No announcement yet.

Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It will be known as needle-day - the day when every member of the expedition tries to either go off-world, to the main land, or spend time as far away from Beckett's territory as possible. The only one going would be Cadman.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

And Keller (at least, my personal canon Keller, who has none of the silliness that the on-screen Keller sometimes had), will probably be right alongside Carson making sure those needles are nice and sharp.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

On needle-day it's imperative not to run into Beckett or Keller, or anyone else that is part of the infirmary staff - Marie must also be avoided. She'll infor Carson who's around to stick that needle into.

Scenes like these -> <- are not uncommon on needle-day.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          On needle-day it's imperative not to run into Beckett or Keller, or anyone else that is part of the infirmary staff - Marie must also be avoided. She'll infor Carson who's around to stick that needle into.

Scenes like these -> <- are not uncommon on needle-day.
          Uh-oh, needle day, that sounds scary lol.

On another note I must say I kinda enjoyed reading JM's latest blog post.

here's the link for anyone who cares to read it and already hasn't doen so. http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-announcement/
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by polomare View Post
            KrisRussel, I love your ep tag, it's great!!! That's just what the ep needed
            Thank you so much

Originally posted by polomare View Post
            That's easy The first fandom couple that I ever shipped (and still do) is Janeway/Chakotay from Voyager. Shipping in that fandom taught me The Number One Ship Rule Of Quantum Entanglement for Sci-Fi Couples:

Women in command of awesome starships are destined to be with their heroic first officers.
            OMG, I used to ship Janeway/Chakotay too... until they paired up Chakotay with Seven *hurls*
            And until I met the actor behind Chakotay at a con... my love for both the actor and the character were gone in a flash.

Originally posted by Probie View Post
            I don't want to know their personal life because It's not my life and because I don't want to be disappointed.
            I don't want to know that either. So I always cross my fingers when I meet them at cons or IRL.

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
            He'd probably get tired of us after the first few times and start chasing us around the infirmary with a sharp needle.
            Or take all the sports equipment away from us

I actually love sports, but I can't really do a lot of them because of my busted knee

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post

here's the link for anyone who cares to read it and already hasn't doen so. http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...-announcement/
              Thanks for that. I grinned like an idiot. If this movie never gets made, I'll be happy with the knowledge that they are living their lives and flourishing. I guess certain things are canon now since JM was the one who wrote part of canon in the first place. *g* And you better believe John thinks about Elizabeth every time he looks up at the sky. Sigh.
              sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

SGU/SGA Crossover:
                Spoiler:
                guess we'll see some Atlantis members in episode 15 according To JM which is titled seizure. I really hoped it was actually visitation that those Atlantis members make the appearance as it has a better suiting title but who knows. Bad thing is we won't see them until 2011! bummer

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                  Thanks for that. I grinned like an idiot. If this movie never gets made, I'll be happy with the knowledge that they are living their lives and flourishing. I guess certain things are canon now since JM was the one who wrote part of canon in the first place. *g* And you better believe John thinks about Elizabeth every time he looks up at the sky. Sigh.
                  Your Welcome Thats exactly how i felt when I read that.
                  sigpic

Comment

I love sports too!!!!!!!! KR I also got a busted up knee. Even Lizzie has a bad knee! At least in "The Storm/The Eye" she did. I also read in your con report Miss Tori (or is it Torri, I always get confused) pitched an evil Lizzie idea, I think I outlined one in the S6 virtual sight. Great minds and all that Probie my homie, I hope your nose gets better soon. I'm actually respectable at sports. Being a pack a day smoker probably has slowed me down a bit though...
                    Last edited by pkprd869; 15 July 2010, 07:14 PM.
                    "I only understand about 1% of what she says half of the time."

Comment

Just saw the link on LJ...

I really need to send Joe Mallozzi a big box of gourmet chocolates. Why? Because with this crossover episode, the Legacy books have just been officially torpedoed by SGU. Canon, baby. We love it. Hah. Hah. Hah.

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      Damn right he thinks about her every time he looks up at the sky. *pets John*
                      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

hi everyone,
                        Wow, this thread moves fast. Lots of fun conversations.

I can also see John gazing up the sky thinking of Elizabeth.

Off topic: There is an article today (7/15) in the New York Times titled something like "Aging gracefully the French Way" that mentioned that it is rude to ask to use the bathroom when one is a guest in a French home. Now, that sounds very strange to me, but could it possibly true? Any thoughts Probie or anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                          Just saw the link on LJ...

I really need to send Joe Mallozzi a big box of gourmet chocolates. Why? Because with this crossover episode, the Legacy books have just been officially torpedoed by SGU. Canon, baby. We love it. Hah. Hah. Hah.

Damn right he thinks about her every time he looks up at the sky. *pets John*
                          LOL yea he deserves gourmet chocolates and more for sinking those books as canon. Joe Mallozzi is my favorite person for today.
                          sigpic

Comment

LOL yea he deserves gourmet chocolates and more for sinking those books as canon. Joe Mallozzi is my favorite person for today.
                            You betcha. And now I'm bummed that he won't be at Comic-Con next week so I could thank him in person.

Comment

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
                              OMG, I used to ship Janeway/Chakotay too... until they paired up Chakotay with Seven *hurls*
                              And until I met the actor behind Chakotay at a con... my love for both the actor and the character were gone in a flash.
                              Yeah . . . I've heard unpleasant things about the man . . . That's one thing I could never get on board with in the J/C fandom- so many J/Cers are obsessed with the personal lives of the actors. I'm with the majority of you guys. I have zero interest in the actor's real lives - well, ok, maybe 1% interest - but mostly no. To me, the actor and the character are two totally different people. I don't blur the line.

VampyreWraith - Thanks for the JM weblog link! Fun reading!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Here's a question what do u think the story is going to be for these Atlantis almuni?

Comment

Working...
                                X