Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KrisRussel View Post
    Awesome vid!!! *snurches*
    Thank you for this and all the trouble you put into uploading it.
    I'm glad it worked out and glad you liked it. No more YouTube for me I guess. LOL
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

SR - love the video! Really nice job.....
      sigpic
      Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
        SR - love the video! Really nice job.....
        Thanks so much.
        sigpic

Comment

YouTube can be a pain - but *knocks on wood* it's been a while since it gave me any trouble, and I just recently (this weekend) uploaded two new vids and they're still playing. It just depends, I think, on what music you use.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            YouTube can be a pain - but *knocks on wood* it's been a while since it gave me any trouble, and I just recently (this weekend) uploaded two new vids and they're still playing. It just depends, I think, on what music you use.
            Use Radiohead or Moby. Most of their music is free for remix use... although I'm not sure it would be really easy to use one of their songs in an SG vid

Sig by me

Comment

Use Radiohead or Moby. Most of their music is free for remix use... although I'm not sure it would be really easy to use one of their songs in an SG vid
              What if I don't like either?

Guys, can you rec me some vidding software? Something that won't make my computer (and my brain) crash every three seconds?
              I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Sr: Excellent vid!

My favorite song of Radiohead is "Pyramid song". Impossible to do a Sparky or SGA vid on it.
                sigpic
                Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Moby is usuable -

But I tend to go with instrumental, like Immediate Music, X-Ray Dog, Audiomachine and borrow from soundtracks.

Within Temptation gets you in trouble - I know that one from experience.

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                  Guys, can you rec me some vidding software? Something that won't make my computer (and my brain) crash every three seconds?
                  Since I started using Sony Vegas, I don't have any desire to use anything else really. I have a portable version of the program - 63Mb - and it does what I want it to do. If you want proof, you could always watch my entry into the fanvid challenge over at Legendland - here be the link -> Being Cara (Legend of the Seeker - slightly altered version from the actual entry, but not by much).
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

SGA rerun and today it's 'Letters from Pegasus'. Even before the opening titles, we already get an eye!roam
                    They are so obvious!!

Sig by me

Comment

Moby is usuable -

But I tend to go with instrumental, like Immediate Music, X-Ray Dog, Audiomachine and borrow from soundtracks.

You'd be surprised how many instrumental songs Moby has released

Really? Within Temptation is that strict? *iz dissapointed*

LFP: aaaaw, Liz is so worried when John and Teyla leave in the jumper.

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                        Sr: Excellent vid!

My favorite song of Radiohead is "Pyramid song". Impossible to do a Sparky or SGA vid on it.
                        Thanks, glad you finally got to see it.
                        sigpic

Comment

"I wish I wasn't bloody here!" Lol @ Carson

Sig by me

Comment

"Dude, fungus??" Lol @ Ford

Sig by me

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              What if I don't like either?

I use Corel VideoStudio and I like the simple interface. There are a lot of filters and transitions that I adore
                              I tried Sony Vegas, but deleted the program after 5 minutes
                              Now I'm giving a try to CyberLink PowerDirector and seems nice, can do some tricks that VideoStudio doesn't, but the interface is not very user-friendly. Guess I will keep VideoStudio as the final montage and use Cyberlink only for some clips.

Yes, I know. Youtube blocked my Loving Memories video, so I loaded it on http://yfrog.com/ and they accepted it without any complaint, it's still there after months. They also give codes to incorporate videos in your website like YT does, in fact I put all my SGA videos together on one single page: here

Comment

Ooooh, the mysterious beam!!

Sig by me

Comment

Working...
                                X