should* think about it and not take big decisions on a whim.

...Anyone hear ''Paradise by the dashboard light''?
              A little fun, forced promises and you're stuck for life.
              *blinks*

And I mean that in the figurative way. Being stuck for life in that situation wood really be disturbing

I don't know how that link came to be, by the way
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Nad's tuts are AWESOME!!!! She explains things in simple terms and makes them really funny as well I think we should apply pressure and demand that she writes more of them
                How would we apply pressure? Hold back the broccoli? Hide all pics of Tesla?
                sigpic

Comment

Or shorts
                  Heh

Oh heck yes!

Which one wood that be?

Yes, of course

That's only so I can mask the fact that I have no clue on what I'm doing, but thanks

sigpic

Comment

Ogling isn't icky!
                    That rather depends upon what you are thinking whilst ogling.... and we all know how your mind works

*sigh* I don't want to grow up. We *should* think about it and not take big decisions on a whim.

...Anyone hear ''Paradise by the dashboard light''?
                    A little fun, forced promises and you're stuck for life.
                    *blinks*

And I mean that in the figurative way. Being stuck for life in that situation wood really be disturbing

I don't know how that link came to be, by the way
                    Oh I don't know......... I can think of worse situations to be stuck in for life........ although I guess that ^^^ one wood become a trifle uncomfortable as one ages.......

Or not - it might keep the old bones supple

Comment

Yes! She'd cave within the hour *nods*

Heh

Oh heck yes!

Which one wood that be?

That's only so I can mask the fact that I have no clue on what I'm doing, but thanks
                      You may not know exactly what you're doing, but your artwork always turns out really well so you must be doing something right

Comment

That just goes against the Universal Decleration of Human Rights.

''Article 5.

No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment''

sigpic

Comment

Which one wood that be?
                          Gosh, your sigs are changing fast today! I mean the 'Hair' one with Amanda , Martin and Tesla
                          sigpic

Comment

That rather depends upon what you are thinking whilst ogling.... and we all know how your mind works

Oh I don't know......... I can think of worse situations to be stuck in for life........ although I guess that ^^^ one wood become a trifle uncomfortable as one ages.......

Or not - it might keep the old bones supple
                            *blinks*
                            Just...
                            *blinks*

Yes! She'd cave within the hour *nods*

You may not know exactly what you're doing, but your artwork always turns out really well so you must be doing something right
                            Aww. And I was feeling so ...insecure. See how that works? Happy I am.
                            Thanks.

sigpic

Comment

Agreed, it's always AWESOME!
                              sigpic

Comment

*blinks*
                                Just...
                                *blinks*

You know, you really ought to see the doctor about that constant blinkblink thing...........

Aww. And I was feeling so ...insecure. See how that works? Happy I am.
                                Thanks.
                                Awwww! *huggles Nad*

At AT5, Amanda said that we WooHoos are a real family (words to that effect, I can't remember who she said it to), and she's soooo right......... although come to think of it, I'd say we're closer than a lot of families, but the sentiment was good

Comment

Working...
                                X