Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

That's all for now........

Comment

How long has it been since I checked in? Loving it. Wow, Jumble!

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                  I think Jumble is singlehandedly going to get us to 69000 at this rate And I bet she could do it, knowing how extensive her Martinpic collection is

*sits back and munches popcorn*

I think so. This is why she has such a high post count...

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                  Of course it's not! I just ... have a problem... with drooling. Yeah. I drool all the time. Disgusting really.
                  Dee, you should get that checked out...

Laurie - best. typo. ever.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                    Thanks

Well someone has to keep the thread pretty

That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post

Well someone has to keep the thread pretty

That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it
                      Yes, that's you. I designate you The Lady That Makes the Thread Pretty.
                      sigpic
                      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Holy freakin' picspams!! Awesome Jumble

Been spending the afternoon playing with my new breadmaker (pics on twitter ) - such fun!!

In other unrelated foodie news: had a raspberry creme brulee at a gastro pub last night, it was good but certainly no Andersons...seriously cannot wait for May! *bounces* And for seeing Jumble, Josiane, and Wendy of course....*whistles*

Comment

Dee, you should get that checked out...

Laurie - best. typo. ever.

Jumble, I found a program that can do it, it's called GetFLV but with the free version I managed to get 1:05 min of the vid... the whole minute is missing... but better then nothing?
                          sigpic
                          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Yes, that's you. I designate you The Lady That Makes the Thread Pretty.

Actually, it's Martin that makes it pretty, I'm just a conduit for his Awesomeness

Comment

Looks like I might be posting a few of these this week........

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              Holy freakin' picspams!! Awesome Jumble

Been spending the afternoon playing with my new breadmaker (pics on twitter ) - such fun!!

Homemade bread? YUM!!! You'll be bringing some of that with you in May, won't you?

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                              Jumble, I found a program that can do it, it's called GetFLV but with the free version I managed to get 1:05 min of the vid... the whole minute is missing... but better then nothing?
                              Thanks, I'll give it a try

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                                Homemade bread? YUM!!! You'll be bringing some of that with you in May, won't you?
                                Absolutely, I'm hoping to have a few of the recipes down by then. I've kicked it off with the easy stuff - a white loaf and a brioche both of which smell totally awesome! But there's all sorts of recipes for loaves with sundried tomatoes and parmesan, olives, all kinds of nuts, the list goes on and on !!

What's happening with the laptop Jumble, are you coping with the old one ok?

I'm completely at a loss as to what to do with myself this evening, Dave's away and I can't decide whether to PS, watch some Sanctuary/Stargate/ER OR fulfil a growing desire I've had recently to write some fanfic...decisions decisions

Comment

Working...
                                X