Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
    I was informed y'all were having a party! So I stopped in for a glass. Good news indeed!

I think the McKay and Zelenka scenario is very likely, but my gut still says
    Spoiler:
    McKeller.
    It's entirely possible, depending on what might be happening in Atlantis.

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
    I hope not, unless they body swapped with Greer and Eli, for some reason I'd find that funny.
    *snickers* Oh, that is just soooo bad!
    (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
    Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

*snickers* Oh, that is just soooo bad!
      I think the episode in question might be called seizure, its quite possible that its called that because thats what greer and eli have when they return to their bodies and find themselves cuddleing.

Add: Sorry, I couldn't resist, lol.
      sigpic

Comment

I think the episode in question might be called seizure, its quite possible that its called that because thats what greer and eli have when they return to their bodies and find themselves cuddleing.

Add: Sorry, I couldn't resist, lol.
        You are so very naughty. LOL!
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

This is me being all innocent

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
            This is me being all innocent

LOL, way to go being innocent.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
              Heh! Innocent, my eye!

If he says anything at all, it'll probably be in the 'we don't participate in the merchandising side of the franchise/the books are not canon' vein. You know what that means.

Comment

Heh! Innocent, my eye!

If he says anything at all, it'll probably be in the 'we don't participate in the merchandising side of the franchise/the books are not canon' vein. You know what that means.
                Thats probably what will happen but it never hurts to ask, and especially in such an innocent manner, lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Thats probably what will happen but it never hurts to ask, and especially in such an innocent manner, lol.
                  Oh indeed, and it'll be yet another TPTB statement of public record confirming the non-canon status of the books. Good enough for me.

Comment

Oh indeed, and it'll be yet another TPTB statement of public record confirming the non-canon status of the books. Good enough for me.
                    I tried to leave a comment, it was a real suck-up one too, but i dont think i did it right cuz i didnt get a message saying it was awaiting moderation or anything, oh well lol.
                    sigpic

Comment

Heh! Innocent, my eye!

It means NOT CANON. And this makes it eve further away from canon. Which is good. very. very good indeed.
                      I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Just saw the link on LJ...

I really need to send Joe Mallozzi a big box of gourmet chocolates. Why? Because with this crossover episode, the Legacy books have just been officially torpedoed by SGU. Canon, baby. We love it. Hah. Hah. Hah.

Damn right he thinks about her every time he looks up at the sky. *pets John*
                        Ya'll had a party without me! Oh well, never too late.

Spoiler:

Originally posted by Flowerbud View Post
                        hi everyone,
                        Wow, this thread moves fast. Lots of fun conversations.

I can also see John gazing up the sky thinking of Elizabeth.

Off topic: There is an article today (7/15) in the New York Times titled something like "Aging gracefully the French Way" that mentioned that it is rude to ask to use the bathroom when one is a guest in a French home. Now, that sounds very strange to me, but could it
                        possibly true? Any thoughts Probie or anyone else?
                        Really? Then I would be in big trouble.

You betcha. And now I'm bummed that he won't be at Comic-Con next week so I could thank him in person.
                        Is any other of TPTB going to be there? Ask them? Oh, didn't I read that RCC is moderating the SGU panel? You can ask him what he thinks about the books.

Yeah, that it wouldve been nice to thank him for giving us a view of the SGA characters as adults who are capable of moving on with their lives, instead of agnst ridden tormented souls who have been living a lie for yrs and have desperate need to profess their love before finally being able to move on in a healthy way together. Thank you Joe Mallozzi, I'll take his canon any day over that lol.
                        That's the best summary of the situation I've seen

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        I remember reading JM's blog for today and I almost yelled out a "yes!"
                        Almost? Almost? What stopped you? I high fived myself.

I was thinking about a discussion i was having in another thread when i read that, and i was thinking something along the lines of "well there goes that arguement" with a huge grin on my face.
                        Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Well heck, it's such a great day to be a Sparky. Let's dance!

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

@ sr I was in the middle of a public library.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                              @ sr I was in the middle of a public library.
                              *giggles*

So it looks like the little booming noise that woke me up this morning was a 3.6 earthquake. Hum? Hello California. No reports of damage or injuries. I could make a lot of jokes right now but you can fill in the blanks.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hrm. I don't know what to think. I'm a little afraid of what they might do to Atlantis here. I cross my fingers there's not enough time to get down and dirty into the personal lives of people.

Although it is funny they're considering moving SG Command to Atlantis, since that's what we're considering for eppies 1 & 2.
                                Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Working...
                                X