X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
    *runs into thread*

Throws around lychees and chocolate. <3 <3 <3

(I might be high on an intense yoga class)

Ooh, lookie here. The thread is empty. I'd run around nekkid if I did that sort of thing. I guess I'll have to save the hugs for later.
    Steps on lychees (oooh!) then grabs a flying chocolate. Waits for one of those *hugs* but only lurkers - lots of lurkers. But no huggers!

Being very lazy - picked up a chicken sandwich (no fries - too salty) while wondering around the outside world ..... but no one to play with here. Takes ball and goes home! Going to make a bowl of soup and watch some TV!
    sigpic

Comment

Oooh. 4 guests! I can give you hugs! Laurie, where did you go?

I have to admit, I'm having a pretty fantastic week. Lots of yoga and singing. Both of which make me pretty happy.
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Phew! I've just been reminded of exactly why I don't do morning school runs Still, that's me done for the week now

MoB, good to hear that at least one WooHoo is having a great week, thanks for making me smile

Nola, nekkid except for boots? That's the equivalent of wearing nothing but socks in bed

Comment

And just as the last of the snow has disappeared, they're now forecasting another 8 inches to fall tonight with teperatures dropping to -15C

Comment

Another AfA entry....

Edit: And because I just have to have the colours......

Last edited by Jumble; 09 February 2012, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Good Morning WooHoos!

Just popping in before I leave for work to celebrate my '69 post!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                *HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS*

Thank you *huggles back*

She's still in hospital, and needs another scan. Something about checking if it's a stable fracture - that it isn't moving(?) - and checking a slipped disc(??). She still can't feel her leg, and is having trouble eating, etc. It looks like she may be there for some time yet, and they're talking about changing her home so she can access things - a walk-in shower, ramps, etc.

My dad is a wreck, so he's been staying with us. Lucy came home, too.

Thank you. *huggles* I hope you feel better soon!

I do have some good news, unrelated to my mum. I've got a job interview next week. But I had to ask for an extension on my assignment because in all of this I completely forgot about it, but my tutor was understanding.

Good luck and hugs to Laurie
                ((Hugs)) to you and your family.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Pretty art Jumble

Hugs to everyone that needs one (or wants one!)

Feeling a little sorry for myself today as I had my bike stolen from my garden last night, as it's my only transport I find it highly inconvenient to be without it, even more so when you consider I'm paid by the hour and so am now earning a bit less because I am having to walk in and leave earlier to get back in time to pick Ellie up!

*wanders out of the thread muttering to herself*
                  sigpic
                  Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by Madness reigns View Post
                    Pretty art Jumble

Hugs to everyone that needs one (or wants one!)
                    Thank you

Feeling a little sorry for myself today as I had my bike stolen from my garden last night, as it's my only transport I find it highly inconvenient to be without it, even more so when you consider I'm paid by the hour and so am now earning a bit less because I am having to walk in and leave earlier to get back in time to pick Ellie up!

Aw, that's a pain I hope you had it insured and can replace it pretty soon *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                      Thank you

Aw, that's a pain I hope you had it insured and can replace it pretty soon *huggles*
                      To be honest I could claim on the house insurance, but my excess is higher than the bike cost me in the first place (me trying to keep costs down) so I think I'll just pay out for another cheap bike. It's more the inconvenience of the whole thing - and the fact that to get to my garden you have to come off the main road, around 3 corners and down a fairly hidden alleyway (I live at the end of a cul-de-sac!).

And stressing about it all day had given me a headache
                      sigpic
                      Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

To be honest I could claim on the house insurance, but my excess is higher than the bike cost me in the first place (me trying to keep costs down) so I think I'll just pay out for another cheap bike. It's more the inconvenience of the whole thing - and the fact that to get to my garden you have to come off the main road, around 3 corners and down a fairly hidden alleyway (I live at the end of a cul-de-sac!).

And stressing about it all day had given me a headache
                        Ah yes, excess - the insurance companies' favourite little get-out-clause It doesn't pay to allow excesses, ever - better to pay a little more on the premium because it does save money in the long run

Unfortunately that's exactly the right place from the thief's point of view - nobody is likely to see it happen When you get your new bike, get yourself a decent lock and use it to attach the bike to something solid and immoveable

*huggles for the headache*

Comment

MoB, good to hear that at least one WooHoo is having a great week, thanks for making me smile

More yoga this morning. This being a lady of leisure thing is nice, though it can't last forever. I have to work on my credentialing packet this afternoon, and I need to work on my Anna Bolena because I promised my teacher I'd bring it next week, and then am headed into the city to see some new arty-action flick with the boy.

I hope this week is picking up for the woohoos. *passes hugs all around*
                          sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*hugs MR* Totally agree with you, though it doesn't matter how expensive something was, it's more the hassle of it being stolen! And especially hurtful if it was something sentimental

*extra huggles Wendy*

*twirls out again*

Comment

*waves to MoB and Sarai*

I'm off out for dinner - just hope the threatened snow holds off until after I get back home

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                Okay all you nekkid runners - this is for YOU!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                                I have to admit, I'm having a pretty fantastic week. Lots of yoga and singing. Both of which make me pretty happy.
                                That's awesome.

Nice!
                                I like the non coloury one best but that's just because I'm having a non coloury week.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                Good Morning WooHoos!

Just popping in before I leave for work to celebrate my '69 post!
                                Congrats!

Stupid stuff stealing people!
                                *hugs*

*waves to MoB and Sarai*

I'm off out for dinner - just hope the threatened snow holds off until after I get back home
                                But being snowed in is awesome.
                                The movies say so
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X