Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves to M-CharmedAlantian*

pkprd, that fic was so sad! Poor, poor John! All alone on the balcony and just wanting his girl back.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
    Have fun at the convention SK. We'll be waiting for your report. Take lots of pics.
    Heh. I'll be in the cheap seats, so they probably won't be very good anyway, they never are.
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Okay Sparkies, I'm off to bed since I've got a big day tomorrow. So have a happy Sparky!Family and College Football Saturday, and I'll be thinking of you at LAX! *waves*
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by M-CharmedAlantian View Post
        HELLO EVERYONE! LONG TIME NO SEE! I know its been a while, no wait let me rephrase that, A LONG WHILE. Sorry for being absent, you can blame my school and my latest obsession with Harry Potter. For about a month now, I've been reading the books, watching the movies, and even going as far as reading HP fic. But I've been lurking sometimes during the weekend and I'm REALLY sorry for not saying hello then. Got too much weekend work, but I've always been thinking about Sparky, even though I feel like I abandoned you guys with school and my latest obsession with You-Know-What Movies Again I'm so sorry
        WELCOME BACK!

Originally posted by pkprd869 View Post
        Where are my sparky friends? I missed alot on the downturn Going back, being a poli sci major, writing skills were a must. Of course APA and fictional writing are different animals. I could've had another English minor, but I refused to take Shakespeare because I'd rather have a hole in my head that read that boring drivel.

Eri, I think I may abuse the complex sentence. Probie you WERE my homie! No homie of mine would ever bad mouth the sport that ruined my knees! *Takes deep breath* Ok, you're my still my homie. I may be biased, I played football. Real men play defense by the way.

I never said that I hate this sport. It was just a little "debate". And because I'm a nice girl, have a happy football day.
        I think you don't want me in Chicago now. I will stay home with my mom, SR.lol
        By the way, great story and you said the magic words "Led Zeppelin"...
        sigpic
        Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

I typically don't like ballads but this one is pretty good, Girl on My Mind. Just a fella and his guitar, lamenting over his girl.

I like midnights.
          Solitary man on his solitary balcony. I like the idea of John ending up all alone more and more. Sorry Joe.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
          WELCOME BACK!

I never said that I hate this sport. It was just a little "debate". And because I'm a nice girl, have a happy football day.
          *hugs my daughter tight* Stay with me sweetie. I'm making a cake today and we'll watch football. But first College Gameday at 10 AM. Then the games start at noon. We'll have so much fun.

For all those who don't understand American Football here is one of our national treasures, Mr. Andy Griffith, to explain. What It Was Was Football
          Last edited by Southern Red; 07 November 2009, 05:42 AM.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Happy College Football Saturday! Good luck everyone!
            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
            sigpic

Comment

Solitary man on his solitary balcony. I like the idea of John ending up all alone more and more. Sorry Joe.

*hugs my daughter tight* Stay with me sweetie. I'm making a cake today and we'll watch football. But first College Gameday at 10 AM. Then the games start at noon. We'll have so much fun.

For all those who don't understand American Football here is one of our national treasures, Mr. Andy Griffith, to explain. What It Was Was Football
              I love John alone. (except if Elizabeth is alive of course lol)
              Mom, you know how to talk to me. A cake made by my "mamounette".
              I'm sure you and daddy will help me to understand the rules of football.
              Now I will go watch the vid.
              sigpic

Comment

How did you manage to write 4 pages while I was unable to access the forum?
                My arm still hurts and I had a horrible night of fitful sleep. Can't really recommend the flu shot to anyone. Although it seems to be finally better.

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                She was a school teacher thrust into the position of President of the Colonies. Because she so happened to be the nth-member in line to the "throne" if anything should happen to the actual President (got killed during Cylon-attack on Caprica). Plus suffering a life-threatening illness.

I don't see the B-word in Roslin at all. She did her job to survive, what she thought was right in her eyes, and right for the fleet, in order to survive and find the Lost Colony. Adama was her right-hand military man, and the one to occasionally put her back on the ground with both her feet.
                Wow, thank you for explaining to me why I like Roslin. Up until now, I didn't know. If she had been any less harsh, everyone would have complained that she couldn't do the job, because she was just a little, soft school teacher. In some of the flashbacks you get to see the softer Roslin before the attack.

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                You know, if English wasn't my first language I'd probably be terrified of it. I mean there are all these ridiculous grammatical rules that are only followed some of the time. I mean whos' idea was that?
                English is actually fairly easy, compared to other languages. You don't conjugate or decline! But it is very difficult to grasp some of the more emotive aspects of it and it always leaves a lot of room for interpretation and ambiguity, which is hard to interpret as a non-native speaker.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                Hee, try learning Croatian - an alphabet which is based in Latin alphabet, but has its own letters too, rich system of inflection, with nouns, pronouns, adjective, even numerals, and you get to conjugate verbs for tenses and person. Nuouns are declined through seven cases. Are you scared yet?
                *runs*

WELCOME BACK!By the way, great story and you said the magic words "Led Zeppelin"...
                I've listened to a lot of Led Zeppelin lately!

