This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can alter the first post to tell people to go to post 386

or would you prefer that i close the existing thread. then the new runners can start a new thread, with the most uptodate results and new rules and just start fresh?

that way people don't have to wade through pages and pages of posts?
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Skydiver, if you think a new thread is the better way to go, I trust your judgment. What will happen with all the posts since we 'started over'?

Comment

how about i close it. then you can tally and make a 'new' first post in a new thread and start totally fresh. It'll give you a chance to start over without us editing someone else's words or having their name on a game they're not running

sigpic

Comment

Can you guys please open the thread for tonight's Lost ep?

"Two for the Road (episode 2x20, I think)"
          sigpic

Comment

Done! Sorry for the delay (again).
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Not that we've yet discovered

Madeleine

Comment

i don't know. i may just be able to edit a poll

sigpic

Comment

all i can do is edit a poll or close it

by edit i can change the existing options and erase/reset the votes. i can add to the existing options

say, you had a poll that had 10 options and you wanted ti changed to have only 8....i can't do that. i can't erase them, but i can change it from 8 to 10

we cannot delete and then redo a poll on the same thread

sigpic

Comment

i did it,but had an idea as i did...i don't know if people who voted in the first version will be able to vote in the second ond.

I didn't think of that until i was editing it, so it may not work

sigpic

Comment

my bad, i misunderstood and didn't add the new ones, i altered the existing ones.

and yeah, if you've already voted, you can't change your vote.

sorry about losing the results.

i'll close the poll

you could alwasy start a new one in the fun and games area and link to it from the existing thread

sigpic

Comment

greenwich mean time i believe

sigpic

Comment

Ok here is the problem shadowmatt started a thread called a letter to tptb in general discussion forumn. This thread was completely anti sg-1's later seasons. So I started my own thread called jake's letter to tptb. And within 10 minutes it was moved to OFF TOPIC CHATTER??? can you explain this to me??
                          sigpic

Comment

This is your personal rant/praise and just like the *other* Open Letter it too is in Off Topic
                            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I just checked it is still in general disscussion?? perhaps it will take awhile to change. Thank you I do not have a problem with your decision.
                              sigpic

Comment

Nope Captianjake, its my mistake
                                I thought the other one was in Off Topic either I was wrong or it got moved
                                I will move yours back as well
                                ETA: I was incorrect my apologies... both are in *General Discussion*
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X