Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nikola Tesla/Helen Magnus Shipper Thread

Alright so, somebody had to finally make this thread

This is for all discussions, artwork, and whatnot about Nikola Tesla and Helen Magnus and their relationship. No haters please

I'd like to start off by saying i'd love to see another kiss between the two of them in tomorrows episode sleepers, maybe even a longer one if possible
    sigpic
    thanks sg4ever for the awesome icon!!! (dont steal it!!!) My FanFic

THE thread ! +1
    Longer kiss, yeah! I hope that too ^^ I can't wait to be tomorrow night =D

Comment

Finally someone started this!

I was beginning to think that I might have to do i myself!

Yeah, the thunk thread was starting to get a little too shippy.

Anywho, I have to agree about the kiss thing for this next episode. We need more.
      But anyone else have my woeful issue of not being able to see it for a while after it airs? (No tv at all, so despite being in the U.S., I have to wait for it to be online, and I despise most of the places that it gets put up, the video quality is awful! So yeah, I have to wait a week to see it, apparently not as bad as Canada, but still...)
      Spoiler:
      Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

Wohouuuuaaahou *happy dance* !!! Thanks Keaira!!

Niko + Helen = total awesomeness

Originally posted by OboeTheres View Post
        But anyone else have my woeful issue of not being able to see it for a while after it airs? (No tv at all, so despite being in the U.S., I have to wait for it to be online, and I despise most of the places that it gets put up, the video quality is awful! So yeah, I have to wait a week to see it, apparently not as bad as Canada, but still...)
        I just send you a PM about that hope it'll help you ^_^
        sigpic

Comment

OT?

Originally posted by Tesla_Twin View Post
          I just send you a PM about that hope it'll help you ^_^
          Believe me, if there was a way that would work with my computer... I wouldn't be complaining about it here.

And of course there's the whole legal thing, I don't care with most shows, but I'd like Sanctuary to get something from my viewing, and if I wait for Hulu, the vids are at least ad supported. I know most people don't really care enough, so I think its stupid that whoever makes these decisions is delaying web release for a week. Especially now that its putting off all that N/H goodness. *pouts*
          Spoiler:
          Canceling SGU and letting the cast find out via twitter?

image from: http://www.capricatimes.com/imagine-less-web-banners

sigpic

Comment

*bounces* Ohhh hell yes, we have our shipper thread *grins*
            sigpic

Comment

*drops in and squees a little*

Even if it's not canon (yet ) and maybe a little odd, this ship is the sexiest one out there. *nods*

Not my best work, but hey...
              Last edited by DutchIndeed; 17 December 2009, 12:52 PM.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *drops in and squees a little*

Even if it's not canon (yet ) and maybe a little odd, this ship is the sexiest one out there. *nods*

Spoiler:

Not my best work, but hey...
                I love the banners!
                I'm so glad someone started this thread. Squeeee!

Comment

So, I decided to do some artwork for the new thread hehehe!!

It's pretty dark...(I'm feeling a bit down these days... )...Anyway here it is:

I like out this one came out

the quote is from "without you" by Breaking Benjamin (which you can listen to [here] )

I love this song....Fits my mood lately...
                  sigpic

Comment

mmm very tasty banners
                    sigpic

Comment

So glad everybodys loving this thread! i figured it was about time i mean if theres one for uhh...ya know the other shipper (which i cant even bring myself to type let alone think about tee-hee) then we totally needed one.

i think the Nikola/JY thread was only getting shippy bc we had nowhere to go!

Love all the banners! fantastic as usual! and xiratania007 your signature = <3

P.S. for those who werent around on the Nikola/JY thread i wrote a Nikola/Helen FanFic (also my first fanfic ever) its called the Note, its under my penname D.K. Rhoswen, check it out if you want here is the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5521784/1/The_Note
                      sigpic

Comment

ohhhh yea we had no place to go and now we do... so we're thrilled
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Keaira Taegan View Post
                          So glad everybodys loving this thread! i figured it was about time i mean if theres one for uhh...ya know the other shipper (which i cant even bring myself to type let alone think about tee-hee) then we totally needed one.

i think the Nikola/JY thread was only getting shippy bc we had nowhere to go!

Love all the banners! fantastic as usual! and xiratania007 your signature = <3

P.S. for those who werent around on the Nikola/JY thread i wrote a Nikola/Helen FanFic (also my first fanfic ever) its called the Note, its under my penname D.K. Rhoswen, check it out if you want here is the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5521784/1/The_Note
                          Thanks. You can call me Xira so you dont have to type the whole thing. I just finished watching The Five and the two of them just sizzle up the screen together. The looks they give each other just smoulder! I love that Nikola uses the cheesiest lines on Helen too. "Kiss me and I will save your life" and "I feel so safe when I am with you". LOL You know she likes it!

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                            ohhhh yea we had no place to go and now we do... so we're thrilled
                            I'm thrilled too

BTW people if you lot wanna post shippy christmas stuff here over the weekend, since thats when Shipmas and Rufflemas are, PLEASE DO!
                            Id love for a little Helen/Nikola Shipmas to go down with Rufflemas

Edit: Xira that episode is soooo sizzling with Nikola and Helen. When he leaned to close to talk to her im pretty sure i diedd haha plus the whole "you look sick with a gun" line, just the tone in his voice when he said that ughhh *Swoons and dies*
                            sigpic

Comment

Thank u so much for starting this thread, Keaira! I agree, we needed this one and that's why the thunk thread became too shippy. This thread HAS to exist, especially bc there is a thread about the other...ship.(even if the whole H/J thing it's not a ship, is madness if u ask me.) Helen clearly deserves more. I really hope for a kiss in sleepers too, I mean Helen seems to have started to show her feelings(the lip biting and the "vampires are just plain cool" thing, it's obvious that she has feelings for him, which is very explainable) but she really has to kiss him again.The Rome one was nice, but too short. Nikola has been waiting this for over a century, and good things come for those who wait. I always think of Niko suffering in silence when she got engaged with You-Know-Who and waiting for her all his life. The RL NT never got married, and this could be a very romantic explanation for this...
                              Anyway, their ship is something that must happen. They are perfect together, the tension between them is...electric(and I mean this literally).
                              And DutchIndeed, I don't think this whole thing between them is odd, well at least not in Sanctuary terms. It really would be boring to hook Helen up with a Normal, if you ask me. And practically, they changed each other's lives, Helen turned him into a vampire and he was the one that injected Helen...and hold her hand in the process... so romantic... I have to say you're right, they're the sexiest ship out there!
                              Last edited by cutecat93; 18 December 2009, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X