Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Hey, I am going to chip in something too, if that means we'll get Lizzie back, or at least get something with Joe and Torri playing a married couple!
    Dude! You've got wedding gifts you can pawn. Get on it. ASAP. I have tons of crap valuable objects in my china cabinet I can sell on eBay. This is so exciting.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Wait! I'll get my guitar and go busking!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
        Wait! I'll get my guitar and go busking!
        Great idea. Tomorrow morning I'll sell doughnuts out by the Metro to the morning commuters. And first I have to catalog all the family heirlooms dustcatchers I plan to sell. Sorry son, Grandma's china went to a good cause.
        sigpic

Comment

Hey, I don't really need that old computer anyway.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

I can even play my Sparky-Song

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
              I think we need to start working on that $100M he would need to bring her back. I'll throw in a few bucks. Maybe we should spread the word that he's trying to raise funds and see who else wants to contribute. LOL

So, just to make sure we have this totally correct and are not misinterpreting. Your report seems to indicate that Joe would not have objected to a Sparky episode or even to "getting the girl" if that girl had been Weir. Am I correct in that assumption? Don't want to imagine anything.
              That was certainly what I thought he meant.

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
              SR that's the impression I got too....

And I totally think we should start a fundraiser....
              Hmm, I do have all those Power Rangers robots kept all nice and neat in their boxes... They're still going for a pretty good price on eBay...
              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Guys, we need to reach our big goal before Christmas! Then we should have a big Sparky celebration over here!

Is there a new game to play?

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  Is there a new game to play?
                  Songs that remind us of Sparky? The Sparky Mix Volume 1?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                    That was certainly what I thought he meant.

Hmm, I do have all those Power Rangers robots kept all nice and neat in their boxes... They're still going for a pretty good price on eBay...
                    Woot! We need to start a list of how much money we've raised. And at every con someone has to update Joe on the total. Maybe if his bees ever get going he can donate the honey profits to the cause.
                    sigpic

Comment

I can sell my SGA dvds (seasons 4 and 5 only) on eBay. I love this idea.
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

*ponders how much she can get on ebay for her kids and hubby*

I do have a shed full of crap treasures I could sell....
                        My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                        sigpic

Comment

You've got it, babe!

1. Better days - Bruce Springsteen

Comment

Remind me to pull stuff off the list I started at Livejournal....(I'm supposed to be working on my nanowrimo fic right now....)
                            My fanfics:http://evil_bad_evil.livejournal.com/3389.htmlMember of the Sisterhood of the Pantster Fan Fic Writers
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by drewandian View Post
                              *ponders how much she can get on ebay for her kids and hubby*

I do have a shed full of crap treasures I could sell....
                              You have to draw the line somewhere. I'm willing to sell a pint or two of blood though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                                You have to draw the line somewhere. I'm willing to sell a pint or two of blood though.
                                yeah....maybe I'll just rent out the kids and the hubby....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X