And I must have the loudest neighbours, ever. I believe they are training stick-fighting or something!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Where are my sparky friends? I missed alot on the downturn Going back, being a poli sci major, writing skills were a must. Of course APA and fictional writing are different animals. I could've had another English minor, but I refused to take Shakespeare because I'd rather have a hole in my head that read that boring drivel.

Eri, I think I may abuse the complex sentence. Probie you WERE my homie! No homie of mine would ever bad mouth the sport that ruined my knees! *Takes deep breath* Ok, you're my still my homie. I may be biased, I played football. Real men play defense by the way.

SR and SK "ship" does not mean exclusively sex for us men. Revealing this secret will get me kicked out of the Fraternal Order of Men, therefore; I shall use a spoiler.

Spoiler:
                  We focus on sex in relationships because we can not verbalize deeper emotional connections. And we men are stupid.

SR you know, I'm sure your hubby knew it was a curtain rod and not a stick. Just like how we don't know where the pots and pans are, separate colors form whites, iron, that you cleaned, changed your hair, etc. At the mill we call it, "dumb like a fox."

ETA: I also have mathmatical proof women are evil
                  You are cracking me up! Except for that little crack about Shakespeare, but you are such a good Sparky that I'm willing to overlook that as I was willing to overlook most of Probie's comments about Football.

SR, thanks for the Andy Griffith vid! Ah, that's the good stuff!!

Time to go publish a few chapters of Testament. Bye bye and good luck on football weekend, little Sparkies!

I think my team might actually win today. Maybe.
                  Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post

Wow, thank you for explaining to me why I like Roslin. Up until now, I didn't know. If she had been any less harsh, everyone would have complained that she couldn't do the job, because she was just a little, soft school teacher. In some of the flashbacks you get to see the softer Roslin before the attack.
                    The whole BSG was like that, actually, and that is why I never loved it as much as I loved SGA. Same reason why I appreciate but don't like Roslin - she had lost her humanity, most of them did - the person I like the best in that whole show is Helo, and along with him Lee (I especially loved him at Baltar trial!), Kara and Athena. That says something about me I guess.
                    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

The whole BSG was like that, actually, and that is why I never loved it as much as I loved SGA. Same reason why I appreciate but don't like Roslin - she had lost her humanity, most of them did - the person I like the best in that whole show is Helo, and along with him Lee (I especially loved him at Baltar trial!), Kara and Athena. That says something about me I guess.
                      Well, I know and you are certainly entitled to feel that way
                      My favourite character on the show was Lee Adama's biceps . (Just kidding.)
                      You are a very human person. Me, I'm more pessimistic when it comes to human nature.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

WELCOME BACK!

Of course I want my homie to come visit the Windy City!!!! NO ONE has better pizzas. I like Chicago style thin crust over stuffed, but we can get both. Since we all like Ferris Wheels, Navy Pier has a huge one. I can show you best places to eat, drink, shop, etc. Then we can go to Soldier Field and watch DA Bears.
                        "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                          I've listened to a lot of Led Zeppelin lately!
                          Hihihihi! Yes I can't speak clearly when someone talks about Led Zeppelin.

Originally posted by Eri13 View Post
                          You are cracking me up! Except for that little crack about Shakespeare, but you are such a good Sparky that I'm willing to overlook that as I was willing to overlook most of Probie's comments about Football.
                          Thank you again.

I love all the characters but my favorites are Helo, Caprica (or number 6) and Kara. I started to really love Lee during Baltar trial. It was a story very interesting for his character.

Of course I want my homie to come visit the Windy City!!!! NO ONE has better pizzas. I like Chicago style thin crust over stuffed, but we can get both. Since we all like Ferris Wheels, Navy Pier has a huge one. I can show you best places to eat, drink, shop, etc. Then we can go to Soldier Field and watch DA Bears.
                          Sport, food, drink....you know how to talk to me.
                          Soldier Field seems to be a beautiful stadium and I will be happy to watch American football in real. Now I really want to visit Chicago.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello hello! Where are all the busy Sparkies from the last week? Here's a wake up pic.

Spoiler:
                            Yes Elizabeth, I know the Sparkies have lives but I feel neglected. *pouty face*
                            sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Hello hello! Where are all the busy Sparkies from the last week? Here's a wake up pic.

Spoiler:
                              Yes Elizabeth, I know the Sparkies have lives but I feel neglected. *pouty face*
                              He shouldn't! I'm finishing up a fic.
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                hee hee cute!

He shouldn't! I'm finishing up a fic.
                                Yay!

I should be working on the multitudes of fics I started and never finished...
                                My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X