Elizabeth Weir/John Sheppard Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    I've still got to choose a chocolatier to order a nice big box of treats to send him, too. Or at least a fruit basket.

LOL a fruit basket would be fitting. I did thank him on his blog last night though lol. and today i'm shipping kinda Teyla and Kanaan there.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      If school was in session, they'd bring in counselors to help with the trauma. At first everybody thought it was an explosion which around here would be more likely than an earthquake. But it went on too long.
      Counselors? For a little baby 3.6? Bah.
      (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
      Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by VampyreWraith View Post
        LOL a fruit basket would be fitting. I did thank him on his blog last night though lol. and today i'm shipping kinda Teyla and Kanaan there.
        And quite well you are, too. You're totally right that it was a good ship, it just needed some more development, and a line or two in the crossover would help in that regard. Win-win for everyone.
        (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
        Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

And quite well you are, too. You're totally right that it was a good ship, it just needed some more development, and a line or two in the crossover would help in that regard. Win-win for everyone.
          Thats what I'm hoping for.

;
          sigpic

Comment

Thats what I'm hoping for.
            Logic for the win.

Comment

Sidestepping all the Legacy discussion, I have some more caps. I exceeded my smiley count so not all of them are labelled correctly

Spoiler:

A possible explanation for the Sunday debacle

:carson: Ooohhhhh, Elizabeth, do you have a date? You do, don't you? Don't tell me, it's Sheppard.

:liz: No. As a matter of fact, it's Mike Branton

:carson: Huh? That guy? There must be some mistake.

:rodney: Sheppard, it's Elizabeth. Carson & I both saw her on a date with that Mike Branton guy. I just thought you should know before you accidentally saw them and, you know, completely flipped out and killed him or something

:john: It's okay, Rodney. Woolsey's been on her ass lately, we just thought we'd do something to put him off the trail

Spoiler:

:john: Aw come on, Elizabeth!! It's been so long! Just let me touch them, pleeeeeease!!

:liz: Finish your meal first, then maybe I'll think about giving you dessert

Spoiler:

John Sheppard, are you defending my honour?

No. Well, maybe. Okay yes.

I've never seen you like this - it makes me feel so....hot

Really?

Oh yes. Any hotter and I'd burn my pubes right off

Spoiler:

:john: Elizabeth, you look really hot in leather.

:liz: I know. If you think this is hot, wait til you see it on your bedroom floor

(yes, lame, I know *headdesk*)

:liz: Oh hey everyone. You're having a party and didn't invite me?

What happened to that leather jacket?

You said it looked so good on your bedroom floor, well, that's where I left it

You've never said that about any of my outfits

That's right, I did not

Spoiler:

You know if you just ordered some blinds.....

No

..... for this office, we could.....

No

..... close them anytime we wanted and.....

No

......just do it right there on your desk

Never going to happen flyboy

Why the heck not?

Are you forgetting this room has surveillance cameras?

Good point. Jumper 8 it is then
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post

Spoiler:
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]26837[/ATTACH]

:john: Aw come on, Elizabeth!! It's been so long! Just let me touch them, pleeeeeease!!

Lol, love the caps. especially that one. it really does look like thats what hes saying there lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Re Legacy and JM's blog, my two cents are:

Lorne is gay

John & Nancy are together, or at least thinking about it

Everyone who came back with them is still on Earth - although I disagree with his reasoning on Teyla not wanting to go back. Just because it is safer on Earth doesn't mean she'd abandon all of her people. She was/is?? their leader after all. Interesting that Teyla and Kanaan are married - must've been off screen.

And LOL about the Widespread Earthquake Destruction
                  sigpic

Comment

Lol, love the caps. especially that one. it really does look like thats what hes saying there lol.
                    It's open to interpretation One of those is a bit questionable though *ducks*
                    sigpic

Comment

Sidestepping all the Legacy discussion, I have some more caps. I exceeded my smiley count so not all of them are labelled correctly
                      Exceeded the smiley count? Whoa, Nellie! *grins*

Spoiler:

A possible explanation for the Sunday debacle

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26846[/ATTACH]

:carson: Ooohhhhh, Elizabeth, do you have a date? You do, don't you? Don't tell me, it's Sheppard.

