Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's alot of abreviation on GW. so I'm just wondering if there's actually a thread where it explains what some of the abreviation means. I have advance search but was not sucessful, or may be one can be created?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis
      There's alot of abreviation on GW. so I'm just wondering if there's actually a thread where it explains what some of the abreviation means. I have advance search but was not sucessful, or may be one can be created?
      Right here:

http://forum.gateworld.net/faq.php?f...s#faq_netlingo
      Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Morning from the UK

Could the Smallville episode discussion folder "Oracle" be opened in the Smallville Episodes Section.

Many Thanks

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
          Morning from the UK

Could the Smallville episode discussion folder "Oracle" be opened in the Smallville Episodes Section.

Many Thanks

Mike
          Done.
          Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Comment

Hey mods, would you mind closing this thread for me:
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=28388
            Thanks!
            sigpic
            Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

closed
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Hi Mods... Not sure if this is a particularly Darren thing... but could we have the new Dr Who episode (The Girl in the Fireplace) thread up and running soon?

Thanks in advance!
                sigpic
                "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily
                  Hi Mods... Not sure if this is a particularly Darren thing... but could we have the new Dr Who episode (The Girl in the Fireplace) thread up and running soon?

Thanks in advance!
                  Up and running
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                    Up and running
                    Is it me or... no it isn't. I just came to ask the same thing as EL, the Dr Who eppy thread still isn't there.

EDIT: OK sorry it is there, something happened to all my settings and I am only seeing the last few threads that have been posted in... is this related to the DB problems?

Comment

Originally posted by Drwho'srose
                      Is it me or... no it isn't. I just came to ask the same thing as EL, the Dr Who eppy thread still isn't there.

EDIT: OK sorry it is there, something happened to all my settings and I am only seeing the last few threads that have been posted in... is this related to the DB problems?
                      that I can't answer. I am not having any thread or forum problems.
                      BUT if you are
                      Greg has set up a thread for anyone to note any DB issues that might be occuring with the new change

Comment

I just discovered an oddity. I did a search for threads with 'Poll' in the title within the Commissary and child fora. None of the polls in Fun & Games showed up! The polls in Off-Topic Chatter did appear.

Comment

am I allowed to ask the mods a puzzle question?
                          sigpic

Comment

Was that the question?

Is this the answer?

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                              is there a poilcy on posting news in the stargate news folder i've noticed soemtime i post somrthing and it gets deleted so i was wonderi if i'm doing soemthing wrong
                              It might not be being deleted but instead merged because others are posting the same news item. If it HAS been deleted by a Moderator we normally will place a note on the post telling you why

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                                It might not be being deleted but instead merged because others are posting the same news item. If it HAS been deleted by a Moderator we normally will place a note on the post telling you why
                                Mundanes can't see notes posted in the "reason for deletion" field. If that's what you meant. Is it? Or did you mean something else entirely?

Comment

Working...
                                X