Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RogueRanger View Post
    http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/johnandelizabethnew.jpg

*glomps everyone*
    *squeeeeeeeeeeeeee* <3

Comment

Originally posted by Zandra's Ashes View Post
      I feared I would never return...and now I fear I may never catch up.
      *RL=loved one in hospital *

So I will be brief and attempt to catch up later.

Amazing job everyone, congrats on 106K! FH- congrats on the upcoming 20k! It cheers me up to no end to see all the love on this forum.

I'm off to collapse in a heap and sleep forever or at least until true loves kiss wakes me (at most likely an obscenely early hour tomorrow am- oh crap).
      Thinking good thoughts and hoping for a speedy recovery for your loved one, Zandra!

Originally posted by ShipperWriter View Post
      So I got enthralled with some of my newly snurched pictures and played around on Paint too long, and you get this:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/..._1174paint.jpg

Heh.
      Oh, very nice! Great job!

Wow, that's pretty! I really like it!
      sigpic
      Signature by Erin87

Comment

So I got enthralled with some of my newly snurched pictures and played around on Paint too long, and you get this:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/..._1174paint.jpg

Heh.
        Sweet scene and one of my favorites. They did indeed look married and the way he was so aware of when she woke up and once again concerned about her was amazing.

http://i811.photobucket.com/albums/zz37/melanieoz/My%20Sigs%20and%20stuff/johnandelizabethnew.jpg

*glomps everyone*
        Awww, more great art. This thread has suddenly become very artistic. Sparky has been very inspirational lately.
        sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
          Sweet scene and one of my favorites. They did indeed look married and the way he was so aware of when she woke up and once again concerned about her was amazing.

Awww, more great art. This thread has suddenly become very artistic. Sparky has been very inspirational lately.
          You're telling me!!! I have a billion things I need to do, but I couldn't help myself:

Now off to housework which has been sorely neglected for a day or so.

Comment

I haven't spent all my time lately playing Angry Birds. I did manage to come up with this little wallpaper. Thanks to nephtys for the background and the rest was simple. The lyrics are from my new favorite Josh Groban song.

Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Nice, SR!!!

Okay, ficcie time!!!

*involves storage closets*

Atlantis Orientation -- Sexual Harassment 104 is now up for your reading, reviewing, and squeeing pleasure!

Heh. It IS Tuesday, isn't it?!

Comment

Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

*glomps everyone*
                *glomps back* That's a fabulous sig banner!

Originally posted by Short Angel View Post
                Stargate Ren! *runs off to read*
                Heheheh...

You're telling me!!! I have a billion things I need to do, but I couldn't help myself:

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/...8paint-1-1.jpg

Now off to housework which has been sorely neglected for a day or so.
                Another beautiful sig banner!

Housework... gah, that reminds me I have to clean my bathroom.

I haven't spent all my time lately playing Angry Birds. I did manage to come up with this little wallpaper. Thanks to nephtys for the background and the rest was simple. The lyrics are from my new favorite Josh Groban song.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...Sparkymoon.jpg
                *flaily flails* Eeeeee! It's so romantic with the moon and the twilight sky! Beautiful, SR, just beautiful!

Nice, SR!!!

Okay, ficcie time!!!

Atlantis Orientation -- Sexual Harassment 104 is now up for your reading, reviewing, and squeeing pleasure!

*goes to read*

*shrieks with laughter* OMG, you did it again! John and Elizabeth enjoyed that waaaaay too much. And Kate! Hoo boy, I wonder if she'd been expecting that first thing in the morning, LOL!
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
                  Good morning, Sparkies! Happy Smutty Tuesday!

*glomps back* That's a fabulous sig banner!

Heheheh...

Another beautiful sig banner!

Housework... gah, that reminds me I have to clean my bathroom.

*flaily flails* Eeeeee! It's so romantic with the moon and the twilight sky! Beautiful, SR, just beautiful!

*goes to read*

*shrieks with laughter* OMG, you did it again! John and Elizabeth enjoyed that waaaaay too much. And Kate! Hoo boy, I wonder if she'd been expecting that first thing in the morning, LOL!
                  *jumps up and down squeeing* Thank you thank you thank you!!! I went and reread it and seriously thought about starting over, then the fic bunnies reappeared after their carrot cake hangover (thank you, SK) and got busy!!!

Now, I can focus again on ODAD and Everybody's Fine! Yay!!!

*headdesk*

Comment

Nice, SR!!!

Okay, ficcie time!!!

ROTFLMAO! That was great. Poor Kate's never going to get a break from all the people who will be lined up outside her office.
                    sigpic

Comment

ROTFLMAO! That was great. Poor Kate's never going to get a break from all the people who will be lined up outside her office.
                      True that. In fact, she'll be so busy that she doesn't have time to sleep, which means that "Doppelganger" never happened. Hah. In your face, TPTW!

Comment

Oh, so so pretty! And I love Josh Groban! Sparky + Groban = WIN!

Nice, SR!!!

Okay, ficcie time!!!

Methinks I probably should wait until I'm not at work to read this one. Looking forward to it tonight!
                        sigpic
                        Signature by Erin87

Comment

Originally posted by SMB_BOOKS View Post
                          Oh, so so pretty! And I love Josh Groban! Sparky + Groban = WIN!

Methinks I probably should wait until I'm not at work to read this one. Looking forward to it tonight!
                          You so smart ... and dead on right!

Heading to work myself soon ... there's a high wind advisory in Florida tonight ... forecast to get some bad storms ... great.

Comment

Light bulb.

Remember that John=Stitch rant that we went on a few months ago?

Yeah, it gets worse.

Dr. Jumba, the character who made Stitch and ruined his life, is voiced by who?

David Ogden Stiers.

Oberoth, the character who kidnapped Elizabeth, is portrayed by who?

David Ogden Stiers.

Yeah, I just got even more depressed today.

Comment

*jumps up and down squeeing* Thank you thank you thank you!!! I went and reread it and seriously thought about starting over, then the fic bunnies reappeared after their carrot cake hangover (thank you, SK) and got busy!!!

Now, I can focus again on ODAD and Everybody's Fine! Yay!!!

*headdesk*
                              There's more carrots where those came from! Teeheehee!

True that. In fact, she'll be so busy that she doesn't have time to sleep, which means that "Doppelganger" never happened. Hah. In your face, TPTW!
                              I like the way you think! (and I know Falcon Horus will too! )

You so smart ... and dead on right!

Heading to work myself soon ... there's a high wind advisory in Florida tonight ... forecast to get some bad storms ... great.
                              Eeek! Stay safe out there! *huggles*

Light bulb.

Yeah, it gets worse.

David Ogden Stiers.

David Ogden Stiers.

OMFG! I didn't even realize that! That... that's just so twisted! And talk about twisted, DOS also voiced Cogsworth in Beauty and the Beast. Cogsworth. A clock. A machine. Oh, the irony.
                              (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                              Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Light bulb.

Yeah, it gets worse.

David Ogden Stiers.

David Ogden Stiers.

Oh my god and he plays Radcliffe in Pocohauntis!

I am not gonna watch that movie the same way again.....
                                BALCONIES
                                The Breeding Ground of Ships.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X