Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can't have a word wtih a person until i know what i'm having a word with them about. please pm me or a mod with the issue and we'll see what we can do
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by UberSG-1Fan
      Uh. What happened to my username?

It used to be: ?berSG-1Fan
      and now it's: ?œberSG-1Fan

Can I have my old username back please?

On edit...Whoa. My U with an umlaut comes up a question mark. Well that explains the name change I guess.

Can I get my old username back? PLEASE???
      Okay so I can type a Ü again. Thank you Greg!

Could I get my name changed back from UberSG-1Fan to ÜberSG-1Fan? Greg said only a mod could do it.

Danke schön!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Actually only Darren can do it
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

when you start a new thread, down below, in that area where you can turn your signature on or off, there is an option for adding a poll and how many options you want in the poll. check that box and it should go to the poll dialogue box where you can create the poll

sigpic

Comment

i'm not sure. I tend to take my editing powers for granted.

I would suggest trying, see if it'll let you edit it. if not, ping a mod and we'll take care of it for you

sigpic

Comment

Hey there, My friend BigGator5 has been a really good boy latley so maybe could you UnMod him so he could help us out in RP

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyMckay
                Hey there, My friend BigGator5 has been a really good boy latley so maybe could you UnMod him so he could help us out in RP
                BigGator5 knows what he must to do get off moderation. He chooses not to.

And this is the last of this topic that will be said in public

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                  Okay so I can type a Ü again. Thank you Greg!

Could I get my name changed back from UberSG-1Fan to ÜberSG-1Fan? Greg said only a mod could do it.

Danke schön!
                  All set.

Thanks, Greg!
                  GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                  The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                  Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Hi, Mods! Happy Tuesday to you all.

Could one of you please correct the title to two of my posts.

SG1/SGA - Preempted July 16 for Dr. Who Marathon

Should read:

SG1/SGA - Preempted June 16 for Dr. Who Marathon

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...47#post5232947

And

SciFi Channel (US) Dr. Who Marathon on July 16

Should read:

SciFi Channel (US) Dr. Who Marathon on Julne 16

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...55#post5232255

I guess I was too eager for July 14th and the premiere of the new seasons...that's my only excuse, and I'm sticking with it.

Thank you!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

changed and changed
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                        Moved
                        Uh, no and i'm not crazy just comming out of deep cover
                        Signature to remain private from online usage at this "time"

Comment

Originally posted by rhead
                          Uh, no and i'm not crazy just comming out of deep cover
                          LOL! erm, which thread are you referring to?? I usually don't post in here that I've done something until after I actually do it.... weird!

Comment

Just a quick reminder - this thread is for members to ask the Mods questions - it is not for commentary or chatting....
                            Thanks!

Comment

Would it be possible to discuss topics with members. and where?
                              Signature to remain private from online usage at this "time"

Comment

Originally posted by rhead
                                Would it be possible to discuss topics with members. and where?
                                Of course
                                hmm, as to where - well, there's the "Members helping Members" thread. It's stickied in this section.
                                Most other stuff would probably come under individual threads that other people have created to address specific issues - for example, talking about further subdividing the forum....
                                I don't have a specific list for you, unfortunately you will have to look at invidual threads. Alternatively, you could create your own thread - but PLEASE think very carefully about what you want the thread to cover, and lay it out in the first post. Once the thread is created it becomes public domain and the creator does not control it. Also keep in mind that some threads draw the ire of other posters more than other threads...

Comment

Working...
                                X