Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Lazy Sunday!

ZOMG, do I ever feel lazy, I'm still wiped out from the con yesterday! Con report is coming to my LJ in a little bit... I didn't get to ask Joe a question, his panel got started late, and they weren't able to get to everyone (plus as I'm sure you've seen from vids at other conventions, Joe rambles a lot, which eats up a lot of time). Ah well. But it is so nice to hear him speak.
    WELCOME BACK!

Can't wait to see your report.
    sigpic
    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Con report is up!

And now, I'm going to go tear into breakfast. See you all in a little bit! *waves*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Oh, and the forum was down again yesterday? Gee, I'm glad I missed that. I'd probably have been tearing my hair out!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Con report is up!

And now, I'm going to go tear into breakfast. See you all in a little bit! *waves*
          Thank you! You had fun. I hope we will see some pics.
          I want to do a convention.....*sigh*
          sigpic

Comment

Love the report!

Yeah, I really want a Sparky convention

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Con report is up!

Thanks a million for that. I knew he still missed Torri and would be supportive of her. Nice to see that he would not have objected to and would have been an active participant in a Sparky reunion. LOL Joe is just the best.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                Thanks a million for that. I knew he still missed Torri and would be supportive of her. Nice to see that he would not have objected to and would have been an active participant in a Sparky reunion. LOL Joe is just the best.
                JOE IS THE BEST!

And the woobie face is now oficially "I want to save Elizabeth" face!

Spoiler:
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  Thank you! You had fun. I hope we will see some pics.
                  I want to do a convention.....*sigh*
                  Still have to look at the pics, maybe later today, after I squee some more over my photo op/autograph.

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                  Love the report!

Yeah, I really want a Sparky convention
                  A Sparky convention! I could so get behind that!

Joe is totally the best, and we Sparky fans love him for being so damn awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                    JOE IS THE BEST!

And the woobie face is now oficially "I want to save Elizabeth" face!

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x.../bscap0072.jpg
                    Oh, heck yeah!

Comment

Still have to look at the pics, maybe later today, after I squee some more over my photo op/autograph.

A Sparky convention! I could so get behind that!

Joe is totally the best, and we Sparky fans love him for being so damn awesome!
                      I think we need to start working on that $100M he would need to bring her back. I'll throw in a few bucks. Maybe we should spread the word that he's trying to raise funds and see who else wants to contribute. LOL

So, just to make sure we have this totally correct and are not misinterpreting. Your report seems to indicate that Joe would not have objected to a Sparky episode or even to "getting the girl" if that girl had been Weir. Am I correct in that assumption? Don't want to imagine anything.
                      sigpic

Comment

SR that's the impression I got too....

And I totally think we should start a fundraiser....
                        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                        sigpic

Comment

I think we need to start working on that $100M he would need to bring her back. I'll throw in a few bucks. Maybe we should spread the word that he's trying to raise funds and see who else wants to contribute. LOL

So, just to make sure we have this totally correct and are not misinterpreting. Your report seems to indicate that Joe would not have objected to a Sparky episode or even to "getting the girl" if that girl had been Weir. Am I correct in that assumption? Don't want to imagine anything.
                          I was saving for a new MacBook, but I guess I could go on using my old iBook if we could have Elizabeth back

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Hey, I am going to chip in something too, if that means we'll get Lizzie back, or at least get something with Joe and Torri playing a married couple!
                            I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                              I was saving for a new MacBook, but I guess I could go on using my old iBook if we could have Elizabeth back
                              There 'ya go. We all have to sacrifice in this time of need. I will donate whatever my husband has in his wallet at the moment. What? I'll tell him he forgot to get cash. Maybe we can have a fund raiser or a bake sale.
                              sigpic

Comment

I wanted to make big gifts to my nephews and niece for Christmas but there are more important things in life. I give everything for this mission.LOL

SK: I can wait tomorrow. I forgot to say that I liked your comment about Martin Gero and SGU. Very funny.lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X