Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    Ooooh? *perks up* I think I've got a good guess what that might be...
    Better than a guess. I just read his twitter.

Spoiler:
    Torri! Squee!

Just a part of Sparky World summer folks.
    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Ooooh? *perks up* I think I've got a good guess what that might be...
      Let's hope it's what we think it is!
      Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by southern red View Post
        better than a guess. I just read his twitter.

Spoiler:
        torri! Squee!

just a part of sparky world summer folks.
        FRAK YEAH!

I think it's time to bring up some more champagne from the wine cellar...
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

I still don't know why you were excited before but now I can join you. I just read Martin Firrell's twitter. Youhou!!!!!!!!
          I didn't know he was working with David.
          sigpic
          Sig made by nephty and avi by Kris....THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
            Better than a guess. I just read his twitter.

Spoiler:
            Torri! Squee!

Just a part of Sparky World summer folks.
            Yays! I'm going to check out his Tweet!
            Visit SGArising.com to read our virtual continuation of the Atlantis series!

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
              I still don't know why you were excited before but now I can join you. I just read Martin Firrell's twitter. Youhou!!!!!!!!
              I didn't know he was working with David.
              Earlier we were excited about JM's blog. I didn't know about David either. That's Nykl not Hewlett though can he be far behind?
              sigpic

Comment

I live in Virginia near Washington DC. The quake was centered up in Rockville, Maryland about an hour north of me. I was just teasing California.
                D'oh! Well don't tease us californians.

Comment

Originally posted by eri13 View Post
                  yays! I'm going to check out his tweet!
                  omg someone link meeeee?
                  I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

FRAK YEAH!

I think it's time to bring up some more champagne from the wine cellar...
                    Yay more good news.
                    sigpic

Comment

Two separate Tweets from Martin Firrell this morning, one about Torri, one about David Nykl:

http://twitter.com/martinfirrell

@torrealis my lovely project director Emma is picking that conversation up with Torri right now!
                      about 4 hours ago via Echofon in reply to torrealis
                      On my way to studio to shoot with David Nykl, fictional scientist realer than some!
                      about 4 hours ago via Echofon
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                        Two separate Tweets from Martin Firrell this morning, one about Torri, one about David Nykl:

http://twitter.com/martinfirrell
                        I'm not sure how much more good news I can handle today but I'm willing to find out. And yes, we were all dorks in those days.

Spoiler:
                        sigpic

Comment

SR, this calls for a real sparky!dance celebration

Spoiler:

Comment

I am now very amused because someone replied to Kris's comment on the blog assurring her that no author has said she is breaking up that canon couple. OMG. ROTFLMAO. Out of the loop much?
                            Who knows maybe we are all mis- reading all the not so subtle hints, regarding who gets broken up . For some reason I dont think so, I came in not knowing anything about that author and her work and yet, by reading her comments, came to the same conclusion about her intentions as people who were familiar with her fanfiction work.
                            I'm happier about the small glimpse we got of the characters after Atlantis, than about the actual crossover. I don't think we'll be getting any real SGA character development in an SGU episode, but its still kinda nice.
                            sigpic

Comment

All the great Sparky news! This really cheered me up, and I needed that, because the useless bachelor student of doom has struck again!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                              SR, this calls for a real sparky!dance celebration

Spoiler:
                              Gar, I love the Dire Straits, but the video is not available in Germany. Stupid GEMA.

@Probie: J'ai réussi mon examen!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
                                Who knows maybe we are all mis- reading all the not so subtle hints, regarding who gets broken up . For some reason I dont think so, I came in not knowing anything about that author and her work and yet, by reading her comments, came to the same conclusion about her intentions as people who were familiar with her fanfiction work.
                                I'm happier about the small glimpse we got of the characters after Atlantis, than about the actual crossover. I don't think we'll be getting any real SGA character development in an SGU episode, but its still kinda nice.
                                If you read her fics you'd have no doubts in your mind, trust me.

Comment

Working...
                                X