• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      SR, this calls for a real sparky!dance celebration
      For some reason that vid is blocked in my country. So I'll have to help my fellow Americans. I don't think this is the same vid but I like all those people celebrating Sparky. Hee.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
      Who knows maybe we are all mis- reading all the not so subtle hints, regarding who gets broken up . For some reason I dont think so, I came in not knowing anything about that author and her work and yet, by reading her comments, came to the same conclusion about her intentions as people who were familiar with her fanfiction work.
      I'm happier about the small glimpse we got of the characters after Atlantis, than about the actual crossover. I don't think we'll be getting any real SGA character development in an SGU episode, but its still kinda nice.
      I would like to hope we are misreading but she was pretty clear with some people not on her blog but elsewhere. I don't think the general fans know about her fan identity.
      sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
        For some reason that vid is blocked in my country. So I'll have to help my fellow Americans. I don't think this is the same vid but I like all those people celebrating Sparky. Hee.

Spoiler:

I would like to hope we are misreading but she was pretty clear with some people not on her blog but elsewhere. I don't think the general fans know about her fan identity.
        Exactly. However I don't think it will be long until more and more people find out what's her agenda.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

even the US cant even watch it

Comment

Who knows maybe we are all mis- reading all the not so subtle hints, regarding who gets broken up . For some reason I dont think so, I came in not knowing anything about that author and her work and yet, by reading her comments, came to the same conclusion about her intentions as people who were familiar with her fanfiction work.
            I'm happier about the small glimpse we got of the characters after Atlantis, than about the actual crossover. I don't think we'll be getting any real SGA character development in an SGU episode, but its still kinda nice.
            Heh.

Honestly, I don't think we're going to get much if anything in the way of development for the Atlantis crew... After all, it is an episode of SGU, and their cast will be getting priority, as well they should (it's their show, after all). It'll probably just be the answers to where Atlantis is now and maybe a little bit about what some of the characters are doing, but not in any great detail.
            (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
            Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
              even the US cant even watch it
              Huh, you should be able to watch the one I posted. It worked for me.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                Heh.

Honestly, I don't think we're going to get much if anything in the way of development for the Atlantis crew... After all, it is an episode of SGU, and their cast will be getting priority, as well they should (it's their show, after all). It'll probably just be the answers to where Atlantis is now and maybe a little bit about what some of the characters are doing, but not in any great detail.
                Just enough to establish canon and put an end to the polyamorous nomads will be enough for me.
                sigpic

Comment

And I even legally own the Brothers in Arms album... Stupid copyright stuff. It just prevents people from getting to know the music and checking it out.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Honestly, I don't think too very much is going to be altered... Mallozzi spoke of needing to make changes to the timeline for the movie, but didn't say anything about the movie being scrapped completely. So I'm guessing that the planned return to Pegasus that he and Mullie planned for Extinction will still happen, but that it may be pushed back to accommodate the events of Seizure. Of course, based on some of the comments he's previously made about there being a reason why we didn't see anyone from Atlantis in SGU Season 1, I wonder if perhaps the plan for Extinction was to leave Atlantis mostly cut off from Earth again, and that it's the timetable for reconnecting with Earth that's being pushed up to allow Seizure to happen. If that's the case, we may not be so badly off. Hmm...
                    But why wouldn't they be able to help the Destiny crew from Pegasus? All they need are the communication stones... or am I just simplifying it too much again?

I am now very amused because someone replied to Kris's comment on the blog assurring her that no author has said she is breaking up that canon couple. OMG. ROTFLMAO. Out of the loop much?
                    Haha!!! Lol, Really!! ROFL!!!

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                    Two separate Tweets from Martin Firrell this morning, one about Torri, one about David Nykl:

http://twitter.com/martinfirrell
                    OMFG!!!! *hifives anyone*
                    We sparkies rule so hard!!!! I really hope they can work something out!

Just enough to establish canon and put an end to the polyamorous nomads will be enough for me.
                    Yup, indeedy

Sig by me

Comment

Indeed.

Hmm, looks like I've got some vids to go watch...
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                        But why wouldn't they be able to help the Destiny crew from Pegasus? All they need are the communication stones... or am I just simplifying it too much again?
                        Well, they've only got the one set of stones linked with the stones on Destiny, and those stones are on Earth. I imagine Homeworld Command doesn't want to let those stones out of their sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                          And I even legally own the Brothers in Arms album... Stupid copyright stuff. It just prevents people from getting to know the music and checking it out.
                          Oh, tell me about it. I just did an entire presentation about copyright and everything surrounding it. It left the people in my class gaping. There is much people don't know...
                          And yeah, mainly it's just used to get in more and more money. Which blows, obviously...

Sig by me

Comment

Thats also all I need for now lol.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thats also all I need for now lol.
                              Me three, lol.
                              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Well, they've only got the one set of stones linked with the stones on Destiny, and those stones are on Earth. I imagine Homeworld Command doesn't want to let those stones out of their sight.
                                They could always send someone over with the stones and to keep an eye on them.
                                But I don't think they'll rebuild the Atlantis set for just one ep, so maybe they could do something like:

McKay and Zelenka walk away from an active gate, looking up to the control room in the SGC.
                                "Gentlemen, welcome back to Earth." Landry says as he walks into the embarkation room and the gate shuts down. "How are things in Atlantis?"
                                McKay shrugs. "Same old, same old. Todd sends his best and Woolsey wanted you to know that we're working on a peace agreement with several Wraith. Although we could use some good diplomats for that." For a second McKay zones out, but then looks up again. "Alright, what did you need us so urgently for?"
                                "A car will take you to the pentagon where you'll be briefed."

Or something along these lines. No need for Atlantis sets, but we know it's back in Pegasus and we know Woolsey is still in charge.

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X