No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I LOVE the Olympics. Amazing inspiring to watch those athletes. And there are always some great stories. I'm really looking forward to my two weeks of occupied evenings this summer.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
      I LOVE the Olympics. Amazing inspiring to watch those athletes. And there are always some great stories. I'm really looking forward to my two weeks of occupied evenings this summer.
      I agree with you. Although I am a "Winter Sports" lover and watch them in total, I do love the summer sports as well. I must admit certain sports are more interesting then others, but I love watching the Olympics and when I went, I cheered for everyone.....
      sigpic

Comment

Oh, don't get me wrong - I'll be glued to the tv for two weeks watching the games. It's just that I *prefer* the winter games to the summer ones (except for the swimming and diving - those uniforms, those bodies...swoon) I also really like the gymnastics. But I don't care much for track and field.
        sigpic

Comment

Ouch....just found out that the cost to fly to London in November is going to be about $3ooo if I want to use my "skymiles" to upgrade but only $1400 if I fly coach without the upgrade....
          sigpic

Comment

Morning Woohoos

I am so looking forward to the Olympics. I have tickets for one day of the gymnastics and can't wait. It's been an ambition of mine for years to go to the Olympic gymnastics and in less than 6 months I'll get to

I wish we'd managed to get tickets for some other events too, but despite applying for loads we only got that one event.
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I made a birthday gif for Skydiver's birthday today that I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I had a little trouble trying to figure out how to make Helen's mouth look like she was blowing out the candles, but I think it works.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                I made a birthday gif for Skydiver's birthday today that I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I had a little trouble trying to figure out how to make Helen's mouth look like she was blowing out the candles, but I think it works.
                Kind of looks like she's kissing the flames out! But job well done!
                sigpic

Comment

AfA Tesla quote challenge entry.....

Last edited by Jumble; 11 February 2012, 01:22 PM.

Comment

*runs in*

*huggles Woohoos*

*falls on couch*
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Morning Woohoos

I am so looking forward to the Olympics. I have tickets for one day of the gymnastics and can't wait. It's been an ambition of mine for years to go to the Olympic gymnastics and in less than 6 months I'll get to

I wish we'd managed to get tickets for some other events too, but despite applying for loads we only got that one event.
                      Wow, that'll be awesome!! I love the gymnastics, and the horse-riding *sigh* applied for quite a few but only got the football in Newcastle

My main problem with the Olympics is how centralised it is, don't get me wrong I understand it's a 'city' thing, and I'm pleased for London, but there's so much more to this country than it's capital and I would like to see the Olympics as more of a national thing than a local thing (up in t'North, you'd be hard pressed to find that many people that are excited about it IMO)

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

I like the Olympics but don't LOVEem per se.
                        And I agree the costs for the hotels are insane.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j5...n_Birthday.gif
                        Cute!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        AfA challenge entry.....

[center]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Artwork%20for%20all/Challenge%2022%20-%20Tesla%20quote/wk-22-Tesla-quote-sig.jpg[/IMG]
                        Nice! Interesting colouring.
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm saying nothing more about the Olympics........... except to hope that those of you that are going have a fabulous and memorable time

More PSing.......

Comment

Time for the bits of the day!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              Ouch....just found out that the cost to fly to London in November is going to be about $3ooo if I want to use my "skymiles" to upgrade but only $1400 if I fly coach without the upgrade....
                              http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...loodyhell1.jpg
                              http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/a...eople/thud.gif
                              I'd wait until closer to the date to buy your plane tix. They will go down in price. Most travel sites suggest waiting until less than 2 months before the trip to buy flights.
                              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

I found a lovely piece of lineart on DA for dressage, and I just *had* to try...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X