:liz: No. As a matter of fact, it's Mike Branton

:carson: Huh? That guy? There must be some mistake.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26841[/ATTACH]

:rodney: Sheppard, it's Elizabeth. Carson & I both saw her on a date with that Mike Branton guy. I just thought you should know before you accidentally saw them and, you know, completely flipped out and killed him or something

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26842[/ATTACH]

:john: It's okay, Rodney. Woolsey's been on her ass lately, we just thought we'd do something to put him off the trail
                      You're right! That does explain everything! *cackles*

Spoiler:
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]26837[/ATTACH]

Bwahahahah! John really is hungry, isn't he? Heehee!

Spoiler:
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]26838[/ATTACH]

John Sheppard, are you defending my honour?

No. Well, maybe. Okay yes.

I've never seen you like this - it makes me feel so....hot

Really?

Oh yes. Any hotter and I'd burn my pubes right off
                      Whoa! Too much information! O_o

Spoiler:
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]26839[/ATTACH]

:john: Elizabeth, you look really hot in leather.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26840[/ATTACH]

:liz: I know. If you think this is hot, wait til you see it on your bedroom floor

(yes, lame, I know *headdesk*)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26843[/ATTACH]

:liz: Oh hey everyone. You're having a party and didn't invite me?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]26844[/ATTACH]

What happened to that leather jacket?

You said it looked so good on your bedroom floor, well, that's where I left it

You've never said that about any of my outfits

That's right, I did not
                      Ooooh, ouch! And that first one may have been lame, but it was still hot. *big grin*

Spoiler:
                      [ATTACH=CONFIG]26845[/ATTACH]

You know if you just ordered some blinds.....

No

..... for this office, we could.....

No

..... close them anytime we wanted and.....

No

......just do it right there on your desk

Never going to happen flyboy

Why the heck not?

Are you forgetting this room has surveillance cameras?

Good point. Jumper 8 it is then
                      Hahahaha! But does the jumper bay have surveillance cameras? They'll have to turn up Jumper 8's inertial dampers to make sure the camera doesn't see the jumper rockin' and rollin'. LOL!

Comment

It's open to interpretation One of those is a bit questionable though *ducks*
                        Which one? the third one down lol?
                        sigpic

Comment

Which one? the third one down lol?
                          The one with WAAAAAAYYYYYY too much information The one I probably should've put on LJ, not here
                          sigpic

Comment

John & Nancy are together, or at least thinking about it
                            Gee, poor Greg Grant. Left behind in Phoenix.

Everyone who came back with them is still on Earth - although I disagree with his reasoning on Teyla not wanting to go back. Just because it is safer on Earth doesn't mean she'd abandon all of her people. She was/is?? their leader after all. Interesting that Teyla and Kanaan are married - must've been off screen.
                            Who knows, maybe it's 'was' at this point. It could be something like we've planned for Atlantis Rising, how the remaining Athosians aren't happy with how Teyla's always been away from them. *shrugs* Personally, I agree with you that she would want to go back... perhaps she didn't at first because she and the others didn't realize that they'd be on Earth for so long.

Comment

Exceeded the smiley count? Whoa, Nellie! *grins*
                              Who knew they had one? It's twenty, apparently

Whoa! Too much information! O_o
                              Yeah, probably.

Hahahaha! But does the jumper bay have surveillance cameras? They'll have to turn up Jumper 8's inertial dampers to make sure the camera doesn't see the jumper rockin' and rollin'. LOL!
                              I don't think the jumpers themselves have cameras (I could be wrong). As long as they walked in fully clothed, and walked out the same way, there'd be no problem. Call it a maintenance test?
                              sigpic

Comment

The one with WAAAAAAYYYYYY too much information The one I probably should've put on LJ, not here
                                LOL it was a bit of a shock to read that, yet still kinda funny.
                                Its still sorta PG lol
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X