No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@SR - am about to watch and you'll definitely share the other one through PM!
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      Yo thread! Are we having some fun sparky time?
      Frak yeah!

But I'll be headed out again in a little bit for more errands! Keep holding down the fort!

You know, SK, john certainly deserves a promotion. I'm all for that. He shoudl ahve a proper promotion party too. Now, that begs the question if we have room for that in one of our episodes - I must think about it, but it might fit into "Gravity".

Any thoughts, guys?
      *nods* Gravity is late enough in the season that I think he'll definitely be 'in the zone,' as it were, for when promotions usually happen.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      So we haven't had a new vid in awhile and I was playing around with iMovie. You just plug in the clips and it pretty much makes a vid for you. Here's my effort. The song is by Gloriana.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDuS59Mo_Bo
      Sweet!

Originally posted by nephtys59 View Post
      It would be super-cool! And there's an application for Windows which converts every text in the most popular e-reader formats, such as epub, mobi etc. It's called "calibre", you can find it here and it's freeware!

P.S.: I just noticed in their website Calibre is also available for Mac and Linux
      Yup, I know all about Calibre and have downloaded it.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
      SK: I know I said 10 pages. I have nothing against it. Keep doing it.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      Thanks. Oh and the proper substitute for "sir" in the military is "ma'am" but you're right I never heard John say it. He and Carter had a good personal relationship. I liked how she dealt with him.

Ooh, sorry. Off topic again. This is harder than I thought. Now I can't even talk about my earthquake anymore. *pouts*
      Stopping now or Anuna will beat me
      Maybe we could talk about adding an earthquake to one of our AR episodes?

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
      Ooh, that's a good idea. I was already thinking of making them available in .txt and .doc format, but reader format would be great too.
      And it would show how forward thinking we are, because eReaders really are the future.
      My thoughts exactly.

Oh, waw, you're right. They never did explain what that was all about... maybe you can ask one of the SGA tptb at comic con... if they're there
      Cooper's going to be there. Eh, it seems like kind of a silly little detail to ask about though. We can save it for The Blog We're Not Allowed To Talk About.

Yes, John does deserve a promotion. It would make Elizabeth so proud!!
      And yeah, Gravity does sound good for that.
      You betcha Elizabeth would be happy! Maybe she'd get to help pin his eagles on!
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

For everyone who loves Sparky and even for those who hate the ship:

:-p

Comment

http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/4...rkythebest.jpg

Gorgeous. Thanks.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Love this banner.
            Can I do a request? Is it possible to do a "Intruder" sig with the coffee scene of course, please? Yes I'm asking much.lol
            sigpic
            Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

SR, I love the vid! I wish I had a software like that

Fellow sparkies, I have a vid request. Would anyone vid for me? This song is perfect for SGA, with hevay sparky overtones.

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                Love this banner.
                Can I do a request? Is it possible to do a "Intruder" sig with the coffee scene of course, please? Yes I'm asking much.lol
                I can try ... what would you like to read on it, besides "Sparky"?

Comment

SR, I love the vid! I wish I had a software like that

Fellow sparkies, I have a vid request. Would anyone vid for me? This song is perfect for SGA, with hevay sparky overtones.
                  Wow that was beautiful. But my attention span can't handle it right now. I have to stick with the easy stuff for a while.
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

I can try ... what would you like to read on it, besides "Sparky"?
                    Hmm........I don't know.lol
                    I'm sorry. I don't have an idea. If one day, you have time, you can do it. I don't want to give you work. Do it if you want. I will just take it after.lol
                    For the people who think "why she is here? She's supposed to be with her mom and watching SGA?". No we didn't watch SGA because there is Kaamelott on french tv. And we love it. More than SGA tonight.lol
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

That's at least as long as "Dante's Prayer" and I have made several request for someone to make a video for that, but nobody would do it. So I'd say your chances are slim

EDIT
                      Oh, look at this!
                      Spoiler:

But it needs some This Mortal Coil.

EDIT again: But it closes on Woobie face!
                      Last edited by Fionnait; 17 July 2010, 02:29 PM.

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Well, I have more on my wish list.

Comment

This one is especially for SR. She knows why

Spoiler:

:chuck: Are you okay, sir? You look a bit deflated

:caldwell: I guess I am, son. I was just in the infirmary, checking on Dr Weir & Lt.Col Sheppard, and happened to see the Colonel's personal file. I think I just discovered who John Hancock is. I'm practically a Jane next to that

:caldwell: Yes, ma'am, I aware of it's dimensions. There's no need to keep taunting me with it

Uh, John, I think now would be a good time to get your signature on those documents.

The ones in your quarters? I'll bring my pen

:caldwell: Now? Now? You really think this is an appropriate time?
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey everybody! I'm a newbie.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thought I should leave this here while I figure out how this forum works

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post

Hello, and welcome.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingonions View Post

CUTTINGONIONS!!!!!!!! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey! *hugs* Eveyrone, here's my friend from LJ, cuttingonions! She makes gorgeous art

Comment

Working...
                                X