No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And, by the way, isn't it funny how the pot that John gave Lizzie in Before I Sleep is oh-so prominently displayed on her desk. Yeah, that's right, Mike. John has marked his territory.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Lizzie does the gal pal thing with Teyla... hahah, I love how Teyla's all laughing at Lizzie being so befuddled, it's so cute.

The mint green v-neck!

HAH! Carson has so got Lizzie's number.

Blech, give it up Mike!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Uh oh. Boom today!

Comment

And Teyla runs like hell from getting roped into playing golf with John and Ronon. Yep Ronon, you're screwed! LOL!

Comment

"For the boring kings, maybe."

Oh, Carson. *pets him*

Comment

So, John and Ronon go from beating up on each other to hanging out and guzzling beer. Gee, I wonder if that was Budweiser that in those mugs...

Comment

No one in Atlantis that you want to go out with? John, you're not a very good liar.

Comment

Katie! Awww... I miss her!

I like her shirt, the pink stripes remind me of a peppermint stick.

Comment

Rodney spies Lizzie with Mike in the mess hall. Hoo boy, is Rodney ever going to have some info that'll drive John crazy! LOL!

Comment

I think I just came up with an idea for another game... Count the number of times Rodney sticks his foot in his mouth per episode.

Uh oh, boom again.

Comment

"Are you kidding me?"

Sadly Ronon, no we're not.

Comment

Lorne! And he's painting!

Though I've always wondered, what the heck would he do with a painting of Atlantis? It's not like he'd be able to display it anywhere on Earth.

Comment

Ooooh, random doctor holding down the fort in the infirmary. You know... if TPTW had actually been thinking ahead, that should've been Keller.

Comment

Damn, Carson's stubborn.

Oooh, Sparky eye!sex! Even in the middle of a dire situation, they're still going at it!

I can't watch the next part...

Comment

John in his Class A's. *flails*

'Bye Carson. *hugs everyone*

Damnit, now why didn't Elizabeth ever get a memorial service?

Comment

Working...
                                X